How can we take it back? | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

How can we take it back?

Fast Facts About Homelessness and Poverty

Families comprise nearly 40% of all who are homeless.

According to the 2010 US Conference of Mayors report, Family homelessness increased by 9%.

68% of the cities reporting in the 2010 Mayor's Report, had to turn away homeless families with children because of a lack of available shelter beds.

Among families who are homeless with children, the majority cited loss of a job as the cause, followed by the lack of affordable housing, poverty, low-paying jobs and domestic violence.

42% of homeless children are under the age of 6.

A child is born into poverty every 33 seconds.

Families with children comprise one of the fastest-growing segments of the homeless population today.

More than 15% of Americans live in poverty, including one in five children (22%), the highest rate in the industrialized world.

Almost 60% of Americans will spend at least one year below the poverty line at some point between ages 25 and 75.

There is no city or county anywhere in the United States where a worker making the minimum wage can afford a fair market rate one-bedroom apartment.

The cost of rent and utilities for a typical two-bedroom apartment increased 41% from 2000 to 2009.

2 million additional American children will fall victim to the foreclosure crisis over the next two years.

Read the above post about what is happening here in the US…it’s insane.
The problem with creating programs to help the poor, especially here in the US…irregardless of if it is enabling them or giving them a helping hand, the monies are being cut because those who control such monies are corrupt and could generally give a flying fuck what their constituents want…here in the US votes don’t matter anymore don’t you know…money talks and bullshit walks.
Do I like feeding people…I have volunteered for many programs throughout my life that had to do with helping the homeless or those in poverty…yes, I like feeding people. Because we are all human beings and we live in an extremely wealthy and well to do country in the world and should not have such a problem as we have now.
The fact of the matter is that if all funding to poverty programs were cut, people would die…they cannot run strictly on the good will of donations…donations that the majority of which come from the middle class…unless it directly benefits the rich like a University wing with their inbred name on it…the middle class are the ones’ who have been burdened the greatest amount.
So yes…bodies in the streets.

Yes, we should discuss mental health because that is an underdressed issue in the US…it carries all sorts of stigmas that I doubt you would find elsewhere.
Up until recently, you had to have very expensive health insurance to have mental health also covered…this lack of care and of the issue being kicked down the road has for sure contributed to the homeless population currently.

Finally, with the ACA it is mandated that it MUST be covered by all basic health insurance plans…you see some of the bullshit that must be picked through?

I don’t think I’m emoting…I think that your idea of not feeding the homeless because you feel it to be enabling is wrong…if you think I’m emoting too much for you, you are welcome to not belong to a forum full of emoters. I am always amazed when you inevitably bring this up…lolololol.

Tell me…would Jesus pass bill A: (which reads) we plan to cut the 2 billion dollar deficit from programs like our inflated military, and tax loopholes that the rich have been exploiting for decades now.
Or
Bill B: We plan to cut the 2 billion dollar deficit from social security, from food stamps, from medical care.

????

It actually is that simple.
Those who are profiting by gouging the middle class can only gouge so deep before irreparable damage is done.

I think maybe you should talk to Jesus. I don’t think Jesus would agree with any non-humanist position.

Every discussion I have with you ends with you seeking validation and inviting me to leave the forum.

I dont think you understand how discussion forums are supposed to work.

Every discussion I have with you ends with you seeking validation and inviting me to leave the forum.

I dont think you understand how discussion forums are supposed to work.
Whatever Lark…you still amaze me at how dense you are.

15448_862198060481343_6947919428054380274_n.jpg

Iraq War veteran Tomas Young has died just weeks before his 35th birthday.
Young was paralyzed in 2004 shortly after arriving in Iraq and went on to become one of the nation’s most prominent antiwar activists. While Tomas Young paid the ultimate price, Dick Cheney made his former employer Halliburton $39.5 billion in war contracts.

[MENTION=4115]Lark[/MENTION]

All you do is thread-shit on any thread that you have a political disagreement with.
You don’t offer constructive criticism…you just make your blanket statements about why it’s bad to care about your fellow mankind.
I answered what you wrote and you didn’t like it so you start crying about me emoting and me inviting you to leave.
Please do.
Get off my thread if you don’t agree with it…this isn’t a debate thread.
I don’t need your unwanted opinion.

Ok so we know things are really messed up

We've documented various aspects of how things are going wrong in society on the forum

I don't think anyone can credibly try and debate anymore that there aren't problems

But why do people think its happening?

