Interesting.

The Paranormal:
Can New Science Explain Old Phenomena?

The new field of Epigenetics transforms the impossible into the possible.

108342_epigenetics-opening-image_shutterstockx_103017107---hero.jpg

Posted Jan 21, 2019​

Media personality Connie Willis was late for a meeting at Disney’s Celebration community in Florida, and hopelessly lost as she drove the confusing maze of streets and highways around Walt Disney World. Growing anxious because the meeting was important to her, Connie heard a voice in her head say “turn left.”

As someone who was open to paranormal phenomena (she's now weekend host of a popular nighttime radio show that covers the paranormal), Connie listened to that voice and quickly found her way to the meeting.

Years later, describing the experience, Connie said, “When you tell people you hear a voice, you worry that people will think you're schizophrenic, but every time I’ve heard something it has been 100 percent correct.”

It turns out that a lot of people would not think Connie was crazy for hearing a voice—possibly from a helpful spirit—because, according to Huffington Post/YouGov and Pew Research polls, a majority (up to 65 percent) of American’s believe in paranormal/supernatural phenomena that include spiritual energy, ghostly encounters, premonitions and connecting with the dead.

clairvoyance_cc0_0.png

Moreover, a 2017 Chapman University survey found that a whopping 75 percent of Americans hold at least one paranormal belief, the most common beliefs being that ancient civilizations such as Atlantis once existed or that ghosts are real.

Despite the wide prevalence of beliefs in the paranormal, it’s hard to find any “hard” scientist—the kind who require hard evidence in tightly controlled studies—who take the paranormal seriously.

And indeed, I count myself among those hard scientists who remain highly skeptical of reports of ghosts, premonitions, aliens, lost continents, or past lives.

But, although I see little hard evidence for paranormal or supernatural phenomena, I also believe that conscientious scientists need to keep an open mind, and be very careful not to label things as “impossible.”

Reputable 19th century physicians and scientists thought it impossible that invisible particles (bacteria) could cause disease, and, over a century later, similarly reputable physicians and scientists thought it impossible that bacteria could cause ulcers, until Dr. Barry Marshall got the Nobel prize for proving that H. pylori bacteria actually do cause ulcers.

Similarly, physicist Eric Betzig recently got the Nobel prize for demonstrating a phenomenon that was widely believed to be impossible (overcoming something called the diffraction limit that restricts how much magnification is possible in a light microscope).

Finally, as I mentioned in my last post on Quantum Neuroscience, even a genius like Einstein turned out to be wrong when he labeled the quantum phenomenon “spooky action at a distance” impossible.

OK.
So keeping an open mind is important in science: but is there any hard scientific evidence for any paranormal phenomena?

Up until recently, I would have said such evidence was sketchy at best.
For example, in a previous post, Can your heart predict the future, I described research at Florida Atlantic University suggesting that changes in heart rate can sometimes foretell near-future events, but these findings remain highly controversial and are not widely accepted.

However last month, as my wife, Dr. Chris Gilbert, and I were researching new findings in mind-body medicine, we stumbled upon research in a new field called epigenetics that made me wonder whether a particular paranormal phenomena—memories from past lives—might not have at least a little bit of validity.

As opposed to the field of genetics, which concerns itself with studying the way changes in inherited genes influence anatomy, physiology and behavior of living organisms, epigenetic science explores ways that inherited genes are turned on or off.

For example, young mice who undergo early trauma undergo epigenetic changes in the way that gluco-corticoid receptor genes express themselves, making the traumatized animals more likely to develop stress hormone-related behavioral responses—such as social avoidance—later in life.

These epigenetic changes are thought to occur through processes such as methylation, in which a methyl group (CH4) attached to a DNA molecule prevents expression of a particular gene.

Although conventional wisdom held that such epigenetic changes to behavior stay with an individual and do not pass down to their progeny, studies conducted in 2016 suggest that acquired traits can indeed be passed down through the generations, even in humans.

Dr Nicola Iovino of the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, a leading researcher in behavioral epigenetic said, "Epidemiological studies revealed a striking correlation between the food supply of grandfathers and an increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease in their grandchildren."

A 2015 review article by Dr. Brian Dias of Emory University Medical School on trans-generational learning through epigenetics in the journal, Trends in Neuroscience, described additional evidence that learnings and experiences of ancestors can be passed down to human descendants, including, transmission of PTSD and anxiety/depression from parents to their children.

