[INFJ] I have a date with an INFJ this weekend!

Because Hitler performed genocide

"Performed"

drevil_zps8ba10495.png

So... How long do I wait until sending her links to Steve Brule videos? I don't think I generally make it very long.

Carl Sagan has serious competition.

I would give it another week, it takes a lot to handle Steve Brule's awesomeness.

"The UF-roes, they can come from space too..."

2nd date was an INxJ (I suspect INTJ as her body language and mannerisms were identical to my sister's, who happens to be an INTJ). Things were going well (though I felt we lacked connection) and I made her laugh, but we kind of ran out of things to talk about. She seemed a little boring. When we left, there was an obvious mutual feeling of romantic disinterest. I think we both had a decent enough of a time, but maybe limited romantic potential.

INFJ is very interested in a second date, so that's happening! :)

2nd date was an INxJ (I suspect INTJ as her body language and mannerisms were identical to my sister's, who happens to be an INTJ). Things were going well (though I felt we lacked connection) and I made her laugh, but we kind of ran out of things to talk about. She seemed a little boring. When we left, there was an obvious mutual feeling of romantic disinterest. I think we both had a decent enough of a time, but maybe limited romantic potential.

INFJ is very interested in a second date, so that's happening! :)

Yayyyyyyy! :)

Back