Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Are you here

A strangley sad but real movie

Jobs

Biography on the late Steve Jobs. Filled quite a few pages in my inspiration diary through watching this. T'was very good.

Two enjoyable films on a very pleasant, peaceful Saturday. Looks like my dry spell has ceased.

Yet another low scorer on IMDB! I have concluded that the low scorers on that site need to rate the actual craft before them rather than score lowly for affect. Idiots.

Primer. Fascinating movie about time travel. One of the few out there that tries to present a realistic depiction of it. Also amazing is the production values on a movie which only cost 7000 dollars.

It does go into heavy technical jargon so it can be confusing, but well worth watching.

Monuments men - good.

Branded (2012)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1368440/?ref_=ttmd_md_nm

Don't look up the trailer, don't expect anything and let yourself be surprised.

I came across this English spoken movie when looking around for movies from other countries.
Everyday I try to watch a new movie from another country.
Until this movie, I've never rated a movie before.
I realized this movie is grossly underrated.

Thus I came here because I wanted to share it with all of you.
The intent behind the movie to me seems to have people realize how marketing efforts manipulate them into buying things they otherwise would not be interested in.
Marketing is based on selling us a product by making us believe it will directly or indirectly make us happy. We get suckered into these fairy tales like moths to flames.

Watch this movie, it will open your eyes.
Let me know with a thumbs up or down what you thought of it ^^.

Goodbye World

Interesting and I think will give people some idea of what to be worried about concerning society. And Ill say that the one person who died should have died earlier.

Turner and hooch, it was one of my.mum's favorites.

"Gone Girl". Literally the best movie ever.

Constantine, (2005)

Fab start to my day off! x

Paprika

[video=youtube;jJzEW_eE1G0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJzEW_eE1G0[/video]

Very weird and surreal film with quite a few WTF moments, but well worth watching.

Reactions: Switchgirl
Life of Pi. It's a beautiful film.

The Last Exorcism 2. It was not good. The title alone was ridiculous, I mean clearly it is not the last if there is another! I also started watching American Horror Story Freak Show. That was campy but it was what I expected. The clown guy is worrisome.

Just finished Season 3 of Sherlock -- the British TV series with Benedict Cumberbatch.

My current "favorite show".))

I need to get around to watching this. I have the first two Seasons on DVD.

Sex tape
Remarkably well thought out and in depth.

Sony_TheEqualizer_UKQuad.jpg

Meh. Lots of action but a weak morality tale.

America

I cannot strongly enough recommend everyone watch this to know the real America. I5s actually moving.

Paranormal Activity 4.

I watched 30 minutes worth. I liked the lead character and some parts were funny - but it was too ridiculous to continue with. I'm through with horror films.

"Kahaani" AMAZING FILM. I recommend it to all of y'all.

Live die, repeat

A remarkably good movie. It was just a very good movie in my eyes. Good entertainment and a well laid out story.

Tom Cruise may or may not be an ahole in real life. I dont k ow him personally. Whatever he is, hes a good actor.

The woman was super hot.