Animal research cited by Dr. Dias demonstrates that it’s even possible for memories, such as fear of specific odors, to be passed from parents to their offspring.

Could experiences and learnings of your parents and ancestors explain phenomena such as deja vu, intuition or even why you pick up math or music skills so quickly?

Did what happened to your ancestors directly influence your dreams, your memories or your emotions?

In this hard scientist’s opinion, recent research has moved the answer to such questions from a firm “No” to a definite “Maybe,” although I’m still trying to figure out whether I believe that all on my own, or got the belief—through the magic of epigenetics—from my parents.

Or grandparents.

Or great-grandparents.

I have yet to see the film

Lolol jerk.
The others are First Man, Roma and Black Panther btw. I feel like A Star Is Born is kind of a shoe in since the movie is about sound hahaha but I dunno, the mixing was pretty on point in all of them, First Man did some interesting things and the big battles in Black Panther are complex. It'll be tough but like you said I think it's definitely got a chance.

Hahaha yeah dats me

I thought the same thing...then I thought it applied to you too and you would get a kick out of it.
We have similar thought patterns when it comes to certain things I feel?
Not just goofy memes.

Lolol jerk.
The others are First Man, Roma and Black Panther btw. I feel like A Star Is Born is kind of a shoe in since the movie is about sound hahaha but I dunno, the mixing was pretty on point in all of them, First Man did some interesting things and the big battles in Black Panther are complex. It'll be tough but like you said I think it's definitely got a chance.
Not a fan of that music genre...I’ll see it when I can rent it free from the library (which is when it also comes out on Redbox except it’s free and I can keep it for two weeks). ;)
Hmmmm...yeah, that’s a tough group to go up against...but I do believe there is also a sound effects category that is separate?
So maybe that will take care of the action movies and slip him in for the win in this category...lol...idk.
I think he should have won for La La Land personally...but whatever.
:<3white:

I thought the same thing...then I thought it applied to you too and you would get a kick out of it.
We have similar thought patterns when it comes to certain things I feel?
Not just goofy memes.

Goofy memes and goofy thought waves lolol

do believe there is also a sound effects category that is separate?

The ones I listed are the films nominated for sound mixing but there are some other sound awards. It's tough competition all around!

So pain won’t hurt any less, but it will significantly increase a person’s pain tolerance.
Interesting and possibly really effective new way to treat it.
What an inventive way to approach the problem of chronic pain or pain in general if it works!
Poor mice!!

Scientists Find Brain Cells That Make Pain Hurt

band-aid-pain-2_custom-e587af37b6e068fdc012847a2fed2c5ff8872f11-s800-c85.jpg

Pain is a complicated experience.
Our skin and muscles sense it, just like they sense softness or warmth.

But unlike other sensations, the experience of pain is distinctly unpleasant.

Pain has to hurt for us to pay attention to it, and avoid hurting ourselves further.

But for people in chronic pain, the pain has largely lost its purpose.
It just hurts.

While it has long been understood how nerves signal pain to the brain, scientists haven't known how the brain adds a layer of unpleasantness.

Findings of a study published Thursday in Science offer an answer.
A research team from Stanford University pinpointed the neurons in mouse brains that make pain hurt and were able to alter these neurons in a way that reduced the unpleasantness of pain without eliminating the sensation.

The study lays the groundwork for future research into more targeted pain treatments.

"This study is a major advance," says Irene Tracey, a pain neuroscientist at Oxford University who wasn't involved in the study. "It was a tour de force and a welcome addition to understanding this complex and major problem.”

Stanford neuroscientist Grégory Scherrer, who co-led the study, started the search for pain neurons in the amygdala — the slim, almond-shaped region scientists know regulates many emotions.

The challenge for Scherrer was to sift through the tangle of neurons there and identify the ones associated with pain.

To do this he teamed up with his Stanford colleague Mark Schnitzer, a neuroscientist who developed a miniature microscope, or miniscope, that can be attached to the head of a freely behaving mouse.

"The miniscope allows you to track neurons over time while the mouse is behaving normally," says Schnitzer.

miniscope2-d7253dc9af194b1a2de65442d2d1b50056e9529d-s300-c85.jpg

Biafra Ahanonu, a postdoctoral researcher at Stanford University,
holds the miniature microscope he used to peer into the brains of mice.

