Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

Oh? And what was Dr. Love's prescription for you?

tumblr_lr9lckEGJe1qafrh6.gif
Exactly like I said, meddlesome troublemaker.

Comments like that would be a little less creepy if you had an avatar.
Is that the sound of a small hole in a balloon letting air out or the beginning of matter in the universe losing its base stability? Either way I am a bit surprised the forum did not implode when this was posted.

LOL

Aww, Dr. Love has a crush. Notice you were the only one he shipped himself with! <3
Yes but you don't know what is written on that thing? I think it's really funny that within a few weeks of joining the forum there was this whole shenanigans that I thought Ruji was responsible for and which Stu actually framed Ruji for, but it was actually him up to the mischief all along!

Yes but you don't know what is written on that thing? I think it's really funny that within a few weeks of joining the forum there was this whole shenanigans that I thought Ruji was responsible for and which Stu actually framed Ruji for, but it was actually him up to the mischief all along!

@Stu is a complex man. lol.

But he has fantastic taste in women :)

it was you with that spiked the hardrive with LSD

Cheese Cake?

Your making me hungry.

Lolwtf
I rarely talk politics
U lying liar who lies
He's talking , or at least I'm talking about the nasty picture of Melissa* with a bee on her nose, going cross eyed...who else would have gone through all of my posts?! To know all of that stuff? Not you, dear darling Ruji.

Not that I am cross eyed

But you still tried to frame Ruji, and it took me until to know it was you.
I stand by this
Lolololol
Ha ahahahahahhah @Stu
I went to the 'pictures that remind you of forum members' thread, to try and find the picture I posted for you but that thread has turned into a kind of vortex of it's own.

Back