MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
Tri 5-9-4
http://www.playbuzz.com/chrisanthemum10/what-type-of-innovator-are-you-truly

I put my socks in a perfect position.

You Are An "Experimentor"

cf2c8605-b5dc-4cee-92a0-1acd895c6359.jpg

Persistent and open to all new things, experimenters are perhaps the perfect combination for bringing a new idea through the various phases of development and execution. “Where there is a will, there is a way,” is perhaps the best way to describe them.

You choose the words of a perfectionist, perhaps a workaholic. You take pride in what you do - you're the type to make other people feel bad about daydreaming because of how much you invest yourself into your work.

You can be the next big thing, sounds good to me!

You Are A "Star Pupil"

ba9e7233-1ea8-4774-b7d6-125a49bd79bd.jpg

Do you remember those kids in grade school who sat up in the front, whose hands were the first in the air anytime the teacher asked a question? Maybe they even shouted out “Ooh! Ooh!” too just to get the teacher to notice them first?

You chose the words of the Star Pupil. The kid who is pretty much good at almost anything they put their mind to - it can seem unfair to the people around you. sometimes. You have an eye for human nature and know how to make good use of what's around you.

What's special is that it doesn't matter what field you're in, a star pupil can pop up almost anywhere.

Reactions: Xroads
You Are A "Mover and Shaker"

28f9dd8d-15d3-461f-8ad1-71c99e6df8bf.jpg

With a strong personal drive, these are leaders. Targets and rewards motivate them strongly, but a major incentive for this group is the idea of creating a legacy and wielding influence over others. At the end of the day, they provide the push to get things done..

You're proud, critical, and a born leader. You have the potential to do some amazing things and chances are - you already know that. You know your strengths, but what you probably don't know are your weaknesses. You see, on the flip side, they can be a bit arrogant, and impatient with teamwork.

You make big moves, but be aware of who you're stepping over to get to where you're going. You don't want anyone trying to cut your ankles.

Well this doesn't sound like me at all.

Reactions: Xroads
You Are A "Mover and Shaker"

28f9dd8d-15d3-461f-8ad1-71c99e6df8bf.jpg

With a strong personal drive, these are leaders. Targets and rewards motivate them strongly, but a major incentive for this group is the idea of creating a legacy and wielding influence over others. At the end of the day, they provide the push to get things done..

You're proud, critical, and a born leader. You have the potential to do some amazing things and chances are - you already know that. You know your strengths, but what you probably don't know are your weaknesses. You see, on the flip side, they can be a bit arrogant, and impatient with teamwork.

You make big moves, but be aware of who you're stepping over to get to where you're going. You don't want anyone trying to cut your ankles.

Well this doesn't sound like me at all.

I am resistant to Te manipulation.

Not true... I was the shy kid with glasses who never shouted, just sit at there so quietly and wished to be unnoticed and be like ''please, please don't notice me! I don't know the answer anyways'' :m162:

You Are A "Star Pupil"

ba9e7233-1ea8-4774-b7d6-125a49bd79bd.jpg

Do you remember those kids in grade school who sat up in the front, whose hands were the first in the air anytime the teacher asked a question? Maybe they even shouted out “Ooh! Ooh!” too just to get the teacher to notice them first?

You chose the words of the Star Pupil. The kid who is pretty much good at almost anything they put their mind to - it can seem unfair to the people around you. sometimes. You have an eye for human nature and know how to make good use of what's around you.

What's special is that it doesn't matter what field you're in, a star pupil can pop up almost anywhere.

You are a Destroyer of Islam

80.png

Reactions: flower
Controller

Uncomfortable with risk, Controllers thrive on structure and shy away from more nebulous projects. Above all, they prefer to be in control of their domain and like to have everything in its place. As colleagues, they’re not exactly the team players and networkers.

You chose words that tell us you want to be in control. You like all your ducks in order, and it wouldn't hurt to color coordinate them either. You want all the information so you can ensure that you have the best option possible.

A problem can be innovation - you should make sure not to get clogged up in all the rules.

(accurate for an ISFJ)

Controller

Uncomfortable with risk, Controllers thrive on structure and shy away from more nebulous projects. Above all, they prefer to be in control of their domain and like to have everything in its place. As colleagues, they’re not exactly the team players and networkers.

You chose words that tell us you want to be in control. You like all your ducks in order, and it wouldn't hurt to color coordinate them either. You want all the information so you can ensure that you have the best option possible.

A problem can be innovation - you should make sure not to get clogged up in all the rules.

(accurate for an ISFJ)

Keeping everyone on a leash?

Quack, quack.

Keeping everyone on a leash?

Quack, quack.

Has nothing to do with controlling others. It is control of work and tasks, rarely do I need help and almost always I do it when I am alone. I actually do work well with others in a supportive or managerial way, depends on the people present. ISFJs are very task oriented, we like to get those things marked off our checklist in order for our world to return to a state of harmony. Sounds weird, but that's just the way it is, and that is what fuels our drive/ambition to get things done.

I wouldn't say I lack innovative qualities, especially in the sense of problem-solving. Again, the motivation for problem-solving is not because I enjoy the fantasy of dreaming, it is out of productivity of getting something done.