Jersey Shore

Feelings

Banned
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
-
People are insane. Sometimes I laugh because of how delusional they are. They don't realize how blatantly selfish they are. It's hysterical. Pay attention to me. I don't care how I'm going to achieve it, I'm going to get what I want. Little things, big things. Give me attention. I want the hottest guy I can find. I'm loyal to my boyfriend. Whatever, he's hot, I can do whatever I want. She's cute, I could definitely slam her out.

People feel guilty about things. People need comraderie and emotional support. People rationalize so they believe that they are good people. But they are invariably intensely selfish, all day every day and there isn't much in the way of a softener to this.

Human nature is pretty sick once you see through the smoke and mirrors.

People are insane. Sometimes I laugh because of how delusional they are. They don't realize how blatantly selfish they are. It's hysterical. Pay attention to me. I don't care how I'm going to achieve it, I'm going to get what I want. Little things, big things. Give me attention. I want the hottest guy I can find. I'm loyal to my boyfriend. Whatever, he's hot, I can do whatever I want. She's cute, I could definitely slam her out.

Change the word boyfriend to girlfriend, and this describes 75% of your posts.

How many snarky remarks do you need to make per day to convince yourself that you are clever?

Approximately the same number of threads you need to start to refill your narcissistic supply.

And with regards to the OP, I had an epiphany the other night. My disgust with Jersey Shore actually has far more to do with the fact it's marketed and put on television than with the show itself. I mean, douche bags will always exist and I can live with that. It's elevating them to a position of prominence and capitalizing off their bullshit that is the truly revolting aspect.

How many snarky remarks do you need to make per day to convince yourself that you are clever?

I'm already convinced and live by the motto : Do what you are good at.

Approximately the same number of threads you need to start to refill your narcissistic supply.

And with regards to the OP, I had an epiphany the other night. My disgust with Jersey Shore actually has far more to do with the fact it's marketed and put on television than with the show itself. I mean, douche bags will always exist and I can live with that. It's elevating them to a position of prominence and capitalizing off their bullshit that is the truly revolting aspect.

Do you think that the producers are the type of people who were looked down on (possibly picked on) by these type of people in high school and now they are using the douchebags to make $$$ ?

Do you think that the producers are the type of people who were looked down on (possibly picked on) by these type of people in high school and now they are using the douchebags to make $$$ ?

I have no idea. Maybe.

I just think they're the kind of people who see financial opportunities in low brow culture.

Nothing to start my day off right with a cup of coffee and a discussion about jersey shore..

In all due respect, I find it hilarious the intj's on this site keep bringing up this show. LOL. Infact, on an intj board I post on I've also seen references to this show. Something about intj's and jersey shore something about it..

"Don't hate the player don't hate the game".

So I suggest [MENTION=1798]notmeganfox[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1425]Korg[/MENTION] that you two highlight your hair, get spray tan bottle, hit the dumb bells, and go to tryouts.. only then would you have empathy for what is to be like to be a true d-bag.. d-bags have feelings to you know. Or do they? No, no, they don't..

I actually don't think they're bad people, it's funny to watch, I think quite often they realise how ridiculous they are and to it anyway for fun.

People feel guilty about things. People need comraderie and emotional support. People rationalize so they believe that they are good people. But they are invariably intensely selfish, all day every day and there isn't much in the way of a softener to this.

Human nature is pretty sick once you see through the smoke and mirrors.

Yes.

Back