Type this youtuber...

Could be ISTJ, but could be ESTJ with depressive overlay.

Cheers,
Ian

I agree ISTJ.

This person needs to find a new hobby.

Angry Pity Party GIF by Curtis Waters

I relate heavily to her mentality. I don't know whether or not her energy is like mine. I mean I don't walk around with a mirror in font of me all day.

She's ten times more fun than me though, so if you were ever planning a forum meet up in the UK, prolly just stay south of the border and hang with John K.

I relate heavily to her mentality. I don't know whether or not her energy is like mine. I mean I don't walk around with a mirror in font of me all day.

She's ten times more fun than me though, so if you were ever planning a forum meet up in the UK, prolly just stay south of the border and hang with John K.

No way. Going climbing with you would be a blast! From my perspective, that's fun! And there is something really charming about being a bit glum. (I'm married to an INTJ. They excel at glum.)

She does need a hobby, though. ...Something to put the light back in her eyes.

The music is perfect for this! What spectacular footage.

what say you at a glance?
At a glance I'd say that there's a lot of excessive / obsessive Fi angst in there. Trouble is, it seems to be expected in so many YT rants, but I'd say she's a natural at the art.
LOL I think the Scottish Highlands beats the English Peak District hands down, even though it's a wonderful place here. And you'd have to put up with me nodding off too easily in company - anno domini I fear ......
We'll do Liathach - it's on my bucket list !!
That's a hell of a spectacular video - fantastic. But what if thick cloud suddenly comes down and persists when you are half way along that knife-edge? The times I've been to the Torridon area, you were lucky if you saw the mountain tops for very long - even when they were clear, the cloud could come down in moments. But if anyone thought of visiting Britain, the North Western highlands and Islands of Scotland are incredible, and you don't need to climb them to appreciate the scenery (though it's another dimension if you do).

If you are up to traversing that ridge Umai, I'm in awe. I'm clumsy, and have no head for heights of that sort, but what an experience if you do it. Do post some photos if you go.

Back