If we look at a lot of the facts and figures posted in this thread for example, a very clear picture emerges of a group of people...lets call them a 'class' of people for want of a better word who are as you put it 'gouging' the rest of society in an almost unbelieveably reckless manner. Occupy called them the '1%' but really the real movers and shakers are more like the top 0.001%

We also know that this is not sustainable and that systemic collapse doesn't happen in a uniform way but rather it gathers pace

So...options as to why it's happening:

1. the class doing it are stupid and don't realise that they are about to topple society through their actions because they are just totally detached from reality on the ground
2. the class doing it know it is going to topple society but can't now stop the process eg run away deflation
3. the class doing it know that it is going to topple society but don't care because they are insane
4. the class doing it know it is going to topple the system but they want that because they want to replace the system anyway with a new one but they couldn't get the US public to agree to adopting the new system without them first believeing that the old system was redundant
5. an other option

Can i ask people which option they would choose and if they go for 'other' can they please specify what that is?

Personally i have been speaking a lot on the forum about option 4 which has led to accusations of me being a 'conspiracy theorist'

But really when you look at that list of options, option 4 doesn't seem such an unreasonable option compared to the others

is it that wild of an idea that some people who want to change society have to first sabotage the current one to get their way?

Heck haven't we seen some posters try covert sabotages behind the scenes on this forum to try and create their own order? Why should we suppose that such types wouldn't also behave in such manners on a larger scale if they had more influence?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
@Lark

All you do is thread-shit on any thread that you have a political disagreement with.
You don’t offer constructive criticism…you just make your blanket statements about why it’s bad to care about your fellow mankind.
I answered what you wrote and you didn’t like it so you start crying about me emoting and me inviting you to leave.
Please do.
Get off my thread if you don’t agree with it…this isn’t a debate thread.
I don’t need your unwanted opinion.

I didnt think it was your blog, my bad.

I voiced an opinion, you didnt like it, couldnt deal with it and now you're coming with the "love it or leave it" approach.

Its depressing that this is more and more commonplace.

I voiced an opinion, you didnt like it, couldnt deal with it and now you're coming with the "love it or leave it" approach.

Hey man...we clash all the time i know, but can i ask you in a totally neutral and non hostile way which of the options in the post above you would go for?

No Lark…it’s just you.
I think you are an arrogant jerk, and if that gets me banned for a day or two so be it.
You don’t contribute to the discussion almost ever…because you have this immediate attitude and are dismissive of anything you don’t agree with.
It’s not what you say, but how you say it.
I am friends with quite a few people on here that don’t agree with my politics and I don’t agree with theirs…but you know what? We are still friends and we don’t get into arguments.
This is for two reasons.
Even though we don’t agree with one another, we understand that this is a difference of opinion in most cases and after exchanging ideas and information we either agree or we agree to disagree.
Secondly, they don’t put me down, and I don’t do that to them….this is a concept you can’t seem to grasp (see, now you’ve ruined me lol).
It isn’t a blog, or a debate thread…it’s a place to exchange ideas, even if those ideas run counter to mine…you see, I don’t mind that…what I do mind Lark, is that you make personal attacks, insinuations, or are just talking down to someone.
Talk to my face.
And here’s something to ponder…if you can’t look me square in the eye (figuratively of course) and speak with not only a dash of respect, but maybe try being friendly…if that is too hard to do then you will always have this problem with people.
I have no problem talking to people, making friends, speaking in public, etc.
I am not telling you to “love it or leave it”, I am saying, “Quit talking to people like you are so far above them.”
That has always been the main core of why I dislike talking to you Lark.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
No Lark…it’s just you.
I think you are an arrogant jerk, and if that gets me banned for a day or two so be it.
You don’t contribute to the discussion almost ever…because you have this immediate attitude and are dismissive of anything you don’t agree with.
It’s not what you say, but how you say it.
I am friends with quite a few people on here that don’t agree with my politics and I don’t agree with theirs…but you know what? We are still friends and we don’t get into arguments.
This is for two reasons.
Even though we don’t agree with one another, we understand that this is a difference of opinion in most cases and after exchanging ideas and information we either agree or we agree to disagree.
Secondly, they don’t put me down, and I don’t do that to them….this is a concept you can’t seem to grasp (see, now you’ve ruined me lol).
It isn’t a blog, or a debate thread…it’s a place to exchange ideas, even if those ideas run counter to mine…you see, I don’t mind that…what I do mind Lark, is that you make personal attacks, insinuations, or are just talking down to someone.
Talk to my face.
And here’s something to ponder…if you can’t look me square in the eye (figuratively of course) and speak with not only a dash of respect, but maybe try being friendly…if that is too hard to do then you will always have this problem with people.
I have no problem talking to people, making friends, speaking in public, etc.
I am not telling you to “love it or leave it”, I am saying, “Quit talking to people like you are so far above them.”
That has always been the main core of why I dislike talking to you Lark.

