Fluoride | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Fluoride

Where do you live? I f you are in the US it doesnt matter if you use it in toothpaste or drink it. If you take a shower, you are absorbing it through your skin and eyes.

Very true. We had a water filtration system put into our home 6 months ago (when we moved in) after I read the effects of fluoride on your health. Flouride and several other different agents found in water can cause corrosion to the piping in your home too.

When we first moved in, we had our water tested and the results were telling. We took a small glass of tap water and tested it for fluoride and other agents. It turned dark blue, which meant it was positive. I then stuck my finger into the glass for a few seconds. Then, we tested it again. This time, the water was a very pale blue. Why was that? Well, my finger absorbed the toxins in the water...that quickly. Now just imagine taking a shower in that.

I'm willing to test this theory!

Out of all of the hallucinogenic psychedelics, I dont know that I would suggest starting there. These are not recreational drugs to be dealt with mildly. I wont suggest any because Im not sure of the benefit of any however if you find you are interested in this type of thing, I would start by reading about DMT. Of all hallucinogens this one seems most complex in terms of the meaning you can derive from it. Assuming this is what you are after. Again, no hallucinogen should be thought of as recreational.

Also consider, if you ever become interested in certain jobs, your ability to obtain them may be severely hindered or cut off should you ever need to tell them the truth concerning past "experiences".

Reactions: say what
Is there a way to undo the flouride damage? How about the other toxins in water, does our liver filter those out or what should be done? I looking for solutions to take for after we've been entoxicated(?) at 34 I can't go back in time and not drink water.

Reactions: Nixie
Is there a way to undo the flouride damage? How about the other toxins in water, does our liver filter those out or what should be done? I looking for solutions to take for after we've been entoxicated(?) at 34 I can't go back in time and not drink water.

My understanding is that there is not. All you can do is prevent more damage by removing it completely.

My understanding is that there is not. All you can do is prevent more damage by removing it completely.

The other thing that can be done is that we (the people) can remove the people who are doing it in the first place...cut it off at source

The other thing that can be done is that we (the people) can remove the people who are doing it in the first place...cut it off at source

I would like to believe the world can still be changed in this way. How many people though will forget about this. No one really wants to believe it, to believe something so damaging can really be going on behind their backs. "What you mean the government really not only DOESNT care about me, they are actually malicious towards me?"

So the most I try to do is get real factual information to people when I can and let them decide for themselves. One day with enough people on board, that may change something. Time will tell.

I didn't say they were

I said the US government is poisoning its public; the US government is not looking to turn its population into supermen/women

Do you suppose that it is really the older generation that suffers from fluoride poisoning?

The younger, "autistic" generations don't seem to be exposed to fluoride because it is not recommended due to their "condition"

I would like to believe the world can still be changed in this way. How many people though will forget about this. No one really wants to believe it, to believe something so damaging can really be going on behind their backs. "What you mean the government really not only DOESNT care about me, they are actually malicious towards me?"

So the most I try to do is get real factual information to people when I can and let them decide for themselves. One day with enough people on board, that may change something. Time will tell.

yeah you've hit the nail on the head there.....people believe what they want to beleive

You can present information that counters their current perception but only they can actually then change their own perception and assimilate a new view of reality

Trying to tell people that their government not only doesn't care about them but is actively damaging them with a view to controlling them and as part of population control is a hard sell!

However if we don't all keep using this opportunity while the internet is open and available to pass information around the global populace then we will sink into a dark age where all information flowing to peoples minds will first be filtered by the powers that be (because they are fighting to take greater control of the internet)

I think the realisation comes like a switch in the head...once you are 'switched on' then you are 'open minded' because once you have got over the 'my government wouldn't hurt me' programming then you are then open to hear more about how your government is actually not acting in your best interests (but rather the interests of big money)

I always scan the RT headlines because i want to hear the perspective of another government on my own government because i know that my own government lies to me so i won;t get the truth from them (i have to go to an outside agency)

But a person who is still stuck in the mental 'my government works for me' negative feedback loop won't look at the RT headlines because they will perceive RT to be the enemy (rather than a source of critical information about our government) and they will listen to pro-government sources because their perception is that those sources are trustworthy

This is why people talk about the process in the slightly condescending sounding terms of 'awakening' because until someone realises that their government literally perceives them as a potential threat that must be constantly controlled and kept down then a person is not really perceiveng reality as it actually is (like a hypnotised person)

We must believe that if enough people can become 'awakened' that it will affect change because the alternative is too dreadful to contemplate

Its wake upto a harsh reality in order to create a better one or remain asleep whilst the situation worsens....there's no easy option

Last edited:
Do you suppose that it is really the older generation that suffers from fluoride poisoning?

The younger, "autistic" generations don't seem to be exposed to fluoride because it is not recommended due to their "condition"

People have been exposed to flouride since they began flouridating the water supply

Concerning autism most of the claims seem to be regarding vaccines being a cause

There is a clip online of the then head of the CDC admiting that the MMR vaccine causes 'autism like symptoms' (ie autism) in some children who have an underlying mitochondrial disorder (a certain percentage of the population).

The clip ends by saying that after she left her post at the CDC she was then given a job by the pharmaceutical company that produces the vaccines:

[video=youtube;Dh-nkD5LSIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-nkD5LSIg[/video]

I had a big debate on this forum a couple of years ago about this video; its an issue that many people have strong feelings about for obvious reasons. My hopes are that information can spread with the eventual effect of protecting children in the future

Since that debate hidden CDC documents and emails have become public that show that vaccine ingrediant and mercury derivative 'thimerosol' does indeed cause autism as i claimed two years ago:

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/20...obtains-hiddend-cdc-documents-insider-emails/

How do the super rich protect their children and themselves from the flouride and other toxins?

How do the super rich protect their children and themselves from the flouride and other toxins?

I'd imagine they drink the finest spring water as well as having flouride filters installed

They won;t be given the toxic vaccines and they will be told when to avoid the worst chemtrailing activities; also metals can be purged from the system through chelation