INFJ motivational posters

tfg345i4u5lw

On Holiday
MBTI
????
Enneagram
None
Anyone seen this yet?? Some of them are funny but some of them are lame.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpCTLrGOGPs"]YouTube - INFJ Motivational Posters[/ame]

Yeah, I remember seeing that vid before. I like a few, but some are pretty cringe-worthy. The "you just wouldn't understand" ones make me want to find the nearest infj (myself) and punch him/her in the face.

Most of these are pretty self indulgent and created by people who think they are infj's but really aren't. Ni isn't psychic and we're not all for the greater good. I'm not saintly empathetic and I am not constantly in pain. I definitely don't complain about having a "hard life" because I haven't.

These posters speak strongly of Fi, not Ni or Fe.

/rant

Badass video, I've never seen it. :D

It gives infj's kind of an oracle type presence to them. I generally agree with the pictures even though it's satirical. When I think infj, I think sincerity and down to earth.

Someone please make a better one. I think 70% of this one sucks. I would like for there to be a good one.

The clairvoyant thing is funny though.

Most of these are pretty self indulgent and created by people who think they are infj's but really aren't. Ni isn't psychic and we're not all for the greater good. I'm not saintly empathetic and I am not constantly in pain. I definitely don't complain about having a "hard life" because I haven't.

These posters speak strongly of Fi, not Ni or Fe.

/rant

Says the sad kitty.

You're right though.

"I can see right through you"

=D

Back