Most Overrated Vocal Artist Of All Time

The texture will smear the shit around instead of taking hold of it.

Also, why are you buying her magazines?

I'm not. They're my sister's magazines. You actually think I'd BUY a Taylor Swift magazine?

66359625.jpg

The world has its way of shattering my beliefs. Now let's talk about your improperly wiped ass.

I ran out of normal toilet paper. I saw Swift's face and wiped my arse with it. It was a noble sacrifice.

....I also used a newspaper headlining Bernie Sanders and used that to finish up.

Katy Perry without doubt is one.

I ran out of normal toilet paper. I saw Swift's face and wiped my arse with it. It was a noble sacrifice.

....I also used a newspaper headlining Bernie Sanders and used that to finish up.

Wow. Hardly nice. I actually like Swift. Reminds me of a girl I once knew.

You know theres no accounting for actual talent here. Seems as if everyone is all over the board.

Wow. Hardly nice. I actually like Swift. Reminds me of a girl I once knew.

Oh, I am terribly sorry for not knowing your once-known girl that reminds you of Taylor Swift that I completely insulted beyond redemption. Please accept my condolences on the temporary loss of your ability to see beyond your personal experiences.

(My entire exchange with ruji and others isn't meant to be taken seriously. It's all one big joke).

Oh, I am terribly sorry for not knowing your once-known girl that reminds you of Taylor Swift that I completely insulted beyond redemption. Please accept my condolences on the temporary loss of your ability to see beyond your personal experiences.

(My entire exchange with ruji and others isn't meant to be taken seriously. It's all one big joke).

Ha!

Back