Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

Yes, well, some people are sweating it out and praying it ends sooner. Too many secrets bubbling dangerously close to the surface. You know who you are.

giphy.gif

Are people really nervous about stuff like this??? Crushes are harmless and normal and can be silly fun.

Crush all the people!!!!!

i have been loving this thread, it is a sweet reprieve from the cold and misery (she's still out. ;) )

As for @Skarekrow and Fla ... i just never saw that one coming, nor the bdsmsanta @hush that was 'over the line' lol lol but very very funny. I will never look at nutella the same way again either.

I can guess tho @Jet there maybe are some real world links, that some would rather keep quiet, but everyone has taken it all with good humor. even that feckless lothario @Milktoast Bandit . Still running around, won't settle down. This is why you never made it to the Presidency milky. stop blaming me..

:)

I mean it takes a person with a certain skill set and .... um ... intrepid fortitude to take on the Kraken ;)
Oh, the kraken! How could I forget?!
@atree is a pretty daring pirate captain, I'm certain she'll take the kraken on no probs. Who knows, perhaps that's exactly what the kraken has been missing all this time...

Back