Not open for further replies.
Stephen%20Colbert%20telling%20you%20to%20go%20away.gif

tumblr_inline_mwttpzgo0t1rf4bua.gif

XH0CoHU.gif

tumblr_mb6lfyiJMi1rxz2g2o1_400.gif

Did_you_just_have_an_orgasm.gif

tumblr_mir6j3AOil1qdlh1io1_400.gif

tumblr_m3uesm57Fz1r53mcb.gif

I witnessed this happening to a friend of mine. She was having a divorce party and had pole dancing lessons planned. She was fairly big girl and this happened on her first try. It was kind of embarrassing to watch, and funny.

I witnessed this happening to a friend of mine. She was having a divorce party and had pole dancing lessons planned. She was fairly big girl and this happened on her first try. It was kind of embarrassing to watch, and funny.

Did she at least think it was funny? I would have loved to see that in person.

I'm not evil or anything (I'm evil), but that is hilarious.

Did she at least think it was funny? I would have loved to see that in person.

I'm not evil or anything (I'm evil), but that is hilarious.

She still laughs about it sometimes. She actually dented the wall when it fell and got her father to fix it. I wish I had been there to see his face when she explained how it happened.

She still laughs about it sometimes. She actually dented the wall when it fell and got her father to fix it. I wish I had been there to see his face when she explained how it happened.

That is so awesome that she had a sense of humor about it. Some people get all bent out of shape if you laugh. Now if she was really hurt, I would have started out laughing but then helped her up and/or called 911, depending on the extent of the injuries.

Lol.

That is so awesome that she had a sense of humor about it. Some people get all bent out of shape if you laugh. Now if she was really hurt, I would have started out laughing but then helped her up and/or called 911, depending on the extent of the injuries.

Lol.

Can you imagine if she had been hurt by a stripper pole? That would have been a story. It's like that new show:

sex-sent-me-to-the-er-returns-668.jpg

What will they think of next?

tumblr_n45iu3IPtd1sqf5tdo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mdpm75eMIR1r3mh0to1_400.gif

epic fail!

muggingfail.gif

How are you posting gifs, I have tried and it wont work. :(:m142:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back