Revenge and MBTI

Doesn't need to be anything elaborate. Can usually just tell other people about what they've done and their actions should speak for themselves and public opinion will change on its own. Also by nature someone who is nasty to me is probably just jealous of my awesomeness. I feel for them.

.......... just jealous of my awesomeness.
that's me. (damn your awesomeness girl grrrrrr)
BATMAN_LOLZ.jpg

its a dish best served cold

incidentally, the best revenge is to live well.

so clearly the most appropriate revenge is to go live in the arctic for the rest of your life, killing bears and wearing their skins and cold-ass shit like that.

The Sun Tzu quote?

I'm not sure smart and revenge go together, forgiveness is smart but only God forgives, God is smart and God is good. God is always good.

thank you father lark for this Sermon on the Forum

e: revenge is a dumb concept and it's a great way to get yourself in way more shit than if you just let the problem alone. If someone wrongs me, I use it as a lesson about their character and I just remember to tell people when it's relevant and obstruct them whenever I think they're going to wrong someone else.

Last edited:
In the distant past, I dated some guy for almost 4 years. He was great at first which made me love him in my own way, but things changed 2 years in. He started to become jealous, physically abusive, and controlling. The Jeckel and Hyde switch completely took me by surprise. He would stalk me if I tried to leave, beg for my forgiveness...I still can't believe that I let myself go through all of that. It was completely out of character of me.

Anyhow, I found out that he was cheating on me with a girl he met at work AND he got her pregnant. I didn't overreact. I didn't yell, throw things or go after anyone. That wasn't my style. What I did do was plot out my revenge. Did I still care about or want him? Fuck no. But he needed to be taught that what he did and who he was was unacceptable. So I waited til the time was right. I knew he was going to some technical school and that they were very strict about the students being in the class at 7pm or they weren't allowed in the building. I knew he always parked his car under a light so he could find it.

Background info: he was into some freaky shit when it came to sex. I was fine with that but there were a few things that made me question what team he was on, if you know what I mean. Anyhow, we would always go to these sex shops and buy a ton of sex toys. So many that we had a big duffel bag filled with "fun". When I found out about his cheating, the "bag" was in my possession...

Now back to the parking lot. I pulled into the parking lot at 6:58pm (2 months out). Once I saw they were inside, I took the sex bag out of my car and walked over to his car parked under the light. I proceeded to cover his car in dildos, anal beads, vibrators, etc., and then I covered his car in k-y and anal ease. Then I put a big poster board on his windshield that read, "HERE'S THE DILDOS BACK THAT YOU MADE ME FUCK YOU UP THE ASS WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT." Now, I know they had a break at 8pm and most of them went outside to smoke. His car was in plain site.

I did receive a call that night from him. He was so angry I couldn't understand anything. But there were a lot of curse words. He did get me on the phone eventually and I told him I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He started laughing and said, "whether you will admit to it or not, you got me good. Damn. I didn't know you had it in you. Every time one of my classmates sees me they say, "yo, A---, you got any batteries? They were crying and laying on the ground laughing." I could tell that he was turned on by my boldness. What a stupid prick. But yeah. I get creative when I'm wronged.

Edit: [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] it does make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about it.

Last edited:

so clearly the most appropriate revenge is to go live in the arctic for the rest of your life, killing bears and wearing their skins and cold-ass shit like that.

thank you father lark for this Sermon on the Forum

e: revenge is a dumb concept and it's a great way to get yourself in way more shit than if you just let the problem alone. If someone wrongs me, I use it as a lesson about their character and I just remember to tell people when it's relevant and obstruct them whenever I think they're going to wrong someone else.

You're not funny.

Now back to the parking lot. I pulled into the parking lot at 6:58pm (2 months out). Once I saw they were inside, I took the sex bag out of my car and walked over to his car parked under the light. I proceeded to cover his car in dildos, anal beads, vibrators, etc., and then I covered his car in k-y and anal ease. Then I put a big poster board on his windshield that read, "HERE'S THE DILDOS BACK THAT YOU MADE ME FUCK YOU UP THE ASS WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT." Now, I know they had a break at 8pm and most of them went outside to smoke. His car was in plain site.