To see neural activity, researchers first introduce a fluorescent protein into the amygdala that releases a tiny burst of light when neurons fire.
Then, the team guides this slender scope deep into the brain to see which neurons flash as the mouse reacts to painful stimuli, like needle pricks.

When a mouse is in pain it reflexively withdraws, just as our hand does when we touch a hot stove.
Scherrer says that these reflexive behaviors indicate the sensation of pain, but aren't unpleasant.

Other behaviors, like avoiding the painful stimulus, or licking the paw that touched it, indicate that the pain is unpleasant.

The researchers exposed the mice to a variety of painful and benign stimuli, and identified a constellation of about 150 neurons in a region called the basolateral amygdala that were active only when the mice appeared to be in pain.

Further, it seemed that the more pain the mouse experienced, the brighter this constellation in the BLA glowed.

"At this point we could only see that these BLA neurons were correlated with pain," explains Scherrer, "but not if they encoded the unpleasantness of pain."

To answer that question, the research team needed to somehow turn off the pain neurons while the animal was in pain, and see whether the mouse behaves differently.

Scherrer and his team created chemical switches to control these pain neurons.
They could then switch these pain neurons off, and see if a mouse behaved differently when pricked.

Getting these switches on pain neurons, and only the pain neurons, required some genetic trickery. "This paper really combines a lot of the most advanced techniques in neuroscience," says Jordan McCall, a neuroscientist at Washington University in St. Louis who wasn't involved in the study.

With the switches in place, the researchers turned off the BLA pain neurons, and found that the mice still sensed pain, but they didn't behave as though it were unpleasant.

"They essentially didn't care about pain anymore," explains Scherrer.

This result held up when the researchers looked at mice who had developed chronic pain.
Their BLA pain neurons had become so sensitive that they fired at the lightest touch.

When Scherrer turned off their BLA pain neurons, the mice still experienced the light touch, but didn't seem to experience it as unpleasant.

"This result got us really excited," says Scherrer, explaining that their results suggest that the unpleasantness of both acute and chronic pain stem from these BLA pain neurons, making them a target for treating pain.

Opioids can be effective in relieving pain, but they are a blunt tool and affect brain areas associated with behaviors as varied as addiction and breathing, for example. "Now that we know what neurons give pain its unpleasantness, we can look for receptors present only in those neurons, and not in other areas of the brain," says Scherrer.

If there are receptors unique to these neurons, researchers could try to design drugs that turn down their activity.
If the approach worked, it could lead to a drug that makes pain more bearable, but doesn't dull sensation, according to Schnitzer.

A treatment like that is a long way off, even under the best of circumstances.
While this research confirms the BLA neurons play a critical role in making pain hurt, they could be working in concert with other brain areas that would need to be understood.

Scherrer and his colleagues are working to trace those connections for a fuller picture.

The research team is already looking for receptors unique to BLA pain neurons.

"It's an open question whether we'll find them," says Scherrer. "But I'm hopeful that out of 30,000 genes there will be a couple that encode receptors we can target for treatment."

So pain won’t hurt any less, but it will significantly increase a person’s pain tolerance.
Interesting and possibly really effective new way to treat it.
What an inventive way to approach the problem of chronic pain or pain in general if it works!
Poor mice!!

Scientists Find Brain Cells That Make Pain Hurt

band-aid-pain-2_custom-e587af37b6e068fdc012847a2fed2c5ff8872f11-s800-c85.jpg

Pain is a complicated experience.
Our skin and muscles sense it, just like they sense softness or warmth.

But unlike other sensations, the experience of pain is distinctly unpleasant.

Pain has to hurt for us to pay attention to it, and avoid hurting ourselves further.

But for people in chronic pain, the pain has largely lost its purpose.
It just hurts.

While it has long been understood how nerves signal pain to the brain, scientists haven't known how the brain adds a layer of unpleasantness.

Findings of a study published Thursday in Science offer an answer.
A research team from Stanford University pinpointed the neurons in mouse brains that make pain hurt and were able to alter these neurons in a way that reduced the unpleasantness of pain without eliminating the sensation.

The study lays the groundwork for future research into more targeted pain treatments.

