Can you help? what is the song's and the artist's name? | INFJ Forum

Can you help? what is the song's and the artist's name?

Thoureh

May 28, 2024
MBTI
INFJ
Dear all,

I happened to hear part of a song on Instagram and I really love to have the full and original one 🤗... I have tried the apps that search for music based on recordings and also searched for it directly on Google... but nothing yet ... I attached the recording of the song (sorry for the noises on the background 😅) ... any help would be really appreciated😇

Attachments

• Recording.zip
    729.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I ain't downloading that.
Can you host it somewhere and share it that way?

• Cool
Reactions: Asa and aeon
Yes, host that elsewhere or provide the original Insta link.

Talk about risky click of the day. I thought we had warped back to the late ‘90s. 😂

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote
I ain't downloading that.
Can you host it somewhere and share it that way?
I don't know why I didn't think of saving the link😖 now I can not find it 😟 I keep searching and as soon as I found the link I will share ... Thank you very much for the tip👍

Reactions: Asa, Wyote and aeon
I'm sorry I don't know the name of the song. It sounds familiar; not sure if original. I was kind of blown away by how beautiful the sound was, not having ever heard of handpan before.

Perhaps unhelpful, but I found his YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@MalteMarten/videos - there are a couple thumbnails where the background looks similar and where he's wearing the same outfit so perhaps a subset of a larger composition. Maybe you could ask in the comments on IG or YT?

I've bookmarked the channel and it will probably be bringing a sense of calm to my otherwise chaotic workdays going forward. I understand that wasn't really your motivation for sharing, but thank you anyway!

I'm sorry I don't know the name of the song. It sounds familiar; not sure if original. I was kind of blown away by how beautiful the sound was, not having ever heard of handpan before.

Perhaps unhelpful, but I found his YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@MalteMarten/videos - there are a couple thumbnails where the background looks similar and where he's wearing the same outfit so perhaps a subset of a larger composition. Maybe you could ask in the comments on IG or YT?

I've bookmarked the channel and it will probably be bringing a sense of calm to my otherwise chaotic workdays going forward. I understand that wasn't really your motivation for sharing, but thank you anyway!
I'm so glad you liked it, and thank you very much for trying to find it :hearteyes: ... I love instrumental music and the Hang'sound is one of the best ... I will share the song as soon as I find it (if I find it first 🤣) 🤞

Last edited:

• Cool
Reactions: Wyote
Here ya go
It's called The Art of Letting Go

• Heart
Reactions: Thoureh and aeon
Not particularly. I thought they may have isolated a loop and slowed it.

It was the best the combination of my two devices could find.

Cheers,
Ian

• Heart
Reactions: Thoureh and Wyote
It is the same, the snippet is from the middle of the recording and it's a different recording, but same song, same beat

I'm guessing the snippet is the only piece of that particular recording that he's chosen to release.

Reactions: aeon