Corrupt A Wish

granted, but now you become her thrall and she makes you do all sorts of nasty things that jeopardize your immortal soul

I wish I could eat hamburgers every day

Granted. I cook them myself. Getting back at you for your mean comment about me jeopardizing someone's soul with every one that I make in new and horrible tasting ways.

I wish I could be invisible

Granted, now no one will ever, ever, ever see you. Now enjoy it.

I wish I was a Rockstar.

Granted, now no one will ever, ever, ever see you. Now enjoy it.

I wish I was a Rockstar.

Granted. You're a burned-out hippie, INFJ Rockstar who can only perform while completely naked. INFJ Rockstar.webp

I wish I could create a wish that could not be corrupted.

Granted. You're a burned-out hippie, INFJ Rockstar who can only perform while completely naked. View attachment 15408

I wish I could create a wish that could not be corrupted.

Granted ... now you are boring.

I wish I could be the greatest thing in the existence.

Granted, but after a while, people start to get tired of singing yoru praises and go back to their normal lives

I wish I could "paint with all the colors of the wind" :D

Granted, but after a while, people start to get tired of singing yoru praises and go back to their normal lives

I wish I could "paint with all the colors of the wind" :D

Granted, here is a can of clear paint...go color the world! : - )

I wish I could retire tomorrow.

Granted. But everything you ever wanted to do when you retire is no longer available. All that's around you is empty space. You're retiring in a vacuum.

I wish I had long flowy silky hair.

Granted, you sink so deep you can't get back out again, and are now stuck in the earth

I wish for a diamond bracelet

Granted, you sink so deep you can't get back out again, and are now stuck in the earth

I wish for a diamond bracelet

Congratulations! You're loan to buy your sparkly new 200 carat diamond bracelet has been approved!

That'll £5000 a month for the forseeable future. Failure to make payments will result in your file being referred to our debt collection department

I wish I had £5000 a month for the forseeable future

granted, you get your first check today and it reads "last payment"

I wish there were a real move to eliminate fossil fuel usage.

Granted. After writing the novel, you try to create something new but it never comes close to what you wrote. You become bitter and isolate yourself from society.

I wish to be a master ninja.

Granted. Your sword keeps getting stuck in the sheath.

I wish to be Remy in Ratatouille.

Okay, you are now a filthy disease-ridden rat-- congrats. I don't even think that wish needs to be corrupted.

I wish I was currently eating the most delicious sandwich in the world, and it's clean and doesn't have anything gross in it, and everything in it is something I like, and it lasts forever and always stays fresh, without any chemicals or preservatives, and also it is immune to wish corruption because it's a magic sandwich.

you had it, but didn't get to eat it. someone else took it and ate it.

I wish i could turn my 'mental voice' off

Back