Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
Are any of you digesting this and troubled by it? (Emphasis supplied using bold text)

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/n...-soon-after-getting-covid-shot-whistleblower/
A whistleblower has provided government data documenting 48,465 deaths within 14 days of COVID-19 vaccination among Medicare patients alone, according to medical freedom rights attorney Thomas Renz.

The announcement Saturday was made by the Ohio-based attorney, who remains involved in several major cases brought against federal agencies relating to fraud and violations of medical freedom rights.

In his presentation, Renz expressed his appreciation for whistleblowers who were coming forward to provide the public with such important information from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service (CMS). He described the CMS database as the largest available in the U.S. for the study of COVID-19 trends because it contains the data of approximately 59.4 million Medicare beneficiaries.

One slide showed that the number of “persons who died within 14 days of a COVID-19 vaccine” equated to 19,400 for those younger than 81 years old, and 28,065 for those 81 and over, totaling 47,465 deaths.

“This is raw data,” Renz explained. “There’s no analysis.” And, he emphasized, these death numbers are from less than 20% of the U.S. population.

“Do you want to know why 14 days is important?” he asked. “Because if you die with 14 days, you’re not considered vaccinated.” According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one is not considered as being “vaccinated” until 14 days after their completed injection regimen, raising the question of whether government authorities have been classifying these fatalities as something other than vaccination-related deaths.

Renz provided screenshots of the “raw data from the Medicare servers,” calling it “a present for the scumbag ‘fact-checkers’ who keep lying.”

“And what I want to know, are you going to fact check the HHS now?” he taunted. “Are you going to fact-check Fauci?”
[end of excerpt]

Here is more fro the same site:
The most recent data from the CDC’s VAERS system released last Friday reveals reports of 726,965 adverse events in the U.S. following vaccination, including 15,386 reports of deaths and 99,410 reports of serious injuries, between December 14, 2020, and September 17.

Yet the presumption of significantly higher real numbers is supported by a 2010 Harvard Pilgrim study which found that “fewer than 1% of vaccine injuries” are reported on VAERS. In addition, even vaccine manufacturers have calculated at least a “fifty-fold underreporting of adverse events” on this system.

Further, a recent whistleblower report from Project Veritas reveals medical personnel in federal hospitals confirming the presence of many patients suffering from COVID vaccine injuries, yet “nobody” reports them to VAERS.

Renz also provided evidence affirming that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been using this same CMS data to monitor different types of adverse reactions to the injections in “near real time,” even while these government agencies and the media continue to repeat that this gene-based vaccine is “safe and effective.”

Displaying data of Medicare beneficiaries in the State of New York alone revealed thousands of cardiovascular events, cases of COVID-19, and deaths among a total of 16 tracked adverse events.

“Remember, these are ‘side effects’ that the government, media, and social media continue to tell the public that are not happening,” he said. “They are lying. There is no question they are lying.”

“The mantra of ‘safe and effective’ must stop after today’s information,” Renz said.
[end of excerpt]

Again, I ask.

Are any of you digesting this?

Last edited:
When we've clearly got well over a million adverse reactions to the jabs and 50,000 deaths due to the jab received within 14 days and comprising 20% of the population and this information is withheld from the public...

There's something called being street smart. Having common sense.

It is a purposeful bioweapon. The powers that be are not laboring to help us, they are laboring to destroy us.

So, for example:

@Anomaly
We allowed the shutting down of schools because we didn't understand the nature of the virus, and we were making the best decisions we knew how given the situation.

How is it reasonable to not find alternative interpretations to at least be plausible?

Such as:
Schools were shutdown as part of a script intended to destroy us by asserting a complete lie, a fictitious narrative.

Compare the above numbers alongside purposeful withholding and outright lies and alongside the extremely low fatality rate for children and this alternative hypothesis is not even plausible?

Really?

It makes no sense why anyone would push a vaccine if it was really killing people by the thousands in the span of a few weeks. The global elites aren't competing with anyone here for resources.

Also, I see tons of articles from reputable sources, Reuters, AP... Regarding potential for side effects. No one is hiding that there is a potential for side effects. But I think that people who need conspiracy theories for whatever reason exaggerate the situation. I think there are a lot of VAERS claims made in bad faith or that are outright lies. I could make a claim right now and say the vaccine gave me magnetic superpowers.

We know there are potential side effects. We know that vaccinated people could potentially still catch and spread covid (they are just 10x less likely to be hospitalized or die from it than non vaxxed.) And that's still important because in many places hospital systems are overwhelmed treating covid patients to the point where people with other health needs are being turned away.

You can choose based on calculations of your own risk. Are you more likely to catch covid and have problems or a severe possibly deadly case or are you more likely to have a side effect from the vaccine? I think the vaccine offers much less risk. But I've also personally known young healthy people who caught covid and were hospitalized. A 35 yo friend of mine this past spring was in the hospital for 2 weeks and close to being on a vent. Thankfully, he didn't require the vent and was released home on oxygen. I've known obese people with heart conditions who tested positive and thought they had allergies. Seems to me there's little way to tell how you will handle it. I'd rather risk the vaccine than catching covid though.

