BOINK
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Any favorites or people that you like?

Me gusta...

Chris Nolan
Danny Boyle (although I've only seen Sunshine and 28 Days)
Scorcese
Coen Brothers
Tarantino
Fincher (again, i've only seen a few)

I want to like Tim Burton but Alice was pretty bad.

Edit: I knew I forgot some one. Darren Aronofsky

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of writer/producer, Bryan Fuller (Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, Pushing Daisies).

Don Bluth is another hero of mine. The Secret of NIMH, Titan A.E., and the old Dragon's Lair and Space Ace arcade games influenced my life significantly.

Tom Tykwer is amazing. The Princess + the Warrior and Run Lola Run (among others) are brilliant films.

Love many of the movies that Ridley Scott directed (Alien, Blade Runner, Legend, Black Hawk Down, etc.).

Totally with you on Christopher Nolan (particularly like Batman Begins, The Prestige, and Inception). Also with you on David Fincher. Fight Club still stands out as one of my personal favorites.

Just realized this could go on for a long time, so I'll leave you with this short list. ;)

Last edited:
Julie Taymor.

Titus is one of the most incredible, disturbing, thought out, symbolic, and beautiful creations I've ever seen.

David Lynch

Christopher Nolan

Coen Brothers

Ingmar Bergman

Wes Anderson

Paul Thomas Anderson

Richard Linklater

Bella Tarr

Duncan Jones (Moon)

[MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION] I would just like to say thank you because, If I didn't look for his name online, I would never have known that one of my favorite directors Andrew Dominik was a New Zealander.

Last edited:
Back