That's a pretty long winded way of saying that you've got hurt feelings.

That's funny because to me it sounded like he was saying you were an ''arrogant jerk'' but to you the fault is all with him for allowing himself to feel something

I don’t have hurt feelings…and it’s assumptions like that that state my case for preemptively not interacting with you.

Reactions: muir
Why America is the most unequal society in the developed world

The reason we're not more upset about the ever-expanding pay gap? We're clueless about how big it really is.

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/12/why...er/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Michael Douglas in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps"
The American people have spoken.
But what did we really say about inequality?

At first glance, it seems that extreme inequality mattered little to the majority of voters who put pro-business candidates into office.
After all, the Republicans, along with far too many Democrats, are certain to cater to their Wall Street/CEO donors.

Do Americans really want an ever-rising gap between the super-rich and the rest of us?

An important study (“How Much (More) Should CEOs Make? A Universal Desire for More Equal Pay”) by Sorapop Kiatpongsan and Michael I. Norton provides insight on why Americans aren’t more upset about rising inequality: It shows we are clueless about how bad it really is.

Their analysis of a 2009 international survey of 55,187 people from 40 countries found that when it comes to understanding the severity of inequality, we’re the most clueless of all.

Americans are virtually blind to the growing gap between CEO pay and the pay of the average worker.
As the chart below shows that gap has increased dramatically.

In 1965, for every dollar earned by the average worker, CEOs earned $20.
By 2012, that gap mushroomed to 354 to one.

For every dollar earned by an average worker, the CEO gets..

Photo Credit:
Source: AFL-CIO, Hargreaves, Mishel & Sabadish

But, when asked in the survey, Americans grossly underestimated this gap.
Instead of 354 to 1, the Americans in representative survey think it is only 30 to 1.
When asked what the ideal pay gap should be, Americans say that a fair gap would be about 7 to 1.

More amazing still, the survey results, combined for all countries, show that the misperception of inequality doesn’t significantly vary by age, gender, income, political leanings or education.

To see if these finding also hold for the U.S., I waded into the database: Does political affiliation and education impact how the 1,581 Americans in the survey estimated the wage gap? (The data comes from the International Social Survey Programme: Social Inequality IV — ISSP 2009 on the website Gesis. )

Americans estimate what the CEO/Worker pay Gap actually is, and what it should be.

Photo Credit:
International Social Survey Programme: Social Inequality IV — ISSP 2009

As the chart above shows, “Strong Democrats” estimated that the actual ratio between a CEO of a large corporation and an unskilled factory worker was about 36 to 1.
“Strong Republicans” said it was 40 to 1.
A difference without a distinction.

When it comes to offering opinions about what the wage gap shouldbe, the Strong Democrats thought 5 to 1 was about right, while the Strong Republicans thought it should be about 12 to 1.

The two political extremes obviously are much closer to each other than to the current reality of 354 to 1.

Does education make a difference?

The data also allowed us to compare those who didn’t finish high school with those with graduate degrees.
Low and behold both groups again were closer to each other, and again were wildly off the mark.

Those who didn’t finish school thought the actual gap was 60 to 1 while those with graduate degrees thought it was about 40 to 1.

Those who didn’t complete high school thought the ideal pay gap should be about 5 to 1, while those with graduate degrees offered 12 to 1, ratios were identical to those offered by the Strong Democrats and Republicans.

When it comes to our ignorance of the pay gap, there are no blue states, no red states–only misinformed states of mind.
We’re the know-nothings of inequality.

Why are we so blind to inequality?

Most of us have no idea that our golden land of opportunity is the runaway leader among developed nations when it comes to inequality (see chart below).

This dubious distinction runs counter to American Dream we’ve been indoctrinated with since birth.
As a result, we reflexively think that America is the epitome of democracy – the fairest, most just and most upwardly mobile country in history.

That makes it hard for us to account for why we are more unequal than all these other countries.
So I suspect many of us just tune out the data.

It’s too jarring to the deep-seated doctrines that comprise our national identity.

It pays to be a CEO in the U.S.

Photo Credit:
How Much (More) CEOs Make?

