INFP according to Berens/Nardi

knight in battle

MBTI
INFJ
Finally, someone who really gets my INFP side:

http://www.bestfittype.com/infp.html

I like to discuss or write things because I seem to have a lot in my head and I’ve got to get it out. I love bringing together different eclectic ideas and seeing what’s similar. I like to have my own ideas, hear others ideas, and have ideas challenged, bantering back and forth..... I tend to do a lot of mental rehearsal and play in problem solving....
I almost thought this was an INFJ process of understanding and sifting ideas.

Chitchat has no interest for me.

Actually it depends on what kind of chitchat. Insulting bantering... no thanks. Fun conversation, yes.

I don’t know what I am going to do next, but I trust in myself that something will come in as a new idea, with challenge and inner meaning.

Okay. Um. This is just totally psychic. I wonder if an INTP/INFJ wrote this.

Last edited:
I am a global thinker and I like to learn interactively. My thoughts need to be connected with some person or value. On reflection, don’t
all thoughts have to be connected to something? I feed new information into other things I’ve read and my thoughts, and I can have a marvelous time just sitting with ideas. And I like to discuss or write things because I seem to have a lot in my head and I’ve got to get it out. I love bringing together different eclectic ideas and seeing what’s similar.

yep, yep, yep

Motivation comes when something has real meaning or value for me, and while I enjoy ideas I don’t like having my values challenged.
Yep

For me, asking questions is just a different form of being quiet, a way to explore an inner thought stream or check out of reality and back into my thoughts

Which is probably why I ask so many questions, just exploring and exercising my Ne :)

Last edited:
I relate to pretty much all of that article.

I don’t know what I am going to do next, but I trust in myself that something will come in as a new idea, with challenge and inner meaning.
This indeed.

This was a new description, and very insightful for me to read, thank you. :)

Back