Derail This Thread

@Night Owl was kind enough to send in some of his casual shots. His abs are pretty impressive if you ask me. I thought his bulge would be a little larger though. Well, nobody's perfect.

Through my extensive research I've learned American men have the biggest bulges. It's hard to notice at first glance because of all the gravy that surrounds it. But once you really get in there for a closer inspection and push all the gravy down, the true enormity is revealed.

Is this the ask the canuck anything thread ? I think I clicked the wrong link. Is a canuck canadian ? They are really upset with the EU. This time it's not Britains fault. I should save the rest for that thread. Ice hockey ? something about Ice Hockey..

I really want to straighten my hair, but it's misty out which will undermine the effort, so I am torn.

I also find myself craving toaster strudels...

Speaking of gravy.

I love gravy.

Turkey gravy is my favourite, followed by pork and beef gravy combined, then chicken gravy, and finally lamb gravy. I wouldn't mind trying duck gravy.

Mhmmm. gravy.

You tell me.

latest

I wonder if you could make horse gravy .... man I miss horse meat.

Is @Night Owl Australian?!?

My favorite swimmer is from Australia. Ah, good old Ian Thorpe. I miss him. Now a days everything is about that jerk Phelps :p

I love Ian Thorpe - "Thorpy" or "The Torpedo" as he is colloquially named.

I also was moved by the Australian people who offered tangible love and encouragement before and after he came out as gay. He went through terrible depression and suicidal thoughts regarding his sexuality. He really was embraced by Australia as a nation and emotionally supported. Did you notice this @Night Owl ? Anyways he has a cute boyfriend now and lately seems relaxed and happy.

I also was moved by the Australian people who offered tangible love and encouragement before and after he came out as gay.

The US swimming community was very supportive of him too which made me happy. So glad that he is doing better. He will make some man very happy I don't doubt it!

The US swimming community was very supportive of him too which made me happy. So glad that he is doing better. He will make some man very happy I don't doubt it!

Glad to hear it. The changes of the world continue to inspire.

Reactions: Jet
Back