Last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ly8w95KR8e1qdx9xb.gif

image.webp

winner1.webp

image.webp

I was thinking the other day of telling [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] why people have blue eyes to include me. We are fed gold at a very young age. Its a type of very pure gold not normally found in the general population. When that age, the gold attaches itself to the synaptic vesicles clustered beneath the membrane in the axon terminal of the brain. It speeds up the brains functioning level exponentially. This is why gold is valuable though most people dont know it. It also has the side effect of turning eyes blue...

Oh by the way I just won again.

I was thinking the other day of telling [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] why people have blue eyes to include me. We are fed gold at a very young age. Its a type of very pure gold not normally found in the general population. When that age, the gold attaches itself to the synaptic vesicles clustered beneath the membrane in the axon terminal of the brain. It speeds up the brains functioning level exponentially. This is why gold is valuable though most people dont know it. It also has the side effect of turning eyes blue...

Oh by the way I just won again.

image.webp

[video=youtube;vngjoSb-XrE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vngjoSb-XrE[/video]

tumblr_lgepbh5SGC1qaakxzo1_500.gif

10.jpg

image.webp

tumblr_m3u0b2BBh21rpj04no1_r2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back