Finish a sentence; start a totally different one | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Finish a sentence; start a totally different one

The hovering bee like creature then looked deeply into the cats eyes pausing only to sigh, and then proceeded to telepathically relay its envitable future in cold harsh pictures.

Darkness overtook the cat and as it looked down at its paw.....

Darkness overtook the cat and as it looked down at its paw, which was changing. Rearranging.

With disbelief the cat

With disbelief the cat began to do a tap dance at first slowly and then with ever increasing speed began to phase in and out of dimension that had been its home for the past 50 years.

Stunned, the bee like creature settled on the ground with its mouth open and....

Stunned, the bee like creature settled on the ground with its mouth open and - seizing the opportunity with alacrity - in dashed the small mouse, grinning maliciously and already urinating.

"Something must be done!" shouted...

"Something must be done!" shouted the people at the train station.
cat-and-mouse-cause-massive-albanian-blackout.jpeg

The mouse could not believe ...

The mouse could not believe the epic tale he had just survived so like all of those who seek fame, he began to write the greatest rodent novel ever published.

Meanwhile the discombobulated kitty cat....

.Meanwhile the discombobulated kitty cat was still phasing in and out of the dimension while the slack jawed bee watched in amusement AND horror.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity a lizard that had been watching the whole thing go down started to...

Finally after what seemed like an eternity a lizard that had been watching the whole thing go down started to display.

He was eyeing

He was eyeing the train timetable, deciding upon the quickest route out of Albania. Or Iowa. He wasn't sure. He decided to ask the weird flickering cat.

"Excuse me..."

Excuse me he said but as soon as he did he was caught up in the cats weird dimensional phasing dance.
The slack jawed bee became even more slack jawed and...

The slack jawed bee became even more slack jawed and the perimeter of the dimensional phasing bubble expanded to envelope him as well. Cat, bee and lizard locked eyes.

And then...

And then progressed to get down to the business of blaming each other for the predicament they found themselves in.
Just then...

Just then, the lights all came back on in Albania,

showing...

Showing in the bright light of the Albanian train station that the dimensional phasing bubble had FUSED Cat, bee and lizard into a single entity!

What could possibly...

What could possibly hold that together would have to be titanium.

Surely, someone must

"Surely, someone must have have some Hydrofluoric Acid!" the bizarre creature cried with all three mouths, "before some twit decides he has discovered a new species and documents us!"

The train timetable for Iowa...

The train timetable for Iowa showed there were only minutes to spare.

What will become....

What will become....of this disgusting wart on my hand?!' I asked the doctor.

Cats are....

Cats are following me around, licking it.

Can we

Can we agree that subjective consciousness is a natural anomaly so bizarre that its existence demands a creator, and yet its greatest intellectual achievements paint a reality void of one?

With a head for