"This study is a major advance," says Irene Tracey, a pain neuroscientist at Oxford University who wasn't involved in the study. "It was a tour de force and a welcome addition to understanding this complex and major problem.”

Stanford neuroscientist Grégory Scherrer, who co-led the study, started the search for pain neurons in the amygdala — the slim, almond-shaped region scientists know regulates many emotions.

The challenge for Scherrer was to sift through the tangle of neurons there and identify the ones associated with pain.

To do this he teamed up with his Stanford colleague Mark Schnitzer, a neuroscientist who developed a miniature microscope, or miniscope, that can be attached to the head of a freely behaving mouse.

"The miniscope allows you to track neurons over time while the mouse is behaving normally," says Schnitzer.

miniscope2-d7253dc9af194b1a2de65442d2d1b50056e9529d-s300-c85.jpg

Biafra Ahanonu, a postdoctoral researcher at Stanford University,
holds the miniature microscope he used to peer into the brains of mice.

To see neural activity, researchers first introduce a fluorescent protein into the amygdala that releases a tiny burst of light when neurons fire.
Then, the team guides this slender scope deep into the brain to see which neurons flash as the mouse reacts to painful stimuli, like needle pricks.

When a mouse is in pain it reflexively withdraws, just as our hand does when we touch a hot stove.
Scherrer says that these reflexive behaviors indicate the sensation of pain, but aren't unpleasant.

Other behaviors, like avoiding the painful stimulus, or licking the paw that touched it, indicate that the pain is unpleasant.

The researchers exposed the mice to a variety of painful and benign stimuli, and identified a constellation of about 150 neurons in a region called the basolateral amygdala that were active only when the mice appeared to be in pain.

Further, it seemed that the more pain the mouse experienced, the brighter this constellation in the BLA glowed.

"At this point we could only see that these BLA neurons were correlated with pain," explains Scherrer, "but not if they encoded the unpleasantness of pain."

To answer that question, the research team needed to somehow turn off the pain neurons while the animal was in pain, and see whether the mouse behaves differently.

Scherrer and his team created chemical switches to control these pain neurons.
They could then switch these pain neurons off, and see if a mouse behaved differently when pricked.

Getting these switches on pain neurons, and only the pain neurons, required some genetic trickery. "This paper really combines a lot of the most advanced techniques in neuroscience," says Jordan McCall, a neuroscientist at Washington University in St. Louis who wasn't involved in the study.

With the switches in place, the researchers turned off the BLA pain neurons, and found that the mice still sensed pain, but they didn't behave as though it were unpleasant.

"They essentially didn't care about pain anymore," explains Scherrer.

This result held up when the researchers looked at mice who had developed chronic pain.
Their BLA pain neurons had become so sensitive that they fired at the lightest touch.

When Scherrer turned off their BLA pain neurons, the mice still experienced the light touch, but didn't seem to experience it as unpleasant.

"This result got us really excited," says Scherrer, explaining that their results suggest that the unpleasantness of both acute and chronic pain stem from these BLA pain neurons, making them a target for treating pain.

Opioids can be effective in relieving pain, but they are a blunt tool and affect brain areas associated with behaviors as varied as addiction and breathing, for example. "Now that we know what neurons give pain its unpleasantness, we can look for receptors present only in those neurons, and not in other areas of the brain," says Scherrer.

If there are receptors unique to these neurons, researchers could try to design drugs that turn down their activity.
If the approach worked, it could lead to a drug that makes pain more bearable, but doesn't dull sensation, according to Schnitzer.

A treatment like that is a long way off, even under the best of circumstances.
While this research confirms the BLA neurons play a critical role in making pain hurt, they could be working in concert with other brain areas that would need to be understood.

Scherrer and his colleagues are working to trace those connections for a fuller picture.

The research team is already looking for receptors unique to BLA pain neurons.

"It's an open question whether we'll find them," says Scherrer. "But I'm hopeful that out of 30,000 genes there will be a couple that encode receptors we can target for treatment."

If this ever leads to an effective drug, it would help people like my wife as well who suffers from chronic psychosomatic pain that can be intolerable if her current cocktail of drugs aren't working properly. I expect it will be many years before they develop anything though, assuming it's even possible. It took the pharma I worked for 15-20 years to go from concept to market when developing a new drug - and they were lucky if one succeeded for every 100 they kicked off.

