Kermit the Frog

La Sagna

I did it! I'm a butterfly!
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
I read somewhere that Kermit the Frog is an INFJ. Thoughts?

tumblr_ml6f62kT5n1r99fqvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mt29bdkqSx1s29uogo1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mrr0juHAWL1qz4rgp.gif

Hmmm... now that I think if it, he was not very expressive with Miss Piggy but it might have been because he didn't want to hurt her. This could go either way.

How did miss piggy come into this? There was mention of running things from behind the scenes.
But we are talking of muppets after all.

INFP.

I wish they were good at working on their superiority complex

Right. So if I can swim and you cannot, I mention its a better idea for me to swim to an island to get water or whatever because you cannot, I am applying my superiority?

Right. So if I can swim and you cannot, I mention its a better idea for me to swim to an island to get water or whatever because you cannot, I am applying my superiority?

This is a rather convoluted way of asserting your superiority as a matter of fact, which only furthers my point. Thanks

Interesting - - -

Personality: Cheerful, selfless, anxious, optimistic, loving, caring, wise, humorous, easily-frustrated, plucky, level-headed, excitable, sweet, humble, down-to-earth, snarky, smarmy, sarcastic, a wise guy at times

Appearance: Slender frog, handsome, green skin, white eyes with black stilted pupils, a pair of 4 fingers and thumbs, olive drab collar with 11 points

I can identify with most of this except the collar. :D

Interesting - - -

Personality: Cheerful, selfless, anxious, optimistic, loving, caring, wise, humorous, easily-frustrated, plucky, level-headed, excitable, sweet, humble, down-to-earth, snarky, smarmy, sarcastic, a wise guy at times

Appearance: Slender frog, handsome, green skin, white eyes with black stilted pupils, a pair of 4 fingers and thumbs, olive drab collar with 11 points

I can identify with most of this except the collar. :D

Now I know what you look like ;)

Intjs are good at this as well. If not better.

You really think Kermit is Bach? I'd also question your type, just by looking at you. :P

Similar. One needs friends, the other doesn't.

I know what o_q's beef is. It is stupid. Go ruin your own fun.

Things I'd like to say, but am not going to. >:/

Unless I'm wrong, but I am prepared to accept that.

You really think Kermit is Bach? I'd also question your type, just by looking at you. :P

Similar. One needs friends, the other doesn't.

I know what o_q's beef is. It is stupid. Go ruin your own fun.

Things I'd like to say, but am not going to. >:/

Unless I'm wrong, but I am prepared to accept that.
Elaborate. Say what you like.

Hey now gentlemen this is about the frog, not you guys.

Kermit-frown.jpg

Deep, intense and troubled inside, a freaking emo frog, he must be.

[video=youtube;5oEYMGL0ZtA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oEYMGL0ZtA[/video]

[video=youtube;L1K8t3BtNaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1K8t3BtNaw[/video]

[video=youtube;BcERe5pd8yI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcERe5pd8yI[/video]

i love that the sad kermit album is called "rainbow disconnection". laughed hard! thanks for that!

... oh, and kermit's version of "hurt" is surprisingly more accurate to the original than johnny cash's! awesome!

Back