Any followers of Christ as pissed off at other so called "Christians" as I am? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Any followers of Christ as pissed off at other so called "Christians" as I am?

Oh, Lord; please have mercy on my soul, a sinner. Please help me to bridle my tongue. Please keep me from troubles. And please, Lord, do not destroy Thy people. How many have you sent only to have them ask for mercy? Thou knowest. Amen.

How can God repent when repenting is done to and through God by mankind. If you cannot see it grieved him, as you are grieving me, then you are a blind man.

Oh, Lord; please have mercy on my soul, a sinner. Please help me to bridle my tongue. Please keep me from troubles. And please, Lord, do not destroy Thy people. How many have you sent only to have them ask for mercy? Thou knowest. Amen.

Look at this holy man praying in public!

He doesn't tell us not to judge their fruit though. I personally think if another follower is bearing rotten fruit they should be made aware of it and offered prayer and help with it.

It is especially worse if they're attacking you with it...

[video=youtube_share;piWCBOsJr-w]http://youtu.be/piWCBOsJr-w[/video]

Anyways, no sense getting angry at people not practicing what they preach. Be the better person and do your own thing. I've always thought religious experiences are better had alone anyways.

Then why do you attack with it?

Look at this holy man praying in public!

Can you not see my purpose?

All this and we have so many references. Google, anyone, if you just don't know?

Last edited:
My vision is clouded by people that answer to the calling of "Are there any followers of Christ pissed off at other so-called Christians". It appears this thread had been hijacked and turned into an attempt to discredit the Bible and God.
@Skarekrow ?
I’m actually not hijacking anything...nor am I attempting to discredit the bible...I am asking legitimate questions...do we have supposed free-will or are we predestined for God’s plan?
There is evidence for both sides.

You know exactly what you're doing and I won't have to tell you what I know that you know.

You know it. You also know why you are grieved - if you even really are.

I find it interesting where this has gone. It shows how wonderfully and beautifully we have all been created. I am quite happy that this has stayed calm in a subject that too many times results in violent rage. As to the current discussions I have quite different beliefs than most Followers of Christ. Firstly I prefer His more correct Hebraic name Yahushua base on the Paleo Hebrew. I also have studied out the Tetragrammaton i.e. The Name Above All Names. YHWH the best transliteration I have found is Yahuwah. I find it sad that the Pharisees decided that it was Blasphemous for a common man to use this name. They ordered it replaced with Hashem and Adonai. Which in turn became LORD in the King James. The problem with most modern translations is that they went through Hebrew/Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English. A lot is lost in translation so to speak. This is the main reason that so many contradictions appear in most English translations. Which has led to wide spread disagreement on theology. In the end this is all futile because most fail to see that if we follow the first two commandments we fulfill the Torah/Law. Love is the answer to all disputes. From what I have studied out God gave us free will in the hope that we would choose Him over the carnal desires of our flesh. To resist our flesh is quite impossible alone though, we must turn to Him and ask for the strength to do so. I would love to see the Body of Christ drop all the petty egotistical disputes based in fear and pride and just let His Love flow as it is meant to be. We are in a real spiritual war. Not a physical one so stop fighting with eachother. He said we would be known by our love for one another. Where is the Love!!! As to predestination, I believe based upon what I have read that He knows the end from the beginning. He knows the choices we will make, but that does not mean He interferes unless we ask Him to. Whether we or someone else petitions Him for themselves or another. From my experience this is the only time that He will be actively involved in an unsaved persons life. As to those who have repented and given their hearts to Him. You gave your heart to Him, what did you expect for Him to just leave you alone and stranded fighting against the forces of darkness by yourself. There are many mysteries of God that will never be revealed to us on this earth or throughout eternity. No one will ever fully know Him. He does as He wills. Who are we to question our Creator. Be thankful for the life you have been given. Not that we should not think upon His ways and mysteries, just that we should not think we can do better or know better. How can we know better when Satan is smarter than us he knows the Word of God better than us. So it is no wonder that we must cleave to Jesus to make it through until the end of this age. I apologize for the preaching I just feel that there is atleast one person who will benefit from these words even if it is just someone passing through the forums. Sometimes it is just better to let things that you can not fully comprehend just stand as is until such a time as knowledge has been revealed. Love and Peace to you all!

There are people whom say self-this and self-that, think of thine self. Then there are people whom say God-this and God-that, think of God. Then there are those whom curse vehemently about every-this and every-that, and get to the bottom of things. Just as my signature says although in the opposite order.

There are people whom say self-this and self-that, think of thine self. Then there are people whom say God-this and God-that, think of God. Then there are those whom curse vehemently about every-this and every-that, and get to the bottom of things. Just as my signature says although in the opposite order.

