Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

Isn't this supposed to be a guessing game? So it would totally defeat the purpose if I just layed it all out on the table and divulged the names of those who make me smile, laugh, and squeeeeee, right?

Good to know.

:m155:

@atree, just wondering of that's enough to freak you out?!

I accidentally stumbled into @Wyote's butella thread and I've seen what @Milktoast Bandit does with pine trees as a political statement. Nothing fazes me anymore, @melissa* Not @hush's google search for naughty claus or even @ruji's internet history.

What do you mean? What's wrong with occasionally hiding under @atree's bed and recording her when she talks in her sleep about her huge crush on............ I have it on tape.

dorothy_side_stare.gif

Last edited:
Yep. Dismissing her posts because you think they're "emotional and irrational" is an insult to her intelligence. I'm sure you disagree with me though, so I'll just leave it at that.

That's @Eventhorizon's way of saying ' I have trouble expressing my love, but I'll try and get a rise out of you anyway and draw you into a conversation so I have an excuse to keep interacting with you'

Yep. Dismissing her posts because you think they're "emotional and irrational" is an insult to her intelligence. I'm sure you disagree with me though, so I'll just leave it at that.
You are a harsh and unforgiving lot. I'll just leave it at that.

sure @bellisima *passes pot to you*

(have you ever heard of dirt cake and worms? it's chocolate molten cake cooked in a terracotta pot and crushed cookies on top with gummy worms. lol it's delish!)

sandie sandie sandie... why are you telling me a description of these dirt cake and worms when it's night time here and i cannot make/eat them? it sounds something i would eat 24/7.. :p i should try that tomorrow...

tumblr_lx9qrzgt761qcmcpm.gif

Back