Charlie Sheen Kissed Jimmy Kimmel

bickelz

BOINK
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
and this guy didn't like it evidently.

QUITMAN COUNTY, GA (WTVM) - Charlie Sheen surprised the audience at Jimmy Kimmel Live and even the host himself when he showed up at the talk show Monday night and planted a big kiss on Kimmel.
The clip has been played over and over but when the replay aired in a Quitman County home around midnight Wednesday morning, it enraged 47-year-old David O'Hara.
O'Hara and his girlfriend were flipping through the channels before they went to bed and the smooch set him off. His girlfriend didn't want to be on camera but told WTVM how her innocent channel changing went wrong.
"We were getting ready to get in bed and going through the TV stations. I saw that and said, 'Oh look at that man, how he's kissing that man. He's kissing that man like he's kissing a woman.' And he just snapped. He said, 'I don't want to see that (expletive). I'm not a (expletive) gay man. It was shocking to me," she said.
The fighting continued to escalate. A group of friends heard the screams and went to check on the couple. That's when Quitman County Sheriff Steve Newton says O'Hara got a gun, putting it to the back of his girlfriend's face and pointing it at 14-year-old Marcus Johnson.
"He swung it around in my face and pointed it at the back of her head and threatened to kill all of us," Johnson said.
O'Hara took off running and was later tackled and arrested on the causeway leading from Georgia into Alabama. Deputies say he jumped the concrete median and tried to hide his gun in the grass.
"It's just inconceivable that someone would pull a gun on others checking on their welfare and it's even more inconceivable that this would all start over a TV show. We're amazed and happy that no one was shot and that he did not pull that trigger," Sheriff Newton said.
Now, it might be a while before O'Hara can access a TV and do any channel surfing.
He was charged with Aggravated Assault and Pedestrian Under the Influence.
His girlfriend says he had been drinking before his violent outburst and believes his prior stint in prison has made him sensitive to homosexual behavior involving men.
Sheriff Newton says O'Hara was on probation for DUI and Obstruction of a Police Officer.
He's being held in the Miller County Jail.

Source: http://www.wfie.com/story/14309363/by-lindsey-connell

WTF? His picture is on the source's site.

This changed my life forever... it now has a meaning!
Some dude that I don't know did stuff that I don't care about...oh my god <3

I didn't read this, but I'd sure like to have something good to say about it.

Back