You could write it down...like a book or something?
You never know Jacobi, maybe your writings will inspire a kick ass cult who worships you with lots of sacrifices and orgies and your eternally damned soul will grow with power, until one day...

I get what you were saying, they are working on uploading our consciousness into a computer...maybe that will be a possibility before you die and you can live in a robot body with big tits?

From what I hear, they've only reached the stage of a robot without tits. The day of downloading your consciousness into a robot with tits is still a far-off dream.

maybe_one_day-1687828.jpg

You would rather be a demon than Casper? That is cold blooded.

If it's cold blooded to enjoy the cries and agony of the innocent, then I guess I'm just a cold blooded sumabitch.

On the plus side (well for me), you can look forward to an afterlife of me torturing your soul. c:

I'm sorry for butting into a discussion, but this is a topic that has really been on my mind lately. Reading a lot and thinking about it constantly. I keep wondering why, if death is not the end of everything for us, do we so intuitively avoid it for as long as possible (at least most of us)? Is our intuition wrong? I'm really sorry if this seems stupid/simplistic, but this question keeps pestering me.
[MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] is essentially correct.... as a human we are afraid to die....largely through our conditioning as taught by society to shape and mold us to fit in to prevailing paradigms.....such as we are born with original sin and if we don't repent when we die we'll burn forever in hell... that sort of paradigm.

There are other reasons as well and includes but is not limited to.... the reason why you're incarnate here on Earth in the first place.

Let's suppose we do not snuff out our existence when the body dies. Let's suppose our essence...our consciousness...continues and goes on to exist in another "form" based upon a different vibrational frequency than can be experienced here on upon this planet.

IF that's true...then you should ask your self...then WHY am I here now?

Once you look at that question then everything going on in one's life takes on a whole 'nother meaning. :tongue:

One of the reasons we might be afraid to die is because we intended to come here...in this human body...to have certain experiences...and we may or may not have done all of the experiences we came here to do.
Believe it or not...but we set up a Bucket List before we took on a human form this time....and until the list is ticked off as completed... we will not wish to die.

The above could be viewed as spiritual reasons for being afraid to die.

Then there's the basic animal instinct present within the human body to stay alive at all costs. Many have called it the reptilian brain...which is overlaid by the mammalian brain...which is overlaid by Thinking brain (prefrontal cortex). Dr. Dan Siegel taught me a great deal about the complex brains that come together to create a human mind. http://www.drdansiegel.com/about/mindsight/

Anyway....from my own personal experience of interacting with and seeing a man who had died the previous day manifest in my bedroom (in full form) the next evening....I have no doubt we continue on in to the next frequency dimension even though the human body dies. Yet I still have my own fears of death creeping up into my consciousness from time to time. There is still basic preservation impulses...probably stemming from the parasympathetic nervous system (i think that's the correct term...correct me if i'm wrong).
So to me Fear of Dying seems to be an essential component of being a human in a body on this planet.

tumblr_o3goamKyKM1tp0mqvo1_400.gif

med-585x306.png

Consciousness, and the Quest For a ‘Grand Unified Theory’ of the Unexplained

Consciousness is something that is well worthy of our study.
Of course, it is presently among those things deemed unexplained just as well, and hence, at times it becomes difficult to discern just how, or even whether consciousness “exists”, or if it is a sort of illusory quality that emerges from what we, as humans, perceive as a result of differentiating between the way our brains work, and those of other animal species.

Before anyone begins diving off the deep end at the proposition that consciousness “may not exist, at least as we know it”, I think that rather than to argue its existence, we really need to recognize that the debate over consciousness is one having more to do with what it is, rather than if it is.

In other words, I don’t doubt that consciousness exists, but it may not be the incredible, alternative or metaphysical sense of “self” that appears to work independently from the mind or brain that some suggest.

For all we know, consciousness may be just one stage in the ongoing evolution of sentience throughout our universe; we simply do not know, and that is why it remains such a mystery.

On the other hand, there is some data that suggests that maybe consciousness is something that, at very least, could exist apart from a brain or other physical structure (such as a machine that becomes self aware).

Reports of out of body experiences (OBEs), anecdotal though they are, are rife throughout world traditions dating back to our earliest religious texts; perhaps to a lesser degree, we still find such stories in plentiful numbers throughout various medical literature as well.

But as with all great mysteries, it seems that these stories, yet again, remain anecdotal.
There seems to be enough consistency between reports of OBEs that they may yet help point us to an aspect of what we call “consciousness” that does seem to exist independently from the brain or body… but out present knowledge, and the scientific tools needed to determine such things, still elude us.

However, perhaps one of the most frustrating areas we begin to enter with consciousness studies these days has less to do with consciousness as a subject unto itself.
Instead, it involves efforts which try to use “consciousness” as a basis for attempting to explain other unexplainables.

Discussion of UFOs, Bigfoot, and a host of other popular “paranormal” phenomena often include data that is perplexing to the point of seeming nonsensical.
Hence, a suggestion that appears often in relation to such problems is the assertion that, “understanding UFOs may require understanding consciousness.”

More broadly, some may even assert that, “UFOs interact with, and may even come from within consciousness… therefore they are not really physical at all.”
To the extremely open-minded UFO researcher or enthusiast, this does seem like an appealing “explanation” for why so many UFO cases involve seemingly impossible things, such as objects that disappear, only to reappear a short time later.

Harley Rutledge, Ph.D., conducted an impressive number of experiments during the early 1970s, under what became known as the independent “Project Identification” UFO study that began in 1973.

Rutledge and his team of volunteer students from the University of Missouri noted several instances where lights observed at night would seemingly react to such things as a flashlight, or strangely, even a finger being pointed in their direction.

