Pandemic 2.0?

New election variant

Lots of good information posted from several intuitive people. Most of what I see posted here follows a similar line to the thoughts and feelings expressed across the general public. I believe people have enough information to make a decision and should proceed with what they deem is in the best interest of their health.

The only thing about covid is just how slow the vast majority out there to figure that covid isn't a natural virus but rather came from a Chinese lab bankrolled by the US with research mainly provided by the US. As for the reasons they made it are speculative but from what floated around online that the project dates back to sometime 2015 and was released/inflicted upon the public sometime mid 2019 however the early variants June/July were slow and wasn't till around September it started to take off then lastly detection was slow taking till November. The US government was making large purchases of medical equipment that was very unusual for the time summer 2019.
Yeah I have seen lot of patents for multiple aspects c19 that were in place 2015. I agree when you look at all the info now as a whole, it clearly points to a planned event rather than an organic outbreak.

Back