But I'm really curious about WHY people think this is a global conspiracy. Not the manufactured numbers, but why people think there is a cabal of powerful people trying to kill the masses of the world with a bio weapon and when that doesn't finish the job, then a deadly vaccine. What do 'they' gain?

To me this is science playing out in real time. We are learning and managing as we go.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that it's really a 'debate' as such; actual epidemiologists seem to share a consistent line.

To me this is like non-biologists insisting that we 'teach the controversy' about evolution.

While there might be legitimate grounds for differences of opinion on the implementation of public health measures, according to differing values and priorities, the actual science is only controversial amongst non-scientists, and particularly in cultures with an anti-science bias.
What science are you referring to exactly? So, you're suggesting that we shouldn't have the conversation because we aren't epidemiologists, and don't have the credentials to make a logical decision for ourselves? I hope not. Even epedimiologists are disagreeing and quitting their jobs because they are being forced to push an ideology instead of the actual science, all of which is available if you would research. I absolutely think it is integral to discuss in the face of controversial claims/conjectures with no objective data, or in the face of people demonizing others for refusing to get a questionable vaccination that the science indicates is unnecessary for the majority (and only neccessary if you have comorbidities-- at your own risk). That, in my opinion, is the ultimate civil responsibility; the call to uphold the truth even if it offends or flies in the face of popular belief. It is also why people are willing to fight and die for the 'right' to it.

When we've clearly got well over a million adverse reactions to the jabs and 50,000 deaths due to the jab received within 14 days and comprising 20% of the population and this information is withheld from the public...

There's something called being street smart. Having common sense.

It is a purposeful bioweapon. The powers that be are not laboring to help us, they are laboring to destroy us.

So, for example:

@Anomaly
We allowed the shutting down of schools because we didn't understand the nature of the virus, and we were making the best decisions we knew how given the situation.

How is it reasonable to not find alternative interpretations to at least be plausible?

Such as:
Schools were shutdown as part of a script intended to destroy us by asserting a complete lie, a fictitious narrative.

Compare the above numbers alongside purposeful withholding and outright lies and alongside the extremely low fatality rate for children and this alternative hypothesis is not even plausible?

Really?
Because, it is speculative. I'm focusing on the science as my basis for my decision, purely. I am not denying that there is a pattern of withholding of information. Nor, am I denying that some have been harmed (as the science says 16k deaths so far from the mRNAs). However, I cannot base my decisions off of what people tell me, or their individual experiences, or their calls to emotion or I'd be left spiraling because people contradict themselves and subjective experience is not analgous from one to another comparitively. I understand your concern. I hear you. I just don't base my decisions off of what I haven't researched in depth.

I really don't want to belabor this with you, @Anomaly, but do you interpret the Medicare CMS data as speculative? The VAERS data is highly speculative, is it not?

I really don't want to belabor this with you, @Anomaly, but do you interpret the Medicare CMS data as speculative? The VAERS data is highly speculative, is it not?
I'm speaking about the claim you made about conspiracies, to be clear.

I can't base my decisions on a speculation that the elite is behind the curtain. You asked me two questions, and I answered.

Further, yes, all of the data should be considered and weighed across all data pools, and with the aforementioned caveats in mind (specifically the ones I've mentioned regarding the CDC misreporting death numbers by 94%-- which they've admitted to).

It makes no sense why anyone would push a vaccine if it was really killing people by the thousands in the span of a few weeks. The global elites aren't competing with anyone here for resources.

Also, I see tons of articles from reputable sources, Reuters, AP... Regarding potential for side effects. No one is hiding that there is a potential for side effects. But I think that people who need conspiracy theories for whatever reason exaggerate the situation. I think there are a lot of VAERS claims made in bad faith or that are outright lies. I could make a claim right now and say the vaccine gave me magnetic superpowers.

We know there are potential side effects. We know that vaccinated people could potentially still catch and spread covid (they are just 10x less likely to be hospitalized or die from it than non vaxxed.) And that's still important because in many places hospital systems are overwhelmed treating covid patients to the point where people with other health needs are being turned away.

You can choose based on calculations of your own risk. Are you more likely to catch covid and have problems or a severe possibly deadly case or are you more likely to have a side effect from the vaccine? I think the vaccine offers much less risk. But I've also personally known young healthy people who caught covid and were hospitalized. A 35 yo friend of mine this past spring was in the hospital for 2 weeks and close to being on a vent. Thankfully, he didn't require the vent and was released home on oxygen. I've known obese people with heart conditions who tested positive and thought they had allergies. Seems to me there's little way to tell how you will handle it. I'd rather risk the vaccine than catching covid though.

But I'm really curious about WHY people think this is a global conspiracy. Not the manufactured numbers, but why people think there is a cabal of powerful people trying to kill the masses of the world with a bio weapon and when that doesn't finish the job, then a deadly vaccine. What do 'they' gain?