This would certainly appear to suggest some variety of interactive phenomena: could it be a direct link between the UFOs, and the consciousness of the observer, as some have suggested?

eye-see-u-2-570x315.jpg

There is some merit to this idea; in fact, I would wager to guess that there might indeed be new data to be gleaned from careful analysis of the apparent UFO — consciousness connection.

However, there are pitfalls to be concerned with just as well, since the attempt to make a case that “UFOs” remain a mystery because they are paranormal, non-physical, or an artifact stemming from within our own consciousness, relies heavily on the aforementioned “explaining the unexplained with the unexplained” argument.

In short, to employ an unexplained, un-proven theory as an explanation for another unexplained, unproven quantity does not really “prove” or explain anything.
Innate to every individual that our consciousness, and our concepts of it, appears to be, there is still so much left to be explained and understood.

For the time being, as we continue to make hopeful strides toward understanding ourselves, and what role consciousness may play in our broader understanding of the world and our relationship to it, the concept alone does not offer a “catch all” explanation for various paranormal phenomena.

Quite the contrary, over-reliance on it to explain such things is tantamount to intellectual laziness, and a willful desire to be happier simply “not knowing.”
As it has been said before, and shall here again be said, the “mystery” presented by the riddle of consciousness, as well as other curiosities of our world, is part of the fun of studying the unexplained, and there is nothing wrong with that.

We are fascinated by the mysterious, and many of us are compelled to try and understand it further.
But we must be wary of entering the realm of thought where the unexplained, rather than being understood, is something we merely group together with other mysteries, and loudly say, “job’s done!”

As far as consciousness goes, we have a lot of work left to do, and the same can be said of any number of similar mysteries of our time.

Anthropology, Parapsychology, and Non-Ordinary Realities

jack-hunter.jpg

Jack Hunter

Carlos S. Alvarado, PhD, Research Fellow, Parapsychology Foundation
Jack Hunter published an article about anthropology and parapsychology.

The title is
“‘Between Realness and Unrealness’: Anthropology, Parapsychology and the Ontology of Non-Ordinary Realities
(Diskus: The Journal of the British Association for the Study of Religions, 2015, 17, 4-20).

Here is the abstract:

“This article presents an overview of the fields of transpersonal anthropology, the anthropology of consciousness and, the most recent development in this lineage, paranthropology.

After outlining the contributions of these fields to the development of a new approach to the investigation of so-called non-ordinary realities Hunter highlights the need for ethnographers to participate in the transpersonal practices and experiences.

With link to the work of Fiona Bowie and Edith Turner, Hunter argues that one must learn to ‘see as the Native sees’ in order to truly grasp the experiential foundations of religious and spiritual belief, and escape from the hegemonic dismissal of alternative ontologies.”

The author concluded:

“Rather than bracketing out questions of ontology for fear that they might lead to truths . . . that cannot, by their very nature, fit into the established order of Western academia’s dominant ontology, I suggest that we essentially open the flood gates of ontological possibilities.

This places all ontologies on an equal footing, so that while ontological bracketing protects and reinforces the mainstream ‘consensus reality,’ what we might call ontological flooding destabilises it, and opens it up to questioning, exploration and expansion – in essence such an approach places different ontological systems on an equally questionable footing.”

“Ontological flooding does not at all mean that we have to be any less critical in our approach . . .
The main difference is that we do not begin our investigation from the position of certainty that ‘our ontology’ is the only one that can really be taken seriously.

Everything is equally possible, everything is equally questionable, and nothing is certain.
This is just one of the positions from which the newly emerging field of paranthropology begins its explorations of the paranormal in the cross-cultural context . . .”

“What I am advocating, then, is a return to this kind of scientific wonder in the social sciences, to questioning and exploring possibilities in the study of non-ordinary realities, and for questioning the assumptions that underly the dominant approaches in the study of religion.

This is an escape from the hegemonic strictures of a single ontological perspective that excludes what it does not ‘believe in,’ and is much more than a simple return to relativism.

It demands a much greater openness, and an appreciation of ‘ontological realities’ rather than purely ‘social realities.’

I am not advocating that we necessarily ‘believe’ our informants, or that we naively accept their version of reality as ‘true,’ rather I am suggesting that we attempt to embrace a perspective that is equally critical of all explanatory frameworks . . .”

I feel like this has some powerful info that should be shared if the stigma against certain substances having no therapeutic or positive effects when used properly and not just abused as a party drug(s) is to ever go away.
Isn’t it worth studying further at the very least?
This could potentially help so many hurting people...and not just for PTSD.
Enjoy this intense story.

MDMA Assisted Psychotherapy for Rape Trauma

A Catalyst for Personal Transformation After a Life-Changing Rape
Fifteen years ago, at the age of 15, I attended a house party where I was traumatically beaten and gang raped. At the time of this trauma I was also a virgin.
I was so ashamed, humiliated, and terrified that I never spoke about it again.
Until recently.

———

It wasn’t until seven years after the sexual assault, and at the age of 22, that I was ready to talk.
I found a therapist who specialized in sexual abuse, and in addition to one-on-one therapy, I entered group therapy for sexually abused women.

After 2 years of counseling and group therapy, I assumed that since I had finally come to a place where I could at least talk about my rape, I, “was healed”.
Throughout the years I continued to struggle with intimacy and trust, never correlating these deep issues to my rape.

This trauma, regardless of my ability to now acknowledge it, was always difficult to talk about.
Anytime it would come up in conversations I felt my sympathetic nervous system getting activated through heart palpitations and the sense of, “fight, flight, or freeze”, along with feelings of shame and embarrassment.

