Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

Only dudes named Leon? Check. So dudes named Sergi would be totally be allowed.

Y'know what? It's people like you that make me think gifting my body over the internet might be a bad idea. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Only dudes named Leon? Check. So dudes named Sergi would be totally allowed.

He looks like he could be a Sergi...

santa-claus3.jpg

Or maybe this guy. My, that's an awfully big candy cane..

latest

Totally read 'weirdo' in the voice my brain has assigned to @ruji :tearsofjoy:

Your brain's assigned a voice for him too?? I don't think I've actually heard his voice before, but my brain has assigned one to him, anyway. o___0

It was honestly the tamest one I found... although given my search criteria, that's not a huge surprise, lol

@hush so this was the 'tame' version.. omg. This is Santa we're talking about. When @Milktoast Bandit hears about this.. he already sentenced @Anywhere But Here to 50 years chained to 'you know who'.

this thread has gotten almost completely out of hand (not the d..g hand) since @Jet got involved.. I bet she will 'like' that picture too. (she has an xmas tree now shh.. next it will be mince pies)

although given my search criteria
Oh, do tell!

Your brain's assigned a voice for him too?? I don't think I've actually heard his voice before, but my brain has assigned one to him, anyway. o___0
Yup. :grin:
Now I'm going to have to beg to hear his voice to see if I'm anywhere close.

Y'know what? It's people like you that make me think gifting my body over the internet might be a bad idea. I hope you're proud of yourself.
I am proud of you, actually. Some lessons are only learned the hard way, but you've learned well. And just in time, too.

this thread is getting ... @atree wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied ? :( I have 28 seconds free next week, and I am ready to tackle my PB. Romance huh ?
I never have any luck and I try soo hard. (that's Shakespeare)

Last rumor (I mean fact) @bellisima and @brightmoon but also .... @Free and @Wonky Oracle (in the library with the Katana - @Jet saw the whole thing)

on a secret note .. for a friend lol ? Oversize pyjama's. whoa ...

Night all. x

pajamas-woman-flannel-skeleton-skull-pajamas.jpg
The skelton is on the outside!

Let's be serious. I think @Eventhorizon has a huge crush on @Anywhere But Here.
I think many people have forgotten how I was told that if I couldn't stop disagreeing with her I would either need to leave or place her on block. I was left little choice. Especially after the mods started chiming in.
@Anywhere But Here was wrong in most politically flavored discussions but I always enjoyed her irrational and emotional insights none the less. RIP.

I think many people have forgotten how I was told that if I couldn't stop disagreeing with her I would either need to leave or place her on block. I was left little choice. Especially after the mods started chiming in.
@Anywhere But Here was wrong in most politically flavored discussions but I always enjoyed her irrational and emotional insights none the less. RIP.

This is a forum crush thread, not a forum make jabs at another member because you disagree with their political views thread. We have plenty of that already bleeding out all over the forum.

More crushes. Less insults.

This is a forum crush thread, not a forum make jabs at another member because you disagree with their political views thread. We have plenty of that already bleeding out all over the forum.

More crushes. Less insults.
Insults? No.

i got a girl crush...
hate to admit it but...
i got a heart rush...
ain't slowing down...

:p

Back