Snowflakes | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barfing: The's idea of interaction.

@the, I will be forthcoming. I'll send you a PM.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
That's strange. That so many members share your views, but are only prepared to say so in private. Almost like... they are snowflakes... ooooold those scary mean liberals lol.

Snowflakes are beautiful. Merry Xmas :)
Yeah it's almost as if people of similar beliefs want to agree with E.H. but they just can't quite do it because they don't want to be publically associated with all the craziness that goes along with it. Like there are conservatives on this site who aren't completely inflexible and divorced from reality who agree with parts of what E.H. says but can't get over how unfair he's being to everyone.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
Topics like this are great. I have such a hard time understanding y'all. I am an uncaring guy with this whole gender politics. It all just seems like artificial upset.

Reactions: the, Free and Wyote
Are you saying that he's unwittingly making the site publicly left-leaning?

Reactions: Wyote
Yeah it's almost as if people of similar beliefs want to agree with E.H. but they just can't quite do it because they don't want to be publically associated with all the craziness that goes along with it. Like there are conservatives on this site who aren't completely inflexible and divorced from reality who agree with parts of what E.H. says but can't get over how unfair he's being to everyone.

I was just messing. But I can't reply to this until I finish watching Frozen. I've already paused it twice. ;)

Are you saying that he's unwittingly making the site publicly left-leaning?
I think it says something if there are people here who agree with him in private but won't speak out with him. We have had Trump supporters here before who were at least able to put together a well thought out post and discuss issues.

But EH isn't bullied or picked on. He spams the forum with contentious threads to instigate people. People disagree with him and challenge him to actually discuss things. But the reality is that he can't discuss his positions.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
I was talking to EH.
Are you talking to me?
It’s generally a waste of time to present factual information to him as he ignores what doesn’t jive with his own concrete belief system.
I shame this thread for creating more anger and hate unnecessarily.
Also I presented an entire article on page one as to the reasoning for my stance against this thread created to discriminate against people that EH doesn’t like (like numerous other threads he has created that do exactly the same thing).
He spreads hate and separation and does it in the most insulting and arrogant ways possible.

Oh sorry, my bad It was late and these subjects get jumbled cause slow tablet.

Hey, nobody is all good or all bad and yes while EH is very stubborn, I'm sure we all are. I think EH presented an uncomfortable topic that the left doesn't like and makes the right uncomfortable, because the right doesn't want to stir the pot. EH brought both sides together to discuss our differences and yes he is essentially/blatantly called out the left on their shit and forced them to defend it. He took us out of our comfort zone. Liberals want change, Conservatives want to be left alone, for the most part. EH wants to debate the issues, but look at it this way, he is a locked box and not an easy target. You need the right key to unlock his ideas, maybe if you present a legitimate arguement, initially he may not agree, but sometimes people need time to think about and idea, before they incorporate it into their view of the world. Also, accept the possibility that maybe your view is wrong... If you find yourself saying talking about people/individuals and how bad they are, instead of the issues you know you have strayed into dangerous territory of fanaticism.

Reactions: Skarekrow and the
Whatever your physical body is, represents your gender. Whether you like it or not. If you decide to change that it's your choice and you become whatever you become.
It doesn't get much simpler.

No, that is physical sex. Gender is a mental characteristic. And I guarantee you that gender fluidity does exist, as my oldest child has struggled with it for years. You don't know what goes on inside other people's minds, so you can not tell them that the way their mind functions "doesn't exist". That's similar to telling someone with depression that it doesn't exist because it's "all in their head", (not that I consider questioning ones gender identity as a mental illness, because it's not) instead of a change in the chemical pathways in the brain. Just because you personally don't experience it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Conservatives have a much stronger response to threatening stimuli (actual or perceived). They want the world to be a safe place. Safety is at the top of the list for them. It's why they have no prob spending billions on military without a thought on healthcare or education until those two areas directly start to impact their lives. They need familiarity and order. Anyone deviating from their norm is a perceived threat in some way. They do everything they can to avoid feeling uncomfortable. It used to be homosexuals that terrified them. Now, it's transgendered individuals. There isn't a lot of room in the conservative worldview for those deviating from conventions to coexist with dignity.

Last edited:
Conservatives have a much stronger response to threatening stimuli (actual or perceived). They want the world to be a safe place. Safety is at the top of the list for them. It's why they have no prob spending billions on military without a thought on healthcare or education until those two areas directly start to impact their lives. They need familiarity and order. Anyone deviating from their norm is a perceived threat in some way. They do everything they can to avoid feeling uncomfortable. It used to be homosexuals that terrified them. Now, it's transgendered individuals. There isn't a lot of room in the conservative worldview for The Other.
Liberals go bananas about safety too, let's not forget. As for feeling uncomfortable:

Status
Not open for further replies.