Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

tumblr_inline_motxlcp7w21qz4rgp.gif

fm4WEAb.gif

Me too! This is why I have to consciously try to hold on to my anger long enough to scramble to draw new boundaries. It doesn't last long enough IMO! ;)

Exactly the same, lol. You'd think after getting hurt it'd be easier to draw up those boundaries, but I think maybe I give too many chances... up until a certain point. There are certain things that really aren't forgivable, certain deeds that I can't just ignore. Sometimes you just have to walk away, because you know otherwise, it'll just be more of the same pain, and life is too damn short for that.

Nice work. But that was a joke. I am not a nudist. Although I could be lying. Maybe I live by a nude beach and spend my days tanning my butt. Best not to get burned there. Have you ever tried to sit on a chair with a beat red sun burned ass? Trust me, it is not pleasant. Not that I would know. But I have heard that that is the case.

The moment @Scientia fell in love

I think many people have forgotten how I was told that if I couldn't stop disagreeing with her I would either need to leave or place her on block. I was left little choice. Especially after the mods started chiming in.
@Anywhere But Here was wrong in most politically flavored discussions but I always enjoyed her irrational and emotional insights none the less. RIP.

This is a forum crush thread, not a forum make jabs at another member because you disagree with their political views thread. We have plenty of that already bleeding out all over the forum.

More crushes. Less insults.

Yeah EH. Grow up.

Ha-Ha!

Tongue.gif

sandie sandie sandie... why are you telling me a description of these dirt cake and worms when it's night time here and i cannot make/eat them? it sounds something i would eat 24/7.. :p i should try that tomorrow...

tumblr_lx9qrzgt761qcmcpm.gif
anytime is snack time @bellisima :D
Kitty Litter cake is good too ....
I'll share the recipe if you like--best served in a clean cat pan with scoop--great for parties! :P

I'll share the recipe if you like--best served in a clean cat pan with scoop--great for parties! :p
PLEASE do share :mclap:

OK...it's a small kitty dump pan, and scoop...be sure to wash these first...especially if they've been used.
Pour 3 boxes of grape nuts style cereal into the pan. Then in a bowl microwave half stick of butter, one bag chocolate chips and half jar of marshmallow fluff on high 2 minutes, careful it's hot! Now take a spoon and drizzle the chocolate fudge in the cereal (be creative here it should look like poopy) next let it sit for about ten minutes... then gently take a fork and stir around in the cereal, sort of like kitty does... and there you have it : kitty litter cake :D
(I've been known to make big batches with chocolate, butterscotch and white chocolate chip fudge and drizzle in each separate to make a more colorful poopy:P This really grosses folks out btw... that's why it's such s great gag to pull at a party, ...Loaded Diapers cake works well too ;)lol)

OK...it's a small kitty dump pan, and scoop...be sure to wash these first...especially if they've been used.
Pour 3 boxes of grape nuts style cereal into the pan. Then in a bowl microwave half stick of butter, one bag chocolate chips and half jar of marshmallow fluff on high 2 minutes, careful it's hot! Now take a spoon and drizzle the chocolate fudge in the cereal (be creative here it should look like poopy) next let it sit for about ten minutes... then gently take a fork and stir around in the cereal, sort of like kitty does... and there you have it : kitty litter cake :D
(I've been known to make big batches with chocolate, butterscotch and white chocolate chip fudge and drizzle in each separate to make a more colorful poopy:p This really grosses folks out btw... that's why it's such s great gag to pull at a party, ...Loaded Diapers cake works well too ;)lol)

:mcute: can we live together? :p

I'll share the recipe if you like--best served in a clean cat pan with scoop--great for parties! :p

OK all...(@atree, @hush).... in all the goings on and slurping crushes... just where the heck is @Kgal and @infj1357 in all this frucus???
hmm :D

(I've been known to make big batches with chocolate, butterscotch and white chocolate chip fudge and drizzle in each separate to make a more colorful poopy:p This really grosses folks out btw... that's why it's such s great gag to pull at a party, ...Loaded Diapers cake works well too ;)lol)

:mcute: can we live together? :p

Oh hell yeah! Come on over and we'll fit you right in....do you do dishes??

a77986f62294cb15b90ecbefe2f43765.gif

Back