Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

Yes, well, some people are sweating it out and praying it ends sooner. Too many secrets bubbling dangerously close to the surface. You know who you are.

@atree Actually I think your the only one who knows what you mean,... I think you should spell it out.

@Wyote is the griddle.

Hell yea I

Sizzle2.jpg

I think it "could" be @ruji and @Anywhere But Here he 'said' he'd eat all her cookies and she seemed to like that idea. We all know she doesn't share her cookies lightly..

@ruji has been in my inappropriate thoughts for quite some time now. But that doesn't mean I have a crush. :m130:

And I bet @the is so disappointed right now. All he wanted was a little attention but it seems Ruji has stolen the spotlight. :m072:<----the.

There are a few couples who've gotten together here. But I don't know of any current ones... and I wouldn't tell anyway. :p
Hehe

@Jet @Free there was a couple for sure, they were open about it. @Kgal posted about a while back, it was kinda beautiful I think. :)

But .. back to the show.. @Anywhere But Here I agree with you about @ruji but can't you give @Eventhorizon just one little kiss ??? Please this whole forum would lose it.. lol

@atree @ruji @hush @Scientia @Milktoast Bandit @CindyLou am I right ??
Go on just one.. I dare you !!

hanleia.jpg

Back