Typing INFJ.

Arising Tale

Regular Poster
MBTI
ENTJ
So here's one.

-Is a girl.
-Likes Anarchism and has anarchist friends.
-has purple hair.
-Abstract mind definitely over concrete.
-Rather alone or goes around remaining silent listening to interesting people. Can be very talkative when its on a subject she's interested in.

I'm going with IN....
It's easy to have her attention but that's just me and behind all that there's an obvious social battery draining, empathy detects.

----------
What's your stance on early recreative sex?

Last edited:
I've read that once you know a person is an Introvert, look for what appears to be their dominant attribute, and that is probably actually their auxiliary attribute. So if you are sure she's an introvert based on whatever clues you in to that, then the next question is does she approach topics with reasoning that is relatively colored by emotions or does she seem to be able to approach topics relatively free of emotions. This isn't probably easy... It's not the same as saying does she get emotional, because I think both INFx and INTx can seem relatively unemotional or even detracted from emotions. But I think F-aux personalities tend to resolve to conclusions or at least arguments based partially on emotions, while T-aux personalities tend to resolve to conclusions that seem absent of emotions.

Just my take on it. I'm interested in hearing what other people have to say.

INFP?

I dare say, not enough data.... Can you explain more about her?

I agree. INFP possibly. Early recreative sex is not unheard of but is probably not likely with INFx. You may have to earn her trust and admiration first.
In other words, she talks to you but that doesn't mean she will toss her purple hair back for you. If anything, the anarchist friends and purple hair seem to say that she wants to deter people who are not worth her time.

@Dave Fallon

That's pretty interesting. Would you consider that to hold true for Ji-doms as well, or only dominant introverted perceivers?

For instance, an introvert who come across as very sensory to be an Se-aux instead of a Si-dom?

As for the OP, I really don't know. Sorry for going off-topic.

Back