If this ever leads to an effective drug, it would help people like my wife as well who suffers from chronic psychosomatic pain that can be intolerable if her current cocktail of drugs aren't working properly. I expect it will be many years before they develop anything though, assuming it's even possible. It took the pharma I worked for 15-20 years to go from concept to market when developing a new drug - and they were lucky if one succeeded for every 100 they kicked off.

Ugh...I hear you about trying a million different medications...the side effects are usually so shitty that the minuscule improvement it might be giving me (but it’s so slight that maybe it’s just in my head?) that they make the condition worse or definitely not worth continuing.
They may get something like this to market faster than the usual if the profit margins are in the money...which I’m sure something like this would be.
IDK...they haven’t seemed to have learned their lessons with bringing dangerous drugs to market...poor flipper babies in the 70’s.
Vioxx killing everyone for years.
And I have a $5 wager for whomever wants it that says the rise in autism is going to eventually be linked to antidepressants like prozac and the like and NOT vaccines.
Anyone?
(The anti-vaccinators have now created a measles outbreak in the region of the country I live in....just dumb...that just irritates the shit out of me.
Someone shut Jenny McCarthy up.)
Anyhow...I find that an interesting and novel approach to the problem...I also could see it being applied in battlefield situations as well - so there is that thought that I’m sure is being explored by someone (if I thought of it, they did for sure) that could also help bring it to market faster.
It would be cool to try...especially if it’s non-addictive and doesn’t have side-effects like cancer and heart failure (the last few drugs I was on).
There is really nothing left for me to take that I haven’t taken or am taking...hence my movement toward acceptance and the drive to learn to separate my pain from my secondary suffering, which then leads to an increase in pain and the whole system amplifies continuously till you break that loop(s).
It looks like Oregon state and possibly California too will have ballot initiatives to legalize mushrooms or psilocybin in a treatment setting and under medical supervision - which is fantastic for a first step getting it to those who I’m sure will be priced out of the treatment sessions (knowing how they love to gouge the shit out of people, especially those suffering an illness here in the US).
Either way, the FDA will no longer be able to claim it as a Class 1 controlled substance...meaning it has no medicinal value and is highly addictive - both of which are incredibly untrue when it comes to mushrooms.
It’s the opposite of addictive...lol...so silly....the stigmas.

Anyway...sorry your wife is hurting...if you ever want to talk about it PM me.
Much love!
M

Found this funny and fairly accurate, lol.

Anyway...sorry your wife is hurting...if you ever want to talk about it PM me.
Much love!
M
Thanks Skare - like you said about yourself, she’s resistant to many of the currently fashionable psychoactive drugs. The stuff she’s been on for the last 3 years seems to be sort of ok. She did better a few years earlier but we hit some problems with long term medication use. One is that your body doesn’t metabolise drugs the same way as you get older and the docs are cautious- particularly as one of the secondary meds started showing nasty long term contraindications out in the wide world- so they reduced her dose of that one twice. Her bedrock drug is an old one - an out of patent generic so it should be cheap. Nope - not any more. That one’s out of fashion so only one pharma makes it and has a monopoly so put the price up x 10. Well of course in the UK state pays, so our GPs decided to put her on something else instead - 4 months later a disaster. I did warn them but was in the middle of getting my dad into care so my eye was off the ball. I reckon that mistake cost our local health service well over £70,000 in avoidable hospital and consultant fees - and lost us a year because of the grief. They put her back on her old bedrock drug and we slowly got back to just about O.K. No one seems to know what is really going on with these illnesses - they cloak the treatments with medical professionalism but it’s really still eye of newt and leg of frog with some impressive mumbojumbo and lots of trial and error.

Thanks Skare - like you said about yourself, she’s resistant to many of the currently fashionable psychoactive drugs. The stuff she’s been on for the last 3 years seems to be sort of ok. She did better a few years earlier but we hit some problems with long term medication use. One is that your body doesn’t metabolise drugs the same way as you get older and the docs are cautious- particularly as one of the secondary meds started showing nasty long term contraindications out in the wide world- so they reduced her dose of that one twice. Her bedrock drug is an old one - an out of patent generic so it should be cheap. Nope - not any more. That one’s out of fashion so only one pharma makes it and has a monopoly so put the price up x 10. Well of course in the UK state pays, so our GPs decided to put her on something else instead - 4 months later a disaster. I did warn them but was in the middle of getting my dad into care so my eye was off the ball. I reckon that mistake cost our local health service well over £70,000 in avoidable hospital and consultant fees - and lost us a year because of the grief. They put her back on her old bedrock drug and we slowly got back to just about O.K. No one seems to know what is really going on with these illnesses - they cloak the treatments with medical professionalism but it’s really still eye of newt and leg of frog with some impressive mumbojumbo and lots of trial and error.

