Lady or Ladyboy | INFJ Forum

Lady or Ladyboy

mochi

Permanent Fixture
Mar 20, 2011
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
Well as you may or may not know, I am a big fan of male to female transformations, whether it be drag, transsexual, or transgender, etc. It fascinates me how well-done and beautiful they turn out to be. I have learned many an awesome tip from videos, etcetera.^.^

Anyway, this is a test to see if you can tell the difference of ladyboys. I bet that many will miss quite a few. :)

http://www.thai-discovery.com/ladyboy-test.php

Beginner's=10/10
Intermediate=8/10
Advanced=5/10

Beginner's=10/10
Intermediate=7/10
Advanced=6/10

Ok, I have to say that quiz is totally not fair. I can always spot a ladyboy unless they are Asian! LOL

10/10
6/10
4/10

Reactions: mochi
Well as you may or may not know, I am a big fan of male to female transformations, whether it be drag, transsexual, or transgender, etc. It fascinates me how well-done and beautiful they turn out to be. I have learned many an awesome tip from videos, etcetera.^.^

Anyway, this is a test to see if you can tell the difference of ladyboys. I bet that many will miss quite a few. :)

http://www.thai-discovery.com/ladyboy-test.php

Beginner's=10/10
Intermediate=8/10
Advanced=5/10

No I did not know that....say you didn't happen to watch this when you were on school vacations....did you? Because I sure as hell didn't cancel hanging out with my guy friends just to watch this.
:m197:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcdZM0jqiL4

Beginner's - 9/10
Intermediate - 6/10
Advanced - 5/10

Lady is such an ugly word.

I did the last and got nine of ten.

No I did not know that....say you didn't happen to watch this when you were on school vacations....did you? Because I sure as hell didn't cancel hanging out with my guy friends just to watch this.
:m197:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcdZM0jqiL4

Beginner's - 9/10
Intermediate - 6/10
Advanced - 5/10

No, I didn't know Maury had such a thing. XD But, I always get the feeling if I were to go on those shows I would be mistaken for man though, lol. What I usually watch are video diaries and transformations on youtube, which are awesome <3.^.^

Lady is such an ugly word.

I did the last and got nine of ten.

Woman, then. :3 It does sound more truthful a word to describe the femininity of these women. I think Ladyboy is the thai phrase, I'm really not sure. And you are good! @_@

Ok, I have to say that quiz is totally not fair. I can always spot a ladyboy unless they are Asian! LOL

10/10
6/10
4/10

Haha, yeah. :D Asian transformations are a personal favorite of mine.

No, I didn't know Maury had such a thing. XD But, I always get the feeling if I were to go on those shows I would be mistaken for man though, lol. What I usually watch are video diaries and transformations on youtube, which are awesome <3.^.^

He does but I haven't watched his show in...about 5 years. I really don't know if it's still on air. xD I have a documentary (national geographic) based on beauty and modern society saved in my youtube favorites. Let me know if you are interested...it's kind of graphic though. D:

You know I've never seen your face.....=)

He does but I haven't watched his show in...about 5 years. I really don't know if it's still on air. xD I have a documentary (national geographic) based on beauty and modern society saved in my youtube favorites. Let me know if you are interested...it's kind of graphic though. D:

You know I've never seen your face.....=)

Oh yes, Maury is still on the air. It's actually one of my favorite shows, lol. XD But, I am usually only see the paternity test shows, haha. XD But I mean, what else can cheer you up better on a bad day than an episode of Who's the Father? :D

I am verrrrry interested!^_^ Please send me the link.

Yup, I don't think anyone from here knows what I look like. ^.^ I am just way too shy. X3

Oh yes, Maury is still on the air. It's actually one of my favorite shows, lol. XD But, I am usually only see the paternity test shows, haha. XD But I mean, what else can cheer you up better on a bad day than an episode of Who's the Father? :D

I am verrrrry interested!^_^ Please send me the link.

Yup, I don't think anyone from here knows what I look like. ^.^ I am just way too shy. X3

Haha! yes, who's the father used to be one of my favorites. I wonder why they never aired the maternity test results. :/

It's a very well made documentary, just don't eat anything while watching this D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIDS0Ny9z5A

Haha! yes, who's the father used to be one of my favorites. I wonder why they never aired the maternity test results. :/

It's a very well made documentary, just don't eat anything while watching this D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIDS0Ny9z5A

Thank you, I was able to finish it and throughly enjoyed it. ^_^ Is it weird that I liked watching the surgeries? Lol, I guess I'm not easily affected by blood.^.^

I was really touched the most by Raymond's story. His surgeon was so empathetic and really understanding. I also liked Isabel's story as well. For Shela, I did think it was pretty obvious she had Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I was sort of angered by the fact that any surgeon would perform such a botched surgery on her, when it was obvious she was addicted to surgery. Luckily the other surgeon was able to fix his mistake.

I guess I am also weird because I thought the surgeries went really well for all of them. All of the surgeons in the video were really caring and monitoring the progress of their patients closely. I am glad I got to hear about Raymond's process. Again, thank you for the video. :3

It's not fair that they throw some particularly ugly women at you in the later stages.

i'm doing better at the intermediate than i did at the beginner's. how do i do this?

The expert is too hard. I could tell if they were of European decent. Hey, so if you want to transition and you don't want to be recognized as transgendered you could, potentially, go live in a country where everyone is a different race.

Isn't "ladyboy" a derogatory term?

Isn't "ladyboy" a derogatory term?

Well, I saw the term ladyboy on a transgender's youtube video. I don't think it is meant to be derogatory in some cases, but I don't know about others.