To be alone but never feel lonely is a powerful position to be in🦋

Nikolai80

MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I sometimes see introversion as a super power.
(I embrace totally who i am....
Im happy to be who i am...
I love myself unconditionally...)
As an infj 5w4 i need much time alone and i truly love my time alone🥰
Time to investigate, think, write, make plans for the future etc without being distracted..
Most of the time i do everything alone in life and independant.
But i never feel lonely ever! Never!
I feel content and that i lack nothing even though i dont have everything.
MY happiness does not depend on social contact or other people...
Makes me feel free....

Introversion, it can be a superpower..
Depends how you perceive it..💖

@Nikolai80 You are posting some really interesting and profound thoughts, but they are all centred on a common overall theme. It might be better if you posted them all in just one thread - maybe a blog thread or perhaps just one in the Philosophy and Religion forum. It’s quite an effort to cross reference them between all your different thread postings, yet I think it’s important to see what you are expressing as a whole rather than fragmented like it is at the moment.

@Nikolai80 You are posting some really interesting and profound thoughts, but they are all centred on a common overall theme. It might be better if you posted them all in just one thread - maybe a blog thread or perhaps just one in the Philosophy and Religion forum. It’s quite an effort to cross reference them between all your different thread postings, yet I think it’s important to see what you are expressing as a whole rather than fragmented like it is at the moment.
Sorry brother..
Perhaps i have not the right clue how to use threads hahaha....
I thought i could just post some philosophy in the philosophy group...
My intention is also to help people benefit for themselves with what i say..
All my philosophy i use myself thats why i know it works for me....maybe for other people too🤷‍♂️
I thoughts perhaps some might benefit from what i say..
Im not here to start arguments or discussions with people.
I dont have to prove anything or convince people..
I just try to help other with what helped me..

Nayways, But how do i use 1 thread for all the subjects then?
I thought every thread is a subject on its own even though there is a red thread....

By the way thank you for your kind words, i appreciate💖

No need to apologise Nikolai. Others might find your different threads work better for them, but they all seem closely related to me. I’ve found myself hopping between several of them in responding, that’s all. Your thoughts are well worth reflecting on ❤️, and it would be a shame if folks missed something of what you are saying because they didn’t find all the related threads.

A new thread is generally an invitation for discussion on a particular idea or subject.
Your threads have no invitation/direction other than they are personal commentaries/musings and personal thoughts/ideas.
Such things are best suited for either a (single) blog or a (single) thread in a section most closely aligned with those thoughts.

To me they all seem like potentially discussable topics but you don't present them as such.
If you want to be more effective, I would suggest you lean in to your individual nature with an individual thread.
If something comes up that seems more discussable itself, you can always branch off with a new thread in the appropriate section.

No need to apologise Nikolai. Others might find your different threads work better for them, but they all seem closely related to me. I’ve found myself hopping between several of them in responding, that’s all. Your thoughts are well worth reflecting on ❤️, and it would be a shame if folks missed something of what you are saying because they didn’t find all the related threads.
But how do i put all i want to write in the
A new thread is generally an invitation for discussion on a particular idea or subject.
Your threads have no invitation/direction other than they are personal commentaries/musings and personal thoughts/ideas.
Such things are best suited for either a (single) blog or a (single) thread in a section most closely aligned with those thoughts.

To me they all seem like potentially discussable topics but you don't present them as such.
If you want to be more effective, I would suggest you lean in to your individual nature with an individual thread.
If something comes up that seems more discussable itself, you can always branch off with a new thread in the appropriate section.
Thank you for your comment.
Perhaps i misused this site...
Indeed, im not here to start discussions and arguments.
I try to share what i got to know what helped me that could perhaps other people😁

I think you'll find most people here are oriented similarly.
It's more just a matter of practicality and orderliness than you doing anything wrong, so no worries ✌️

I think you'll find most people here are oriented similarly.
It's more just a matter of practicality and orderliness than you doing anything wrong, so no worries ✌️
Question Wyote, So i see the member blogs in the lounge secrion in the community section.
Is that the place to post philosphy etc?

Last edited:
Question Wyote, So i see the member blogs in the lounge secrion in the community section.
Is that the place to post philosphy etc?

Member Blogs are meant more for personal sharing.
If you want to share things that lean more philosophical as ideas/concepts then the Philosophy and Religion section (the one this thread is currently in) is best suited for what you want.
The Member Blogs section is also more private so if your aim is to reach more people then Philosophy and Religion is probably better.
Really just depends on your aim here, it's up to you but I encourage you to start a personal blog either way, as it will allow a space for you to share who you are so others can get to know you.
Also read some different threads in different sections to get a feel for how the culture operates and what is appropriate as far as posting in areas and how to approach topics.

Member Blogs are meant more for personal sharing.
If you want to share things that lean more philosophical as ideas/concepts then the Philosophy and Religion section (the one this thread is currently in) is best suited for what you want.
The Member Blogs section is also more private so if your aim is to reach more people then Philosophy and Religion is probably better.
Really just depends on your aim here, it's up to you but I encourage you to start a personal blog either way, as it will allow a space for you to share who you are so others can get to know you.
Also read some different threads in different sections to get a feel for how the culture operates and what is appropriate as far as posting in areas and how to approach topics.
Thank you😁💖

Back