Our misreading of inequality also may be a legacy of the post-WWII economic boom.
During that time, our working class had the highest global standard of living with ever increasing yearly real wages. (Please see my last post.)

In the heat of the Cold War, it was American policy to boost jobs and incomes to make sure our workers and middle class were the envy of the world.

If you add in the late New Deal and WWII into the mix, we’re looking at more than a half century of rising prosperity for working people.

Also during this period income taxes on the wealthy were extremely high, more than 90% on the highest bracket during WWII.
As a result the top one percent, while living extremely well, saw their share of total U.S. wealth decline (see chart below).

top_1_percent_wealth_share.jpg

Little wonder, that the massive baby boomer generation grew up both with the idea of relatively equality and the reality of it.
Of course, there were wealthy people all over America, but life was getting better and better for the vast majority of Americans.

We may still be living with this cultural hangover and operating from a societal self-image from yesteryear.
We are likely to cling to it for quite awhile, in part, because it’s comforting as new economic insecurities take hold.

As workers from other nations pass us by, we look in the mirror and still hope we are the fairest of them all.

Both political parties refuse to address inequality

Perhaps the biggest reason we are so misinformed stems from the failure of both parties, especially the Democrats, to address rising inequality in a meaningful way.

Yes, the Democrats tend to support modest rises in the minimum wage that indeed make a difference to those stuck in the lowest-paying jobs.

But they won’t go near the revolutionary idea of placing a legal limit on what the CEO/worker pay gap should be – let’s say at 12 to 1 which the Strong Republicans and the well-educated favor.

The reason is obvious: Politicians live in fear of a different revolution – a massive revolt from their corporate donors, who wouldn’t dream of earning so little.

In fact, the entire elite establishment – in finance, in the corporate world, in the higher levels of government, academia and the media have no intention of limiting their incomes, no matter what the public believes to be just and fair.

Here lies the very essence of class struggle between the 99 percent and 1 percent, and both parties want no part of it.

What will it take to wake us up to inequality?

The good news is that Americans of all genders, shades, incomes, education and politics think on average that the wage gap should be about 7 to 1, not 354 to one.
That’s a heck of a good place to start.

Imagine if the only real economic debate was between the strong Democrats who thought a fair wage gap should be 5 to 1 versus the strong Republicans who thought it should be 12 to 1.

Progressives should be able to build upon this shared sense of basic fairness, one that is miles apart from what elites expect and feel is their due.

For about six months Occupy Wall Street touched this nerve and put inequality on the agenda. “We are the 99 percent” became our national anthem.

For the first time in a generation the country was talking about the gap between super-rich financiers and the rest of us.

Roughly at the same time, the Tea Party emerged with a different message.
They also sensed that something was profoundly wrong.

For them the problem is government.
They’re not concerned with inequality.

If they see it at all, they follow Ayn Rand and blame it on those at the bottom for not working hard enough.
They, and their political allies, revel in talk about “takers and makers” to explain away the growing and glaring economic disparities.

Occupy disappeared. (Yes, they are still doing good work here and there.)
We no longer have 900 encampments around the world to remind everyone that inequality is our new way of life.

But something still is stirring at the bottom.
Minimum wage campaigns are succeeding even in Red states.

The quest for $15 per hour pay for low-wage workers is growing.
And most importantly, each day millions more face the stark reality of trying to lead a decent life on low-pay and porous benefits with blatant inequality all around.

Elites and their academic acolytes will counter by blaming inequality on advanced technology and the lack of education.
The poor can make it if only more elite colleges admitted them, if only charter schools replaced tenure-saddled public schools, if only the teachers unions disappeared.

Only then will inequality be reduced as those at bottom get more degrees and advanced skills.
To be sure, the “help-thyself” message has resonance, and access to more education will certainly help.

But it leaves in place the powerful structures of elite economic domination.
It will take a different kind of education to reduce the wage gap.

We will need to learn the skills of building a mass movement, that starts by providing education on the realities of growing inequality.
Only then can we can break through the faulty self-image of America that is crippling us.

Spreading the word can really make a real difference.
It’s something we all can do.

We are the most unequal society in the developed world, and it doesn’t have to be that way.

10312977_10152507040421094_1706372707068581544_n.jpg

[MODS] Please keep it civil folks. This is the politics forum, so you're going to encounter ideas that you don't agree with. That doesn't mean you need to resort to insulting each other.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

[/MODS]

Ok so we know things are really messed up

We've documented various aspects of how things are going wrong in society on the forum

I don't think anyone can credibly try and debate anymore that there aren't problems

But why do people think its happening?