Very sorry to hear that John.
It sounds like some healthcare issues and problems are universal no matter the country, lol.
Yep...I can understand the “We won’t pay because it’s too expensive.” bit very well.
I had around four Doctors all writing my insurance (which was through the HOSPITAL where I worked at the time) imploring them to please approve this other drug so that I may continue to function and be a working member of society for a bit longer than I was able.
This other drug though must be administered in the infusion clinic and they didn’t want to pay that cost - though it technically cost them nothing since it was their own clinic - and in fact I could have done it myself or had a nurse pal do it for me for free....wholly dumb reasoning.
It all had to do with blood markers - ESR and CRP blood tests do not show a positive marker response for Ankylosing Spondylitis in 70% of patients - you have to take their word for it that they are in an inflammatory state.
They used the excuse of a test that doesn’t work 2/3’s of the time for AS then called it good.
Which could have also been cleared up by an MRI, something else they deemed unnecessary (as it is also very expensive).
So when my medical leave ran out...it was only a matter of time before I had one too many days that I could not come in.
Some mornings I hurt so bad I just couldn’t get ready physically...I couldn’t shower myself unless I was medicated and if I was medicated surgery is not the best option of things to do.
So the stress of overreaching myself in every way possible was at a snapping point and when I finally did lose my job my anxiety - which had never in my life been an issue, shot through the roof.
I even had my former employer send my medical bills that I couldn’t pay (since they took my means of income away and I was waiting for disability to be approved, during which time you are NOT allowed to collect unemployment...though for some it takes years to process) to a collection agency who tried to take me to court over them - how cruel and fucked up.
Peacehealth.
Ha!
The “Catholic” conglomerate hospital system is inhumane and doesn’t give one flying shit about it’s employees or patients.

So I went on state Medicaid and was immediately approved for the infusion medication that the hospital spent so much time and effort to deny me.
The thing with arthritis is though, once the damage is done, it doesn’t magically repair itself or heal...so all that time wasted not being properly treated messed me up so badly physically that it’s taken years just to reach a semi-stable spot of existence.
Then the medications themselves turned against me and messed me up more.
Now...I’m avoiding most medications altogether (if possible), especially the TNF-inhibitors - https://www.webmd.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/tnf-inhibitor-inflammation#1

Yeeeeesssss!!!
Cancer AND heart disease...oh boy!
Looks like fun.
It was too.

lol

I wouldn’t blame yourself in the slightest, it sounds more like arrogant Doctors who think they know better than the patient and what has been working for them so far all to try and save a buck.
And that’s such BS about “needing” to raise the price since it’s now only made by one company.
Hogwash.

The last time I tried a new drug I was charged $16,000 for a total of 4 injections 2 per visit.
That’s a new car.
I was told erroneously that this would be an “affordable” way to try the medication...lmao.
Luckily that was one that I was able to get the hospital to write off...otherwise it would have been a terrible mess.
And it made me very sick and ill and horribly lethargic for over a month to boot.

My heart goes out to your wife and to you for standing by her and helping her.
You are probably her rock in many ways, I have no doubt that you are awesome.

I haven’t forgotten your meditations...making a list for you.
Talk to you soon and much love!

Last edited:
Taking a 24-36 hour social media hiatus everyone.
Those of you here and in PM land, much love and thanks for your patience.
Clearing my head.
:<3white:

My weekend:
(my brain)
200.gif

Hiatus over.

24b9a69e3d9fbe2aa17465c97e05bd24.gif

Success!

Oh man...feeling soo much better!
It’s amazing how such a thing can work as it does...
but I also spend a very, very long time working on my intentions and meditating with certain goals in mind to help make it so.
Very grateful that something actually works, and works in such a spectacular manner.
Much love all!

Back