say what

I like soft things...so soft!
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4..maybe?
3276264_com_luther.jpg

Has anyone checked the show out?

I'm almost finished season 3 - and it's amazing! I have to admit, I almost don't like watching it alone- it freaks me out quite a bit!!

Yes!!! I loved the first season. Thought the first part of the second ok, but they lost me in the last few episodes of the second. Didn't connect with the third but love the third season finale. I think it's morbidly cool that they end up together. I think they understand each other in ways no one else can.

Just finished the final episode in season 3.....OMG!! I love it!!!! I love love love looooooooooooooooooove Alice!!!! I'm glad it ended like that!! What is season 4 going to be like??

Just finished the final episode in season 3.....OMG!! I love it!!!! I love love love looooooooooooooooooove Alice!!!! I'm glad it ended like that!! What is season 4 going to be like??

Sorry just saw this. I didn't know there was going to be a 4th season? I mean, where would they go from there? Wow, that would be interesting.

...i just read that they're not doing it :( :( :(

I've only watched the third series. It was good. I feel that the morality in it can be a bit too black and white. They really had a lot of room for exploring grey areas which they didn't. I thought that was a shame.

God damn, but that Idris Elba is hot.

I thought the first season was the best!

And yes...he is mighty fine! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....nomnomnom

Idris-Elba-GQ-October-2013-Issue-GIStville4.jpg

Back