Fast forward to the age of 30.
Through a random conversation unrelated to my rape, or even to rape at all, I was triggered and re-experienced the effects of my sexual assault.

For 2 weeks I experienced post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms, such as nightmares and random panic attacks.
During the panic attacks, that sometimes lasted as long as 20-30 minutes, I felt a strange feeling of not being safe.

It was confusing and unusual.
Later during my MDMA session for this rape, I realized I was resurfacing the familiar feeling of ‘fear of death’, which I had experienced during my rape.

While I was being raped 15 years earlier, I thought my rapists were going to kill me, and now I was re-experiencing that feeling.
I had been seeing a therapist for about a year already, so I discussed this new trigger with him.

Previously, I had experienced 2 MDMA-assisted therapy sessions with him to work through childhood pain.
We decided MDMA (more commonly known an “ecstacy”) was an appropriate therapy to explore and release this trauma as well.

Truth be told, I now realize my rape at 15 was responsible for most of the other trauma and current pain in my life.
It was the major source of my pain.

The day before our scheduled MDMA session I had a meltdown, which I never experienced before my other MDMA sessions.
I was terrified of feeling the pain surrounding my rape and afraid that I would be re-traumatized, given the PTSD I experienced when first triggered.

I almost cancelled the session.
The morning of my MDMA therapy, and before I ingested the medicine, I had non-stop diarrhea, sweaty palms, heart palpitations, and cottonmouth.

Alarm bells were sounding in my limbic system.
I was unbelievably terrified to face this trauma.

I’m generally a strong and confident person; I have never felt terror like this before, except for that night I was raped.
I’m sharing this to provide insight on how much trauma I had stored inside my body, even 15 years later.

I was desperate to be released of this trauma and pain, so at 8:30am I ingested 125mg of pure MDMA, slightly less than my normal dose.
To give you insight to my height/weight proportion, I’m 5’7” and 160lbs, and I typically take 150-200 mg recreationally.

For my MDMA assisted therapy sessions, I always ingest before I meet with my therapist to make the most of our time together.
This was a personal decision.

It typically takes 45 minutes for the medicine to kick in.
My friend drove me to meet my therapist at 8:45am.

When I met my therapist at his office I was so terrified, I was holding back a panic attack.
I could hardly speak as my voice was shaky and my heart was pounding full blast.

I laid on his couch curled into a ball while he kept trying to help me ground myself saying, “why don’t you go into the pain and do exactly what your body wants you to do.”
At 9:30am I ingested another 50 mg of MDMA, which we previously discussed as a way to prolong the peak of the medicine and allow more time for therapeutic work.

My severe anxiety continued for an hour and a half into our session, well after the MDMA took effect.
Usually after the medicine kicks in I feel good, open, and ready to share.

This experience of severe anxiety was unusual for me.
My therapist kept trying to get me to describe the pain I was feeling as I laid now curled in a ball on his floor.

I kept fidgeting; no matter what position I was in, I couldn’t get comfortable.
I just wanted to hide from the severe pain I was feeling in my chest.

Hiding from our pain is a common practice in this society.
Unfortunately the masks we learn to wear cannot stifle the pain and insecurities that inevitably haunt us for life.

Importantly, neither of my previous MDMA therapy sessions were like this one.
I typically was able to talk openly and freely about my trauma.

After an hour and a half after ingestion, and still not free from the anxiety, I asked my therapist to bring me back to the trauma through an “elevator” meditation we have done together.

I came to do this work, and damned if my fears were going to get the best of me.
He had me visualize stepping into the elevator with him, and I hit the floor fifteen, which was the year we were entering.

Finally, the elevator door opened and he said, “You are at a party, tell me what you see.”
I shouted in panic, “Don’t leave me!”

He said, “I’m right here in the elevator waiting for you and not going anywhere.”
I walked into the party and began recalling exactly what I remembered.

Strangely, all these years I have never been able to remember exactly what happened that night.
It was always very foggy.

I believe that between all the alcohol I drank and the shock, my brain blocked out the trauma.
Interestingly, during this meditation I was able to recall most of the night.

I didn’t have a visual memory in my head to go with the words coming out of my mouth, because I believe the shock blocked them out, but my mouth was confidently telling a story I had never heard before.

I seemed to actually remember many fine details.
We got to the actual rape and my body started playing out the incident.

I started screaming in my therapist’s office, “No, please, stop!! Someone is hitting me! Someone else is also in the room! They are just watching! I’m terrified! No one is helping! NO ONE IS HELPING!!”

I felt this burn in my chest.
It was cold and at the same time felt like heartburn.

I felt actual pain of pure terror, which I now realize was the fear of death.
I realized that the night I was raped I thought they were going to kill me.

I recognize that my reaction the day before and morning of this session was because the trauma was surfacing and too difficult to face without the MDMA and my therapist.
I’ve carried around this terror in my body for 15 years.

As I started shouting, “NO ONE IS HELPING!!” all of a sudden my inner thighs began to tremble, where in my meditation I was being penetrated.
Then my legs, chest, and whole body were shaking viciously.

Scared, I shouted to my therapist, “What’s happening!?”
He calmly reassured me, “It’s okay, your body is just releasing some trauma.”

I felt out of control of the shaking and decided to let my body go with it and not try to shut it down or restrict it, a common practice for me.
I must have shook for a whole 5 minutes and imagine I looked like a fish out of water to my therapist.

The shaking eventually slowed and I took a bunch of big deep breaths.
It felt like toxins were being released with each exhale.

