Derail This Thread

Guitars and guns sound like a country song. I love country music, except Billy Ray Cyrus.. My favorite is "The Good old Boys" featured in the movie The Blues Brothers. Rawhide ! "you boys owe me a lotta money for beer"..

Orange whip ?

Haha, I know the one. I'm glad you love your country music. Except for a few numbers here and there, I can't help but run for the hills! Orange Whip? No idea. Only found some random band, cover I assume, online. Is that you with the glasses?

lrg_composite.png

Yes that's me, orange whip is the quote from the late great John Candy repeated during the blues brothers. You can't lie to a nun...

Ahhh, now I recall the reference! And I'm assuming you're telling the truth, even though I half expect I'm been joshed (but 70-80% when I ponder on the various meanings that can be deduced from "You can't lie to a nun"). Good on ya! :)

Even if you're joshing me, I've accepted it as fact now, so please don't tell me otherwise if it's not you. You officially belong to Orange Whip.

Reactions: Jet
Hey @Sandie33... with your ability to see around corners, I don't know. (I read that so I guess it's true).
.... I think this thread and the write something not so anonymously are my personal faves.

Hey @Sandie33... with your ability to see around corners, I don't know. (I read that so I guess it's true).
.... I think this thread and the write something not so anonymously are my personal faves.
I hadn't ventured in to derail the thread and in so doing had been late for the boat...I do see around corners with my wonky eye :m065:

I hadn't ventured in to derail the thread and in so doing had been late for the boat...I do see around corners with my wonky eye :m065:
This is definitely one of the best threads in my opinion!
Hey I wasn't saying you've got a wonky eye.

Never too late for the boat.

Start derailing buddy. You're falling behind.

What are you, the self appointed Dean of Derail? Just because you started this thread, doesn't mean you can pressure me to derail without compensation. If you want more derailing, show me the money. Quality derailing doesn't come cheap these days. You know how much I could be making on other forums? I could have a new jet ski by now. I could race around the pier and scare away the pelicans. Pelicans are lovely creatures. Sometimes I see them flying by my window. Perhaps one day one will land on my window sill and beg for sardines. The problem is I don't have any. You can't always get what you want. Sometimes you get sardines, sometimes you get foot rot, and sometimes you end up with a Trump presidency. Deal with it. Oh, and by the way. Murtle my pet baby sea turtle says hello. He is such a charming little guy. So smooth. So smooth.

What are you, the self appointed Dean of Derail? Just because you started this thread, doesn't mean you can pressure me to derail without compensation. If you want more derailing, show me the money. Quality derailing doesn't come cheap these days. You know how much I could be making on other forums? I could have a new jet ski by now. I could race around the pier and scare away the pelicans. Pelicans are lovely creatures. Sometimes I see them flying by my window. Perhaps one day one will land on my window sill and beg for sardines. The problem is I don't have any. You can't always get what you want. Sometimes you get sardines, sometimes you get foot rot, and sometimes you end up with a Trump presidency. Deal with it. Oh, and by the way. Murtle my pet baby sea turtle says hello. He is such a charming little guy. So smooth. So smooth.

I watched Bear Grylls the Island sometime ago. Some baby sea turtles died from heat exhaustion. So the island folk gathered them, cooked them, and ate them. They said they were really tasty. Really tender. One of the best things they've ever had.

Back