Trekkies

#@&5&49

MBTI
Inf?
Anything Star Trek. I had to start this thread. I tried to resist but I couldn't.

Beam me up Scotty.

Creation Entertainment's 15th Annual Las Vegas Official STAR TREK Convention 2016

LAS VEGAS, NV
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
August 3-7, 2016
With pre-registration and vendor preview night on Tuesday, for those folks coming with ticket packages that cover all FIVE days. Pre-registration is not a necessity, just a convenience.

The Rio Suites Hotel
3700 W. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV

Its sold out!

$575

attachment.php

Attachments

• tcs.webp
    tcs.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 60
If you enjoyed Star Trek, but are not interested in costumes, conventions, etc. are you a Trekkie?

A Star Trek reference as a username is a great idea but not Ricardo Montalban. He was the lead character on 'The Love Boat'.

Um.....Unless I am living in a Fantasy there was no aircraft for Tattoo the shout "de plane de plane!" on the Love Boat.

[video=youtube;SWyxZR69CI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWyxZR69CI0[/video]

"You should know that I'm a hologram and I can't be bent, spindled, or mutilated, so don't bother trying"

"All of us have violent instincts. We have evolved from predators. Well, not me, of course. I've been programmed by you predators"

"I'll complain if I want to. It's comforting."

"The Borg: party-poopers of the galaxy"

Borg Queen: "They've left behind their trivial selfish lives and been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order"
Seven of Nine: "Comforting words. Use them next time instead of 'resistance is futile'. You may elicit a few volunteers"

Doc: "Seven of Nine, how's my favorite Borg today?"
Seven of Nine: "Annoyed"

"You are individuals. You are small and you think in small terms"

"Impossible, is a word that humans use far too often"

Doc: "Small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion"
Seven of Nine: "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."

"Your appeal to my humanity is pointless"

Doc: "You're a woman, Seven"
Seven of Nine: "Is that an observation or a diagnosis?"

"I understand the concept of humor. It may not be apparent but I am often amused by human behavior"

Last edited:
Favorite Star Trek scene (from V)
[video=youtube;Pr8s-K_TPCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8s-K_TPCU[/video]

Did you see this news?

On November 2, 2015, CBS announced a new Star Trek television series to premiere in January 2017, "on the heels" of the original series' 50th anniversary in 2016.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP]

It is the first Star Trek television series since Star Trek: Enterprise concluded in 2005,[SUP][3][/SUP] and is "not related" to the 2016 film Star Trek Beyond.[SUP][2][/SUP] Alex Kurtzman, co-writer of the films Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness, and Heather Kadin serve as executive producers on the series, the first to be developed specifically for the CBS All Access on demand service.[SUP][2]

[/SUP]

In January 2016, new CBS president Glenn Geller revealed that he and the CBS network were not involved in the production of the series, saying, "It really is for All Access. While the network will be broadcasting the pilot, I actually can't answer any creative questions about it."[SUP][4][/SUP] The next month, Bryan Fuller, who began his career writing for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager, was announced as the new series' showrunner and co-creator as well as one of its executive producers.[SUP][5][/SUP] Nicholas Meyer, writer and director of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, also joined the series as a writer and consulting producer.[SUP][6][/SUP] In March, Rod Roddenberry, the son of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, and Trevor Roth of Roddenberry Entertainment also joined the series, as executive producers.[SUP][7][/SUP]
In May 2016, at CBS's upfront presentation, a teaser for the series promising "new crews, new villains, new heroes, new worlds" was released featuring an official logo, simply titling the series Star Trek, with "a more specific title to be unveiled at a later date."[SUP][8][/SUP]
[h=3]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_(2017_TV_series)[/h]

Just hearing the music in this promo gives me chills.... LOL

[video=youtube;xXpPweAooeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXpPweAooeE[/video]

Back