I turned to my therapist and said, “WOW, what was that?!”
His reassuring smile told me that he had seen this before.

It’s obvious that I was releasing shock, and of course, deep stored trauma.
After the first shaking episode we went back into the meditation and I continued to role-play the traumatic event.

The shaking continued each time I approached another feeling I had stuffed deep inside me.
Just after the rape reenactment finished I felt intense humiliation.

I remembered that after I had been raped I was left lying on the bed, alone, naked, and in shock.
My friend, who later found me at the party, was trying to talk to me but I couldn’t respond.

She thought I was unconscious but really I was in shock and couldn’t speak.
I began to feel that SAME EXACT humiliation I felt 15 years earlier.

Finally, to be in touch with that pain again was phenomenal.
I wanted to hide from the feeling, it was literally so painful in my chest, like heartburn.

As I said out loud, “Ugggghhh the humiliation, it hurts! Humiliation!”, my body began to compulsively shake again, and I shook out all of the humiliation.
I then began reenacting how I felt the day after the rape.

The morning after, I remember seeing lots of blood between my legs, and a little on my shirt from my bloody nose.
I also had a black eye for about a week.

I remembered lying in my bed at home, in shock, feeling so much shame.
I felt dirty and unlovable, and I didn’t think anyone would ever want me.

I was now no longer a virgin.
I said to my therapist, “I feel deflated”, and lay on the floor of his office and reenacted feeling deflated.

Just then I felt a pulsation of deep shame and again, a cold yet burning pain in my chest.
Like clockwork, my body began to shake out the shame.

With each shake I could feel this break of energy.
I literally felt lighter.

I would end each shake with huge deep breaths that felt like I was releasing the last bit of toxic energy, and finish it by telling myself affirmations brought on by the deep wisdom within myself that was fueled confidence by the MDMA.

I would tell myself that the men who raped me should be humiliated, not me, and I am so lovable and have so much to offer.
I let myself know that today I had nothing to fear and could let go of my paranoia surrounding close relationships.

These were all things I needed to hear after the rape happened, and finally I was able to offer it to myself.
It’s one thing for a therapist to tell you that you have nothing to fear, but it’s another to believe it and hear it come from yourself.

Throughout our previous MDMA sessions I had never experienced this somatic bodywork before, followed by pure self-love.
I asked my therapist, who remained seated with me on the floor throughout this entire reenactment, to hold my hands.

I wanted good energy put back into my body.
While we sat there holding hands I could feel his energy going up my arms and into my chest.

It was like a rush of warm water flowing from my hands, up my arms, and into my sternum area.
I said out loud, “Yes, this is positive touch. This is good touch. Accept. Accept.”

I was replacing the years of traumatic energy I had stored in my body that was just released with positive energy.
I was retraining my brain to recognize what positive touch felt like, something I’ve struggled with for years.

I could feel I was now at the peak of the MDMA medicine.
Next I moved onto rage.

I said, “I feel so used! They used me!!”
I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it at the top of my lungs for 30 seconds.

Never in my life did I think I could get angry and scream while on MDMA.
We had previously discussed in therapy that “being used” was a trigger for me and anytime I feel used in my day-to-day life, I experience intense rage.

It was such a huge release to finally let go of that deep anger, the source of that trigger, which has affected me for YEARS.
I said to myself out loud, “Yes, you were used, but today people aren’t using you. Allow yourself to love and feel loved. How those men treated you is a reflection of how they felt about themselves. Someone used them and didn’t love them, and they wanted me to feel the way they felt.”

And I began mimicking a shooing away motion from my body as though to remove their negative energy that they put on me.
Finally, I understood how much baggage I had been carrying, and FINALLY, I was removing the traumatic energy they placed on me so many years ago.

With the help of the MDMA I was able to see my own worth.
I sat back down on the couch and felt profound, absolute bliss in my chest.

I puffed out my chest and with my huge smile, felt like the sun was hitting my face.
The best way I can try to describe it, as odd as this entire experience already sounds, is that it felt like I had multiple knots inside my chest that had FINALLY been untangled.

I was also able to breathe easier and deeper.
I was feeling so overwhelmed with love for myself, a feeling I had not experienced before.

Instead, I traditionally experience a recorded tape of self-hatred that has been on repeat for 15 fucking years.
Finally, I was free from it.

Unbeknownst to me, there was one more thing I needed to reenact to receive peace from this traumatic story.
Within the following months after having been raped, my parents did not speak to me about it, mostly because I was so terrified and refused to talk to them about it.

If you are familiar with the Social Learning Theory, the way society punishes or rewards us after incidents is how we create meaning from these incidents.
For rape victims, if they are shamed or ignored after their trauma, this teaches them that they are not worthy and should feel ashamed.

The one thing I needed and yearned for the most was reassurance from my father that I was a lovable person, he wasn’t disgusted or disappointed with me, and that he loved me. Not receiving this greatly affected how I learned to cope with this trauma.

To this day, that effected my relationship with him.
Well, having worked with my therapist for a year, I at times looked to him as a father figure.

When I came down from the MDMA I asked him for a hug and mentioned that I felt like a disgusting person for what happened to me.
He held me, rubbed my back as a father would to their child, and reassured me that I am not disgusting, and that I am a good person.

While some professionals may see this as crossing boundaries, we both had healthy boundaries and trust for each other that had built over the course of the year.
This transference was imperative for me to release the last piece of my trauma that has haunted me for years; that my father didn’t love me.

Throughout the entire experience my therapist was careful to not interrupt and was mostly quiet during the session.
It was as though my body naturally knew what healing I needed and was able to guide the entire session.