If we look at a lot of the facts and figures posted in this thread for example, a very clear picture emerges of a group of people...lets call them a 'class' of people for want of a better word who are as you put it 'gouging' the rest of society in an almost unbelieveably reckless manner. Occupy called them the '1%' but really the real movers and shakers are more like the top 0.001%

We also know that this is not sustainable and that systemic collapse doesn't happen in a uniform way but rather it gathers pace

So...options as to why it's happening:

1. the class doing it are stupid and don't realise that they are about to topple society through their actions because they are just totally detached from reality on the ground
2. the class doing it know it is going to topple society but can't now stop the process eg run away deflation
3. the class doing it know that it is going to topple society but don't care because they are insane
4. the class doing it know it is going to topple the system but they want that because they want to replace the system anyway with a new one but they couldn't get the US public to agree to adopting the new system without them first believeing that the old system was redundant
5. an other option

Can i ask people which option they would choose and if they go for 'other' can they please specify what that is?

Personally i have been speaking a lot on the forum about option 4 which has led to accusations of me being a 'conspiracy theorist'

But really when you look at that list of options, option 4 doesn't seem such an unreasonable option compared to the others

is it that wild of an idea that some people who want to change society have to first sabotage the current one to get their way?

Heck haven't we seen some posters try covert sabotages behind the scenes on this forum to try and create their own order? Why should we suppose that such types wouldn't also behave in such manners on a larger scale if they had more influence?

I think 3 plus 4 is the scenario unfolding before us right now. "They" were led to believe they would be gods on this planet ruling over the slaves. I'd say that's insanity created upon Fear.

It's wild over here in TX politics right now. The people have voted in more lunacy than ever before. It's amazing to see....
In the old days I'd be like running around the house throwing things in suitcases and bying an airline ticket out of here I'd be so damned scared.

Now... I know things are changing and those bastards won't last much longer.

Amidst this chaos swirling and rippling through the TX legislature they have done an astonishing thing. They voted to fund our children with special health care needs program and all 762 children were pulled off the waiting list and are now approved to receive health benefits. Fucking astonishing to see - isn't it? This is the first time in 20 years we haven't had a child on the waiting list. I have cried for joy over this. I had several clients with children experiencing all sorts of debilitating situations mostly financial....and now there's a safety net for them to be able to see their doctors and get the treatments they need. :love:

The social workers who are employed by the state ( i am a grant funded social worker) are reeling from the change sweeping through the legislature right now. They're looking at possibly being phase out for the first time in history here. I will most likely follow closely behind them as they switch case management over to nurses only. I would not want to be citizens of this state needing social services if they do this action....nurses just don't have the training to see the big picture like social workers do.
On the other hand....there is a movement afoot to keep them to work with the communities and network social service agencies together. I hope so. It is greatly needed.

This is right in keeping with what I hear and feel going on with the energies streaming to the planet. Chaos is the new paradigm for now. I invite everyone to not get bogged down in despair. It does nothing to help the planet and humanity move towards the new paradigm. Give Chaos a push in the direction you'd like to see by purposefully focusing your own energies there. Even by sitting and thinking calm peaceful thoughts and visualizing people helping people - working together in harmony - laughing and playing together - is a huge change from the norm and it creates a palpable shift in the energy on the planet towards compassion and cooperation.

All of you are more powerful than you believe.
Namaste'

[MODS] Please keep it civil folks. This is the politics forum, so you're going to encounter ideas that you don't agree with. That doesn't mean you need to resort to insulting each other.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

[/MODS]

Thank you…I agree.

I think 3 plus 4 is the scenario unfolding before us right now. "They" were led to believe they would be gods on this planet ruling over the slaves. I'd say that's insanity created upon Fear.

It's wild over here in TX politics right now. The people have voted in more lunacy than ever before. It's amazing to see....
In the old days I'd be like running around the house throwing things in suitcases and bying an airline ticket out of here I'd be so damned scared.

Now... I know things are changing and those bastards won't last much longer.

