Fred... why god why?

the

Si master race.
Banned
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
So I watch Spongebob Square Pants on Nickelodeon and a commercial came on for some annoying kid with a show called "Fred".

Quick Youtube example: [video=youtube;nEqwKNNQBwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEqwKNNQBwc&list=PLA1E44C3578B25CD7&featur e=plcp&context=C3e28a87FDOEgsToPDskJXTKRkux8a1PfKk E7E6hVu[/video]

So anyways this looks horrible. My question is: Was there ever a show that looked as bad as this?

Fred seems to be every annoying mannerism rolled into one. Perhaps he is the ultra INFJ?

Wow. 30 seconds in and I wanted to stab out my eardrums with a rusty spoon. And I thought that show with the dancing, farting gumdrops on PBS was the most annoying show ever. I stand corrected.

Wow. 30 seconds in and I wanted to stab out my eardrums with a rusty spoon. And I thought that show with the dancing, farting gumdrops on PBS was the most annoying show ever. I stand corrected.

Teletubbies?

I know the show you are talking about but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. But it wasn't Teletubbies. They were like these giant fat fuzzy sparkly things... wtf were they?!

EDIT -

BOOBAH! This is what you meant, right? Creeeepy....

[video=youtube;tJvHrx1X-Gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJvHrx1X-Gk[/video]

I know the show you are talking about but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. But it wasn't Teletubbies. They were like these giant fat fuzzy sparkly things... wtf were they?!

EDIT -

BOOBAH! This is what you meant, right? Creeeepy....

[video=youtube;tJvHrx1X-Gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJvHrx1X-Gk[/video]

Looks like a dogs penis.

My children will only be allowed to watch horror and sci fi movies.

:::entertaining the idea of having [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] 's spawn as this is an excellent rule of thumb::: :preggers: lol

iknowhuh.... i think it just started ticking. thank you for making my biological clock start ticking [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] :(

Its neat, I think women have a biological clock, but guys have an emotional clock when it comes to such things.

didn't think i had a biological clock until kind of recently... it's nice to think men have emotional clocks :) hey [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION], did you like my MBTI assessment?

didn't think i had a biological clock until kind of recently... it's nice to think men have emotional clocks :) hey @Billy , did you like my MBTI assessment?

Yeah men definitely have one, it doesn't start ticking for them until they mature up a bit and stop thinking so selfishly. At least thats what I think. And yes, I did enjoy your MBTI assessment, I was touched to see you were able to look past the silly crap I say on here and get to the heart of the matter... most of the time I post things in jest, with a sort of tongue in cheek mannerism that most people havent been picking up, thats fairly depressing, so reading your assessment kind of made my day. Awwww we're bonding! <3

Back