Down to Earth

#@&5&49

MBTI
Inf?
It's spring and I've just planted some vegies, some of my annuals are starting to bloom, and I'm pruning back some of my winter flowering shrubs. What are you planting? What kinds of landscaping endeavors are you taking on? What are some of your favorite flowers, plants, shrubs, trees, etc.?

Last edited:
Nothing much as I don't have a garden. Yours look nice, though. :)

I've been thinking about seeing my Gran over the summer though. She used to garden a fair bit, I think. I haven't seen her in a while (couple of years) and it will keep me outdoors. I've never really had a garden persay but I'd like to learn about it too since I'd really like to grow some of my own food one day.

Thanks [MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION], I used to live on a small farm and we grew and raised all of our food. Did A LOT of canning, skinning hides, etc. You really learn how to adjust your life to the seasons when you live like that. Now I just garden for fun. I didn't think anyone was interested in this. Here's a pic of some of my roses.

roseboquet.webp

Very nice! :)

The seasons just pass me by. I get sunburnt occasionally and get caught in the rain consistently haha.

Funny to think that they're caused by the tilt of this enormous yet tiny planet we are on and its relation to an enormous nuclear reaction that could be bigger! That such beauty (and FOOD) down here is created by that state of conditions on the big scale. It amazes me!

I've been taking this universe for granted for far too long.

redwoodcathedral.webp

Here's a pic of a redwood cathedral. I used to live someplace that held outdoor Shakespeare plays in an amazing redwood forest.

Back