I did receive a call that night from him. He was so angry I couldn't understand anything. But there were a lot of curse words. He did get me on the phone eventually and I told him I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He started laughing and said, "whether you will admit to it or not, you got me good. Damn. I didn't know you had it in you. Every time one of my classmates sees me they say, "yo, A---, you got any batteries? They were crying and laying on the ground laughing." I could tell that he was turned on by my boldness. What a stupid prick. But yeah. I get creative when I'm wronged.

Edit: [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] it does make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about it.

Damn, sorry to hear you had to go through all of that.. :(. Do you know what's going on him with now? And if he's with a dude?

What you did: LOL! He sure got what he deserved. Good for you. Hope you find better in the future

Damn, sorry to hear you had to go through all of that.. :(. Do you know what's going on him with now? And if he's with a dude?

What you did: LOL! He sure got what he deserved. Good for you. Hope you find better in the future

Thank god it happened. My life improved dramatically after we were done. He tried to contact me through Facebook a few years ago. He said he saw my brother at a baseball game and asked him about me, decided to look me up. My brother said he was lying; never talked to him. Anyhow, I pretended to be nice at first. I asked him how he was doing etc. He told me he was in jail, just got out a year before...lol, awesome. Ended up having another child with that girl. That is when I hit him with the response. I tore him apart. I told you in another post...guaranteed to cry.

I found out he ended in jail again 3 months after that. I'm sure my email had something to do with it. Good.

Edit: I'm sure he loved jail. Wink wink.

I want to clarify that 'revenge being a dish best served cold' is not my view on the matter...i was saying it seems to commonly be an NTJ trait

My view on the matter is the same as JFK: ''forgive your enemies, but remember their names''

Once I was part of a group of friends who bought tickets to see a band at a large venue, then I lost my job and was strapped for cash so I could not pay the girl who had made the purchase. She said she needed the money and would have to sell the ticket if I could not pay. Another friend offered to make a small loan to cover it (we are talking $15 bucks in the early eighties). I declined and told the girl to sell it but inside I was furious that she, my alleged friend, couldn't float me for the few weeks it would take me to start earning again.

In less than a year I was back in the black and had the opportunity to repay her for her miserly behavior. We, the girl in question, the friend who offered me the loan and myself, were spontaneously attending some other performance but she was broke. I told her it would be my treat. My friend looked at me and grinned. Later he told me I was twisted.

In the distant past, I dated some guy for almost 4 years. He was great at first which made me love him in my own way, but things changed 2 years in. He started to become jealous, physically abusive, and controlling. The Jeckel and Hyde switch completely took me by surprise. He would stalk me if I tried to leave, beg for my forgiveness...I still can't believe that I let myself go through all of that. It was completely out of character of me.

Anyhow, I found out that he was cheating on me with a girl he met at work AND he got her pregnant. I didn't overreact. I didn't yell, throw things or go after anyone. That wasn't my style. What I did do was plot out my revenge. Did I still care about or want him? Fuck no. But he needed to be taught that what he did and who he was was unacceptable. So I waited til the time was right. I knew he was going to some technical school and that they were very strict about the students being in the class at 7pm or they weren't allowed in the building. I knew he always parked his car under a light so he could find it.

Background info: he was into some freaky shit when it came to sex. I was fine with that but there were a few things that made me question what team he was on, if you know what I mean. Anyhow, we would always go to these sex shops and buy a ton of sex toys. So many that we had a big duffel bag filled with "fun". When I found out about his cheating, the "bag" was in my possession...

Edit: @muir it does make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about it.

It sounds like he was fortunate that you didn't brain him with a dildo!

So public humiliation was the weapon of choice; i think in modern parlance that's called 'pawning' someone

I'm curious....for an NTJ....how do you decide the balance of justice? By that i mean how do you measure the wrong of the other person in order to then deal out the right measure of justice...or do you want to deal out a knock out blow?

It's a waste of thought. Understanding their motives is more useful for the future.

Back