Amidst this chaos swirling and rippling through the TX legislature they have done an astonishing thing. They voted to fund our children with special health care needs program and all 762 children were pulled off the waiting list and are now approved to receive health benefits. Fucking astonishing to see - isn't it? This is the first time in 20 years we haven't had a child on the waiting list. I have cried for joy over this. I had several clients with children experiencing all sorts of debilitating situations mostly financial....and now there's a safety net for them to be able to see their doctors and get the treatments they need. :love:

The social workers who are employed by the state ( i am a grant funded social worker) are reeling from the change sweeping through the legislature right now. They're looking at possibly being phase out for the first time in history here. I will most likely follow closely behind them as they switch case management over to nurses only. I would not want to be citizens of this state needing social services if they do this action....nurses just don't have the training to see the big picture like social workers do.
On the other hand....there is a movement afoot to keep them to work with the communities and network social service agencies together. I hope so. It is greatly needed.

This is right in keeping with what I hear and feel going on with the energies streaming to the planet. Chaos is the new paradigm for now. I invite everyone to not get bogged down in despair. It does nothing to help the planet and humanity move towards the new paradigm. Give Chaos a push in the direction you'd like to see by purposefully focusing your own energies there. Even by sitting and thinking calm peaceful thoughts and visualizing people helping people - working together in harmony - laughing and playing together - is a huge change from the norm and it creates a palpable shift in the energy on the planet towards compassion and cooperation.

All of you are more powerful than you believe.
Namaste'

That is really amazing about the children!
How awesome!

I actually was not too upset this election cycle…because I really feel like the wheels have been set in motion for drastic changes to be made.
It’s the first time that we have seen the full impact of the Citizen’s United decision, and the McCutcheon decision and allowed for the public auction of Congressional seat, Governorship, etc…along with new state laws either for or against, etc..
I think, even though our voting process is NOT democratic, and has never really been…that we will see the whole voting process as a whole flipped on it’s head.
I think we were already squarely going down in flames and now the plane has broken in half…all the while the stewardess is telling everyone to put their oxygen masks on while she hands out golden parachutes to the rich.

I think people are going to start to see some of the garbage that has been elected by auction (I’m going to keep using that phrase because it is the truth), some of the laws and purely for profit things that they will do…and the people will finally wake up a little bit and see that we have been robbed!

Then people are going to look at the last 30 years and realize that the privatization of America is a conflict of interest.
Certainly private prisons are. And there is that horrible statistic…the US having 5% of the world’s population, and 25% of the world’s incarcerated population…how disgusting.

People ARE waking up…and I feel the current group of ass-clowns we have running the show…(magic show full of really bad magicians) will only hasten the changes they stand so firmly against.

That is really amazing about the children!
How awesome!

I actually was not too upset this election cycle…because I really feel like the wheels have been set in motion for drastic changes to be made.
It’s the first time that we have seen the full impact of the Citizen’s United decision, and the McCutcheon decision and allowed for the public auction of Congressional seat, Governorship, etc…along with new state laws either for or against, etc..
I think, even though our voting process is NOT democratic, and has never really been…that we will see the whole voting process as a whole flipped on it’s head.
I think we were already squarely going down in flames and now the plane has broken in half…all the while the stewardess is telling everyone to put their oxygen masks on while she hands out golden parachutes to the rich.

I think people are going to start to see some of the garbage that has been elected by auction (I’m going to keep using that phrase because it is the truth), some of the laws and purely for profit things that they will do…and the people will finally wake up a little bit and see that we have been robbed!

Then people are going to look at the last 30 years and realize that the privatization of America is a conflict of interest.
Certainly private prisons are. And there is that horrible statistic…the US having 5% of the world’s population, and 25% of the world’s incarcerated population…how disgusting.

People ARE waking up…and I feel the current group of ass-clowns we have running the show…(magic show full of really bad magicians) will only hasten the changes they stand so firmly against.

I wholeheartedly agree with you!

I love that statement "...elected by auction..." :tongue1:

Yes. The whole system will eventually be flipped. New governance will move into place next. Then as the population begins to come out of being brainwashed - some will step up to be leaders within their communites and we will move towards group cooperation. Whatever happens - it will involve cooperation. Competition is done. Finished. All we are seeing right now is the end of it ALL like a train wreck in slow motion.

I wholeheartedly agree with you!

I love that statement "...elected by auction..." :tongue1:

Yes. The whole system will eventually be flipped. New governance will move into place next. Then as the population begins to come out of being brainwashed - some will step up to be leaders within their communites and we will move towards group cooperation. Whatever happens - it will involve cooperation. Competition is done. Finished. All we are seeing right now is the end of it ALL like a train wreck in slow motion.

There are still going to be part of Gen X who are their Father’s Sons and Mother’s Daughters and will be very much looking for their bigger slice of pie…but I think once people see how it works so much better, even the greedy one’s will see the benefit.