At the end, when I sat in my bliss for a few moments, he offered support and encouragement, reminding me how much hard work I had done and that it came from the wisdom within my own body.

Without the MDMA I don’t think I could have faced those terrible and physically painful feelings.
My body literally would not allow myself to go there during regular talk therapy.

My limbic system would sound off before I could reach inside the feeling.
We usually plan our MDMA sessions to be five 5 hours, however I felt done with all the work I needed to do and recovered from the session, in just 4 hours.

Typically, the MDMA will last for 3 hours, and I am slowly coming down over the next 2 hours.
For the first time, I felt clear and sober in a shorter amount of time.

At 1pm my friend came and picked me up and stayed the afternoon with me while I napped.
I felt exhausted from all of the exertion of energy.

Companionship following an MDMA session is essential to ensuring you feel safe and supported while continuing to come down off the medicine.
I always had a close friend pick me up from the session and stay with me for 3-5 hours.

Later that evening I noticed that my chronic shoulder, neck, and back pain that I’ve had for years is completely gone.
For YEARS I have always ached and have a daily ritual of stretching when I first awake and again before I go to bed.

I figured it was because I sat at a computer all day and work out a lot, but now I realize that it was stored trauma in my muscles, in my fascia, causing knots in the body.
I also slept a solid 9 hours the night of my MDMA session, which was rare for me.

I typically wake up throughout the night with anxiety.
I woke up the next day feeling content, and at peace, something I haven’t felt in a while.

The anxiety I had been experiencing for months leading up to my session was completely gone.
One of the most profound effects, was my ability to breathe deeper in my chest.

I can now take huge deep breaths, like a heavy weight was just lifted from my chest.
Yes, the knots have been released.

Today, the pain in my neck and shoulders is still gone.
I can also tell my rape story without feeling heart palpitations or being triggered.

I am incredibly grateful for a therapist who was willing to look beyond the restrictions placed on this medicine, MDMA, and grant me the healing I so desperately needed.
It pains me that therapists are forced to risk their license while using this incredible tool.

So many other people are carrying around their trauma, and will continue to for the rest of their lives, if MDMA assisted psychotherapy is not made available to them.
I lived with this pain for 15 years.

FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS!

It is one of my greatest hopes that other people with intense, stored trauma will be able to access this same kind of healing.
I urge therapists and people suffering from trauma and PTSD to begin to educate themselves on the potentials of pure MDMA when used therapeutically.

For more information on MDMA-assisted psychotherapy, please visit www.maps.org

You may reach out to me for comments at: healingwithmdma@gmail.com

Please note, I will not identify or recommend my therapist.

From what I hear, they've only reached the stage of a robot without tits. The day of downloading your consciousness into a robot with tits is still a far-off dream.

maybe_one_day-1687828.jpg

Any way I can one day be a robot that can really dunk? I mean like good enough to win slam dunk contests? That would be dope.

Any way I can one day be a robot that can really dunk? I mean like good enough to win slam dunk contests? That would be dope.

Well...theoretically you could have any type of body you wanted male or female...hell, you could be Batman, or Superman complete with flying feature.
So you could go buy the Nike Jordan Dunktronic 5000 and you’d be good to go!

How To Transmute Chemtrails With Our Intentions

fdhadadh1111.jpg

Although there are scalar/orgone energy devices which help to transmute chemtrails, there is nothing more powerful than our own beautiful minds.

As I have noticed, there is not a lot of information about this topic on the internet I thought I should spread the word, and such an excellent forum from which to inform those who care about our lovely Planet and all life thereupon it than Just Wondering! Thank you Zen!

Back in San Diego, California in 2004 I was introduced to transmuting chemtrails with the mind by my friend Robert Platteter as we were exiting Radio Shack. We had just purchased components to build a frequency generator to power up a scalar-powered mobius coil-wrapped crystal device and as we made our way to the car we noticed the “usual spew” in the sky. It was morning and “they” were just getting started so Robert asked me if I wanted to learn a new mental skill. He always had cool stuff to share so I was eager to learn, and he told me that we were both going to just stare at the back of the ‘aircraft’ which was coming over the distant horizon with a trail behind it and intend (intentions are everything!) that the trail would be transmuted into harmless substances.

During this process we could think or say out loud such phrases as “transmute”, “blue skies”, “don’t stick”, or other intentions to that effect. The most important part of the process is to stare ONLY at the back of the aircraft and follow it with our eyes as it crossed the sky. One should not look back at the trail to see if you have been successful (egocentric) or you have broken the etheric link (more on etheric blueprints later). Just focus on the back of the aircraft and follow it all the way to the opposite horizon, or until it has gone out of sight…then it is OK to look back.

This was my first experience with this technique and I obviously did it correctly, because when the aircraft had passed over the horizon, I looked back and the trail was gone! However, the part that was gone started at the point in the sky where we had started the mental exercise. There was the trail that had already materialized into the physical world from the etheric template laid ahead of time up until we had started focusing on the back of the aircraft, and it had just vanished at that point. We totally disconnected the trail beginning at our mutual point of focus. There was no trail from that point on. I was hooked!!!

Robert then told me that the remaining trail which was still there before we started our concentration exercise could then be dealt with by intentions but it is not as easy since the etheric blueprint had already manifested into our 3D physical reality. However, by calling in the Sylphons they are always happy to help. When they appear and start gobbling up the chemspew, send them unconditional love with thanks for joining in the battle.

