Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much?

Duplicate accounts are against terms and rules, which he should know. You're informed about them when creating your account and they're shown on the bottom of each page.

He could have asked to have his (self-imposed) ban lifted to say what he had to say, but he didn't.

I’m not trying to be a smart ass but every forum I’ve ever joined has usually permitted multiple accounts

Other people's forums are their business to run as they see fit. That isn't relevant for our forum.

I don't expect people to instinctively know the rules. The rules are shown and agreed upon when making an account, and they are listed on every page.

I'm not responsible for people not reading.

@ClevelandINTP I don't know what you want here. Apparently when people ask to have their accounts deleted they shouldn't have it deleted because injustice?

I don't understand the reasoning here.

I saw his account was deleted when it was said it wasn’t so I asked about it. Then the whole “multiple accounts” thing as opposed to asking permission to come back just seems a little uptight. Also, even if there is a good reason for it here, I don’t think it’s fair to assume he would know that

I’m just trying to be a little compassionate, understand what happened and the rules that actually exist here

I don't expect people to instinctively know the rules. The rules are shown and agreed upon when making an account, and they are listed on every page.

I'm not responsible for people not reading.

I mean, cmon. That rule seems a little self-serving in this instance. But whatever y’all do you

source.gif

Yeah cause I’m sure you read everything you’ve ever signed up or visited
As a matter of fact I haven't read the rules, but I broke a rule I didn't know about and wound up in the infraction bin. I wasn't confused as to why, I didn't bother reading so I got punished.

How is that admin's fault?

As a matter of fact I haven't read the rules, but I broke a rule I didn't know about and wound up in the infraction bin. I wasn't confused as to why, I didn't bother reading so I got punished.

How is that admin's fault?

I’m not blaming admins as much as I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt for not knowing that rule

But since an admin hasn’t even read the rules that you’re expected him to have

You have made my point

Thanks!

Back