The, er, bunker in the woods? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The, er, bunker in the woods?

That sounds like a lot of wishful thinking, if there's a grand occult conspiracy then everything is a lot more ordered and meaningful than to all appearences.

I don't know about wishful thinking. I consider myself something of a realist in what I intend to do about the situation.

But yes, from an occultist perspective this reality is like the final stage in drawing a picture (properly).

First you draw circle and basic shapes to show where it will go and then gradually refine it and add more details. How many details you can add depends on your skill and patience as an artist, ultimately. This is not a worldview limited to occultists but an overwhelming desire to control and oversee the whole process from the abstract to manifestation is. Rituals and ceremonies can be quite specific but I am not saying every single event that happens in the world is the result of a carefully calculated ritual. By this theory you are creating in the same manner but your creations will be less streamlined since you don't acknowledge the process is happening at all. It's fairly safe to say, in my opinion, that many major world events will have had some occultist interest paid to them simply because of the nature of these people to be control freaks.

Reactions: muir