You may have seen chemtrails which are broken, or suddenly stop and there could be several reasons for that; the sprayers temporarily malfunctioned, the sprayers were turned off for adjustment and then on again, or someone on the ground (like me) is transmuting them with their temporal interferometers

Imagine what other events, activities and illusions are happening all around us…coming into 3D physical reality from an etheric blueprint from which we are allowing them to manifest when we could simply be transmuting them into harmless events, not accepting them into 3D reality.

More On Etheric Blueprints

The etheric realm impresses upon the physical realm, i.e. in order for a leaf to grow there first has to be an etheric signature and then the physical realm fills it in (like a blueprint) and that may be what is going on with chemtrail activity. There is some kind of a consciousness going on that is trying to manifest in the trail itself. It is coming from the etheric realm trying to tap into the physical realm, and by YOU focusing your intentions on chemtrails YOU disrupt that etheric activity to physically manifest. Since this is demonstrable and repeatable by anyone with the same results then most, if not all chemtrailing activities are manifesting from an etheric template. A example is the black beam phenomenon of which many have photographed in conjunction with chemtrail activity. The black beam is noticed first and then the chemtrail fills it in. Not to be confused with shadows of higher up chemtrails on lower clouds.

Something that you will experience when you start using this transmuting method is that the perpetrators of this crime against humanity will figure out what’s going on and start sending more sprayers to attempt to overwhelm your efforts. This is why it is best to not only ask for the Sylphons’ assistance but also teach some friends and/or family members this technique and assign each person a different part of the sky. In the Philippines there is not a lot of chemtrail activity, but when the sprayers do come sometimes I am able to handle them myself but sometimes get the family to help out. Eventually the sprayers just stopped coming to our area, so either they gave up or their agenda changed. We are just happy to live in an area of the world where there are no chemtrails and the clouds are always natural, fluffy and white. If you are by yourself though, unable to recruit anyone to help you out with the transmuting technique, there is another solution called “Creating And Etheric Volume” which I will talk about in my next article.

http://in5d.com/how-to-transmute-chemtrails-with-our-intentions/

[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION], you are into witchcraft and sorcery. :m060:

Does that work???

How To Transmute Chemtrails With Our Intentions

fdhadadh1111.jpg

More On Etheric Blueprints

The etheric realm impresses upon the physical realm, i.e. in order for a leaf to grow there first has to be an etheric signature and then the physical realm fills it in (like a blueprint) and that may be what is going on with chemtrail activity. There is some kind of a consciousness going on that is trying to manifest in the trail itself. It is coming from the etheric realm trying to tap into the physical realm, and by YOU focusing your intentions on chemtrails YOU disrupt that etheric activity to physically manifest. Since this is demonstrable and repeatable by anyone with the same results then most, if not all chemtrailing activities are manifesting from an etheric template. A example is the black beam phenomenon of which many have photographed in conjunction with chemtrail activity. The black beam is noticed first and then the chemtrail fills it in. Not to be confused with shadows of higher up chemtrails on lower clouds.

Something that you will experience when you start using this transmuting method is that the perpetrators of this crime against humanity will figure out what’s going on and start sending more sprayers to attempt to overwhelm your efforts. This is why it is best to not only ask for the Sylphons’ assistance but also teach some friends and/or family members this technique and assign each person a different part of the sky. In the Philippines there is not a lot of chemtrail activity, but when the sprayers do come sometimes I am able to handle them myself but sometimes get the family to help out. Eventually the sprayers just stopped coming to our area, so either they gave up or their agenda changed. We are just happy to live in an area of the world where there are no chemtrails and the clouds are always natural, fluffy and white. If you are by yourself though, unable to recruit anyone to help you out with the transmuting technique, there is another solution called “Creating And Etheric Volume” which I will talk about in my next article.

http://in5d.com/how-to-transmute-chemtrails-with-our-intentions/

@Kgal , you are into witchcraft and sorcery. :m060:

Does that work???

I have one friend who says the trails disappear when she focuses her intention upon them.

I used to become emotionally agitated when I saw them...and I tried to "erase them" from the sky using various methods. Then I remembered that truism that says "What we resist....persists"....and I changed my focus. I began pulling more Light in to my heart chakra and then radiating it outward in my sphere. First it was just for me. Then I expanded it out to include the plane in the sky. The amount of spraying has seemed to become less. We've had a few perfect bluebird sky days in a row without one plane spraying. Although this is different than last year... [shrugs]....who knows why the change. Right?

So I don't know if it does or not. Probably because I'm not a flying witch. I'm more of a sit back and watch my girlfriend fly while I drink my wine kind of a witch. LOL

If it's cold blooded to enjoy the cries and agony of the innocent, then I guess I'm just a cold blooded sumabitch.

On the plus side (well for me), you can look forward to an afterlife of me torturing your soul. c:

My my my.... that sounds like an interesting invitation. [she says with a knowing grin on her face]
I accept.

[extends hand]

We'll see just how long you last in the arena.

208b1e5db793c8c844095bc542662144.jpg

My my my.... that sounds like an interesting invitation. [she says with a knowing grin on her face]
I accept.

[extends hand]

[video=youtube;UY-I3QTT8mY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY-I3QTT8mY[/video]

I have to warn you [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]. Some old women are downright frightening. As a young man, you are up for a 'helluva' experience.

I accept.

[extends hand]

Ah ha ha. Sounds like a fun time.

Be sure to bring some salve, because my love burns. :m114:

I have one friend who says the trails disappear when she focuses her intention upon them.

I used to become emotionally agitated when I saw them...and I tried to "erase them" from the sky using various methods. Then I remembered that truism that says "What we resist....persists"....and I changed my focus. I began pulling more Light in to my heart chakra and then radiating it outward in my sphere. First it was just for me. Then I expanded it out to include the plane in the sky. The amount of spraying has seemed to become less. We've had a few perfect bluebird sky days in a row without one plane spraying. Although this is different than last year... [shrugs]....who knows why the change. Right?