I suppose I can agree with this to some extent. I randomly get in moods where I just want to dig and dig and dig. Then I take a week or so to process everything I found and formulate ideas about it all. After that I express it to my closest friends to find out their thoughts and reactions and go from there.

[MENTION=7970]Love_Conquers_All[/MENTION]

I love everybody here. I'm also not fighting.

I'm addressing issues from my heart about this certain portrayal of God. Others take it upon themselves to jump in and stop the bullet with their own being like some kind of bodyguard and they call it a fight. I didn't mean to 'shoot' them and I never wanted to.

[MENTION=7970]Love_Conquers_All[/MENTION]

I love everybody here. I'm also not fighting.

I'm addressing issues from my heart about this certain portrayal of God. Others take it upon themselves to jump in and stop the bullet with their own being like some kind of bodyguard and they call it a fight. I didn't mean to 'shoot' them and I never wanted to.

Who said you were fighting? From what I have read you have been discussing your views in a peaceful and adult manner.

Who said you were fighting? From what I have read you have been discussing your views in a peaceful and adult manner.

You mentioned fighting and I connected it to the thread and the fact that I'm also not entirely innocent. Some times I do fight. Some times I'm quite belligerent and throw things out there just for spite. So I have some guilt which is why I said that.

But I'm not doing this today.

If we have no free will then we're obviously also compelled to send people to prison. That's a very easy question to answer...

The choice to not send people to prison for crimes because they have no free will would indicate a free will which would be a direct contradiction. The justice system is staffed by humans which must fall under the same reasoning.
So then humans have free will or not?
But wait, you didn't answer to my question at all, you just put the problem on the shoulders of human in general: How do people get to prison?

Society can be unjust and terrible in many ways. That should also be quite obvious. There's no hypocrisy or contradiction there.
First of all, I think there is full of hypocrisy and contradiction.
So, if the state makes a law that prohibits murder, aren't they guilty of violating the free will of every people in that country ? And not just for murder, but for steal, sexual abuse an so on? They violate the free will of every individual who are under that law, aren't they?

So then humans have free will or not?
But wait, you didn't answer to my question at all, you just put the problem on the shoulders of human in general: How do people get to prison?
I don't know that we do or not. I don't know that we need it either. The idea of will in itself is kind of funny - free will is to act on desires but to have desires in itself seems to be not actually free. Where do these desires come from and why? Is it really free if you want for anything?

The very need to be free in itself is somehow imposed on you - how can you freely desire to have desires? How can you will a need for will?

And, cops? o.o

First of all, I think there is full of hypocrisy and contradiction.
So, if the state makes a law that prohibits murder, aren't they guilty of violating the free will of every people in that country ? And not just for murder, but for steal, sexual abuse an so on? They violate the free will of every individual who are under that law, aren't they?
Under this current premise, yes.

I don't know that we do or not. I don't know that we need it either. The idea of will in itself is kind of funny - free will is to act on desires but to have desires in itself seems to be not actually free. Where do these desires come from and why? Is it really free if you want for anything?

The very need to be free in itself is somehow imposed on you - how can you freely desire to have desires? How can you will a need for will?

This is perfectly articulated. Free will is a head fuck contradiction in the terms of this world

And, cops? o.o
Yet you still didn't answer to my question, and because of that I'm tempted to say your free will works just fine, or you don't have one, and that's why you can't answer?

But lets get back to the question: If a law vilolates and invalidates the free will of any person that is in that respective state, then how come prisons are full? Because you guys answered to me (or at least skarekrow), that because of that law sudenly the individual has no free will. So if doesn't have free will, how he manages to get to prison?

Under this current premise, yes.
Well if they violate it, then the use of law and law itself and especially those who create it are imoral, right? Or only God is imoral?

Let's say a father tell to his kid to not touch the electric cables, or a fire. He tells the child if he touch it, then he will be punished. So in your opinion, the father is imoral because he violate the free will of the child, right?

Sorry but I disagree.
God isn’t a man that he would lie,
or a human being that he would change his mind.
Has he ever spoken and not done it,
or promised and not fulfilled it? Num 23:19
Matthew 22:29
"Jesus replied, "Your mistake is that you don't know the Scriptures, and you don't know the power of God."

You twist the Scriptures, and you don't understand it. I will reply properly to your objection later.

Matthew 22:29
"Jesus replied, "Your mistake is that you don't know the Scriptures, and you don't know the power of God."

You twist the Scriptures, and you don't understand it. I will reply properly to your objection later.

*eye roll*