Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i am vegan and do not consume dairy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

invisible

On Holiday
MBTI
none
do you like blue vein cheese? (please vote on the poll which is public.) and if you feel like commenting, what are your thoughts on it?

i put this thread in this particular forum because cheesemaking is an art, like all things to do with cooking and food preparation.

i do like blue cheese, although i prefer it as a dip or dressing, not just by itself
p.s.
why is this in entertainment and media? am i missing something?

depends what it's on, I tend to like it on chicken. On salad I'd rather have something with a vinegar base.

I hated it when I first tried it, but it gradually grew on me, until someone served me a cauliflower and blue cheese gratin. After that I could never not love blue cheese.

(That's a double negative, just in case).

I dislike cheese generally, and this cheese sounds too close to smegma.

I do not like blue vein cheese.

I love blue vein cheese.

cheers,
Ian

This is totally relevant-

Blue Veins by The Raconteurs
[video=youtube;Zy5Uyo-gaEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5Uyo-gaEo[/video]

i put the thread in here because cheese making is an art form, obviously, and entertainment and media is the closest subform to "arts". duh! do i have to explain everything?? you should know by now that i do things for a reason.

i think it is delicious but i feel uncomfortable about putting it in my mouth because it reminds me of eating decomposing bread or fruit. although its not that exactly but "domestic mould", whatever that means. but i think its probably meant to be something along the lines of: eating cheese with mushrooms.

has anyone ever tried casu marzu, a sicilian cheese containing live insect larvae? now that is something i could never put in my mouth.

Back