So I don't know if it does or not. Probably because I'm not a flying witch. I'm more of a sit back and watch my girlfriend fly while I drink my wine kind of a witch. LOL

9cbe1ea0979f012f2fe400163e41dd5b

I was just thinking about the path of violence vs non-violence to stop violations of your air space. Dogbert prefers conflict.

There is an alternative to war. Let us choose the path of Gandhi with pride. :m171:

Last edited:

They’re Alive!
Megalithic Sites Are More than Just Stone

It doesn't take much to stimulate the human body's electro-magnetic circuitry, in fact a small change in the local environment is enough to create a change in awareness.

People who visit ancient temples and megalithic sites often describe such a sensation.
The standard explanation is that such feelings are nothing more than a 'wow' factor: the result of visual stimuli from the overwhelming impression generated by megalithic constructions such as stone circles, ancient temples and pyramids.

But the cumulative evidence proves otherwise: that megaliths and other ancient sacred places are actually attracting, storing, even generating their own energy field, creating the kind of environment where one can enter an altered state of consciousness.

Generating Energy Fields

In 1983 a comprehensive study was undertaken by engineer Charles Brooker to locate magnetism in sacred sites.
The test subject was the Rollright stone circle in England.

A magnetometer survey of the site revealed how a band of magnetic force is attracted into the stone circle through a narrow gap of stones that act as the entrance.

The band then spirals towards the center of the circle as though descending down a rabbit hole.

Two of the circle’s western stones were also found to pulsate with concentric rings of alternating current, resembling ripples in a pond.
Rollright-Stones.jpg
[Magnetomer survey image of the Rollright Stones. Adapted from Charles Brooker. Magnetism and Standing Stones, New Scientist, January 13, 1983]

The analysis led Brooker to state how, “the average intensity of the [geomagnetic] field within the circle was significantly lower than that measured outside, as if the stones acted as a shield.”

Such discoveries help us decipher what the ancients were up to when they built megalithic structures.
At the Temple of Edfu in Egypt there is a wall featuring what amounts to a recipe for establishing a space that differs energetically from its surrounding landscape — a temple.

The instructions describe how certain creator gods first established a mound and 'pierced a snake' to the spot, whereupon a special force of nature impregnated the mound, which led to the construction of the physical temple.

The symbol of the serpent has always been a culturally shared metaphor of the earth's meandering lines of force, what scientists refer to as telluric currents.

Egyptian-goddess.jpg
[Egyptian goddess harnessing the serpent energy.]

Controlling the Laws of Nature

It seems ancient architects had a fine degree of control of the laws of nature, because a recent study of energy fields in and around Avebury, the world's largest stone circle, shows how its megaliths are designed to attract a ground current into the site.

Electrodes planted at Avebury reveal how its circular ditch breaks the transmission of telluric ground current and conducts electricity into the ditch, in effect concentrating energy and releasing it at the entrance to the site, sometimes at double the rate of the surrounding land.

Magnetic readings at Avebury die away at night to a far greater level than can be accounted for under natural circumstances.
They charge back at sunrise, with the ground telluric current from the surrounding land attracted to the henge just as magnetic fluctuations of the site reach their maximum.

Studies conducted by the late physicist John Burke also discovered how the stones of Avebury are deliberately placed and aligned so as to focus electro-magnetic currents to flow in a premeditated direction using an identical principle to modern atomic particle colliders, in which airborne ions are steered in one direction.

Avebury-stone-circle.jpg
[Avebury stone circle. Image by Freddy Silva]

The effect of sacred sites behaving like concentrators of electromagnetic energy is enhanced by the choice of stone.
Often moved across enormous distance, the stone used in megalithic sites contains substantial amounts of magnetite.

The combination makes temples behave like weak, albeit huge, magnets.

Spiritual Technology

This has a profound influence on the human body, particularly the dissolved iron that flows in blood vessels, not to mention the millions of particles of magnetite floating inside the skull, and the pineal gland, which itself is highly sensitive to geomagnetic fields, and whose stimulation begins the production of chemicals such as pinolene and seratonin, which in turn leads to the creation of the hallucinogen DMT.

In an environment where geomagnetic field intensity is decreased, people are known to experience psychic and shamanic states.

An exhaustive investigation into the Carnac region of France, where some 80,000 megaliths are concentrated, reveals a similar spiritual technology at work.

At first the leading researcher, electrical engineer Pierre Mereux, was skeptical that megalithic sites possessed any special powers.

Mereux’s study of Carnac shows how its dolmens amplify and release telluric energy throughout the day, with the strongest readings occurring at dawn.

The voltage and magnetic variations are related, and follow a phenomenon known as electric induction.
According to Mereux, “The dolmen behaves as a coil or solenoid, in which currents are induced, provoked by the variations, weaker or stronger, of the surrounding magnetic field. But these phenomena are not produced with any intensity unless the dolmen is constructed with crystalline rocks rich in quartz, such as granite.”

His readings of menhirs reveal an energy that pulsates at regular intervals at the base, positively-and negatively-charged, up to thirty-six feet from these upright monoliths, some of which still show carvings of serpents.

Extreme pulsations recycle approximately every 70 minutes, showing that the menhirs charge and discharge regularly.