To me this is science playing out in real time. We are learning and managing as we go.

1. Because there is.

2. Research either/or Davos or World Economic Forum.

3. Research Bill Gates position on world population.

4. Research the same thing via George Soros.

5. Watch the documentary Monopoly.

6. The list goes on and on.

This is not directed to anyone, specifically.

A conspiracy is an unlawful act committed by 2 or more parties in secrecy. A theory is an explanation for a phenomenon. A conspiracy theory is an explanation for a phenomenon that includes an unlawful act committed by 1 or more people in secrecy.

The patent trail is 100% proof of conspiracy.

Further, yes, all of the data should be considered and weighed across all data pools, and with the aforementioned caveats in mind (specifically the ones I've mentioned regarding the CDC misreporting death numbers by 94%-- which they've admitted to).

I agreed 100% with you longer post of a day or two ago. I agree 100% with this post. Now again CIVILLY, where is the objective data both sides can agree with? I ask because *I* contend it does not exist. The left (which does exist, complaints to the contrary not with standing) will claim the the CDC and WHO and numbers are accurate. While completely dismissing what is happening i third world countries and being reported by those countries and Vaers. Meanwhile as has been pointed out by the right (who are not white supremists) Vaers, CDC (as you point out) are essentially lying. The gov't is about to start a program to vaccinate 5-11 year olds to take their nearly zero death rate and try to improve it to nearly zero. With a likely out come of INCREASING the death rate.

No one agrees simply because it does not fit THEIR political view. I will stipulate again that: WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED!

I'm speaking about the claim you made about conspiracies, to be clear.

I can't base my decisions on a speculation that the elite is behind the curtain. You asked me two questions, and I answered.

Watch the documentary: MONOPOLY and get back to us.

This is not directed to anyone, specifically.

A conspiracy is an unlawful act committed by 2 or more parties in secrecy. A theory is an explanation for a phenomenon. A conspiracy theory is an explanation for a phenomenon that includes an unlawful act committed by 1 or more people in secrecy.

The patent trail is 100% proof of conspiracy.

giphy.gif

Lol... ;p

I understand why you're concerned. I'm concerned too. The science does not back up what is being mass-reported by the media or the government, and there is clear indication of hiding data or suppressing it. Why? I have my own theories, but they don't dictate my decisions without some verifiable proof that I can discern with my own two eyes. While the effects are there in the data with anyone with a rational mind to research the science, the cause behind it is what I cannot concretely and conclusively comment on as it is just as plausible that an Ai is brainwashing us, or an alien race is running an experimental simulation. We don't know, therefore, I rely on what I do know.

Watch the documentary: MONOPOLY and get back to us.
Oh gosh, thanks, but no thanks.

I tried watching one on the food industry, and the amount of misinformation was staggering enough to make me want to sever heads.

I don't look good in orange.

I'm not sure that it's really a 'debate' as such; actual epidemiologists seem to share a consistent line.
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.co...nd-world-leaders-for-crimes-against-humanity/

COVID Fraud – Lawyers; Medical Experts start legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity’

A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich have begun legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO & the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.

Fuellmich and his team present the faulty PCR test and the order for doctors to label any comorbidity death as a Covid death as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% faulty at 35 cycles. All the PCR tests overseen by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC admits that any tests over 28 cycles are not admissible for a positive reliable result. This alone invalidates over 90% of the alleged covid cases / ”infections” tracked by the use of this faulty test.

In addition to the flawed tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself is in violation of Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention.

Nuremberg Code #9: Anyone Must Have the Freedom to Bring the Experiment to an End At Any Time
Despite the outcry of over 85,000 doctors, nurses, virologists and epidemiologists – the experiment is not being ended. In fact, there are currently many attempts to change laws in order to force vaccine compliance. This includes mandatory and forced vaccinations. Experimental ‘update’ shots are planned for every 6 months without any recourse to the growing number of deaths and injuries already caused by this experiment. These ‘update’ shots will be administered without any clinical trials. Hopefully this new Nuremberg Trial will put an end to this crime against humanity.

I only seem to see this level of conspiratorial thinking in the USA. We have one woman here that things Trump made her the commander in chief in Canada (lmao) and a few randoms that like to get together and chant, but otherwise it's not really a big thing here.

Alberta has a larger concentration but they're mostly just into shouting anything that would make Trudeau look bad and not because they actually believe in any of this. Our vaccination rates show that the noise is nonsense.

1. Because there is.

2. Research either/or Davos or World Economic Forum.

3. Research Bill Gates position on world population.

4. Research the same thing via George Soros.

5. Watch the documentary Monopoly.

6. The list goes on and on.
Maybe you're a Russian bot here to spread discord among the INFJ population and this is the real conspiracy.

I'm looking for a rebel news article to confirm my suspicions.

Yes! Get vaccinated. If you're not an expert, you're better off listening to the majority of experts.
Yikes.

(still <3 you though)

Reactions: Pin
Back