Last person to post wins | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mwuhfcMbU41t05hv1o1_500.gif

115.gif

What do you mean by that? I'm not sure what you referring to pal. [MENTION=6281]CrazyBeautiful[/MENTION]

imsadfor.gif

What do you mean by that? I'm not sure what you referring to pal. [MENTION=6281]CrazyBeautiful[/MENTION]

You wrote "I have a ball". I wrote, "Just one? Interesting." What do you think I meant?

It was for fun, just as mostly everything on this thread is for fun (pal). If you want to get serious, then I must refer you over to one of the religious threads.

But, if you want to have fun then YAYY!

No more serious or you will be disqualified (which means ones less person to beat! Yahoooo! :) )

ShesBack-1.png

You wrote "I have a ball". I wrote, "Just one? Interesting." What do you think I meant?

It was for fun, just as mostly everything on this thread is for fun (pal). If you want to get serious, then I must refer you over to one of the religious threads.

But, if you want to have fun then YAYY!

No more serious or you will be disqualified (which means ones less person to beat! Yahoooo! :) )

Who's and what's serious? It started from you asking me if I only got one ball? As it reads....

Who's and what's serious? It started from you asking me if I only got one ball? As it reads....

Who did what? And where to the who? How and why?

Eat%2Bme%2BCake2.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

TACOS :3 would be a great consolation prize for you losers

image.jpg

No losers here

And-the-Winner-is.jpg

Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.