Can you help? what is the song's and the artist's name?

Thoureh

Regular Poster
MBTI
INFJ
Dear all,

I happened to hear part of a song on Instagram and I really love to have the full and original one 🤗... I have tried the apps that search for music based on recordings and also searched for it directly on Google... but nothing yet ... I attached the recording of the song (sorry for the noises on the background 😅) ... any help would be really appreciated😇

Attachments

Last edited:
I ain't downloading that.
Can you host it somewhere and share it that way?

Yes, host that elsewhere or provide the original Insta link.

Talk about risky click of the day. I thought we had warped back to the late ‘90s. 😂

Cheers,
Ian

I'm sorry I don't know the name of the song. It sounds familiar; not sure if original. I was kind of blown away by how beautiful the sound was, not having ever heard of handpan before.

Perhaps unhelpful, but I found his YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@MalteMarten/videos - there are a couple thumbnails where the background looks similar and where he's wearing the same outfit so perhaps a subset of a larger composition. Maybe you could ask in the comments on IG or YT?

I've bookmarked the channel and it will probably be bringing a sense of calm to my otherwise chaotic workdays going forward. I understand that wasn't really your motivation for sharing, but thank you anyway!

I'm sorry I don't know the name of the song. It sounds familiar; not sure if original. I was kind of blown away by how beautiful the sound was, not having ever heard of handpan before.

Perhaps unhelpful, but I found his YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@MalteMarten/videos - there are a couple thumbnails where the background looks similar and where he's wearing the same outfit so perhaps a subset of a larger composition. Maybe you could ask in the comments on IG or YT?

I've bookmarked the channel and it will probably be bringing a sense of calm to my otherwise chaotic workdays going forward. I understand that wasn't really your motivation for sharing, but thank you anyway!
I'm so glad you liked it, and thank you very much for trying to find it :hearteyes: ... I love instrumental music and the Hang'sound is one of the best ... I will share the song as soon as I find it (if I find it first 🤣) 🤞

Last edited:

Here ya go
It's called The Art of Letting Go

Not particularly. I thought they may have isolated a loop and slowed it.

It was the best the combination of my two devices could find.

Cheers,
Ian

It is the same, the snippet is from the middle of the recording and it's a different recording, but same song, same beat

I'm guessing the snippet is the only piece of that particular recording that he's chosen to release.

Back