Mereux also noticed how the voltage of standing stones in the Grand Ménec alignment diminished the farther away they lay from the stone circle, which itself behaved as a kind of condenser or concentrator of energy.

carnac-region.jpg
[Carnac menhir caption: One of the 80,000 menhirs in the Carnac region. Image by Freddy Silva]

The composition of the stones and their ability to conduct energy was not lost on Mereux and others.
Being very high in quartz, the specially chosen rocks are piezoelectric, which is to say they generate electricity when compressed or subjected to vibrations.

The megaliths of Carnac, positioned as they are upon thirty-one fractures of the most active earthquake zone in France, are in a constant state of vibration, making the stones electromagnetically active.

It demonstrates that the menhirs were not planted on this location by chance, particularly as they were transported from 60 miles (97 km) away, because their presence and orientation is in direct relationship to terrestrial magnetism.

Sacred Sites and Magnetic Portals

Ancient Mysteries traditions around the world share one peculiar aspect: they maintain how certain places on the face of the Earth possess a higher concentration of power than others.

These sites, named "spots of the fawn" by the Hopi, eventually became the foundation for many sacred sites and temple structures we see today.
What is interesting is that each culture maintains that these special places are connected with the heavens by a hollow tube or reed, and by this umbilical connection the soul is capable of engaging with the Otherworld during ritual.

However, it also allows a conduit for the spirit world to enter this physical domain.

In 2008 NASA may have unwittingly proved this observation to be true when it published details of an investigation into FTEs, or flux transfer events, in which this organization describes how the Earth is linked to the Sun by a network of magnetic portals which open every eight minutes.

Such discoveries help to validate, in the scientific eye, the long-held belief by sensitives and dowsers since the recording of history that megalithic sites and ancient temples are places set aside from the normal world, where a person can connect with locations far beyond this planetary sphere.

Certainly the ancient Egyptian priests regarded the temple as far more than a conglomerate of dead stones.
Every dawn they awakened each room with orations, treating the temple as a living organism that sleeps at night and awakens at dawn.

© FREDDY SILVA 2016

Material based on the author's book The Divine Blueprint: Temples, power places, and the global plan to shape the human soul, Invisible Temple, 2012. Available at invisibletemple.com
Featured image: Deriv; Standing stones in Avebury, Whiltshire, England. (CC BY 2.0)

By Freddy Silva

References

Charles Brooker. Magnetism and Standing Stones, New Scientist, January 13, 1983
John Burke and Kaj Halberg. Seed of Knowledge, Stone of Plenty, Council Oak Books, San Francisco, 2005
Pierre Mereaux. Carnac: Des Pierres Pour Les Vivants, Kerwangwenn, Nature & Bretagne, 1992
Studies on the pineal and DMT: Serena Roney-Dougal, The Faery Faith, Green Magic, London, 2002; and E.C. May et al, Review of the psychoenergetic research conducted at SRI International, SRI International Technical Report, March 1988

Broken into two posts since there is a lot of info here.
For those of you who use binaural beats this should be helpful.
Enjoy!

Brainwave Frequency Listing
CYCLES PER SECOND
(HERTZ)
...and Correspondences to MENTAL STATES, PHYSIOLOGY, COLORS, NOTES & PLANETS

These frequencies are of all types; light, sound, electrical, etc. The two- or three-character source codes after each frequency are defined in the bibliography.
0.1-1 Organ/muscle resonances [SS]
0.1-3 Delta range, according to [NEU+CRI] - deep sleep, lucid dreaming, increased immune functions, hypnosis [NEU]; Decreased awareness of the physical world. Access to unconscious information. Dominant brainwave in infants under one year old. This range normally decreases when we focus, but this doesn't happen when a person with ADD - delta waves actually increase when they try and focus. [CRI]; "Monroe focus 21" [MB2 via DW];
0.16 - 10 - Neuralgias [AT]
0.18 - 10 - Mod. therapy [AT]
0.20 - 0.26 - Dental pain [AT]
0.20 - 10 - Post-traumatics [AT]
0.28 - 2.15 - Alcohol addiction [AT]
0.28 - 10 - Arthritis [AT]
0.30 - 0.15 - Depression [AT]
0.30 - 10 - Cervobrachial syndrome [AT]
0.37 - 2.15 - Drug addiction [AT]
0.40 - 10 - Confusion [AT]
0.45 - 10 - Muscle pain [AT]
Below 0.5 - Epsilon range, extraordinary states of consciousness, high states of meditation, ecstatic states of consciousness, high-level inspiration states, spiritual insight, out-of-body experiences, Yogic states of suspended animation.
[CNR]
0.5 - very relaxing, against headache [MB], for lower back pain [AS] ; Thyroid, reproductive, excretory stimulant, whole brain toner [SS]
0.5-1.5 Pain relief [SS + CMP] ; endorphins, better hypnosis [SS]
0.5-3 Delta range, according to [RA]
0.5-4 Delta range, according to [SS,PWM+AWI]. Deep dreamless sleep, trance, suspended animation [SS]; Anti-aging. Reduces amount of cortisol, a hormone associated with stress & aging. Increases the levels of DHEA (anti-aging) & melantonin (decreases aging process.) [BAR]; Associated with unconscious mind & sleep state - in conjunction with other frequencies in a waking state, "Delta acts as a form of radar – seeking out information – reaching out to understand on the deepest unconscious level things that we can't understand through thought process." Provides intuition, empathetic attunement & instinctual insight. [AWI]; Conducive to miracle type healing, divine knowledge, inner being & personal growth, rebirth, trauma recovery, "one with the universe" experiences (samadhi), near death experience, characterized by "unknowing", merely a blissful "being" state such as deep sleep or coma. [PWM via DW]

• The anti-aging info comes from a Brainwave Generator preset authored by TheMind2 - he uses binaurals at 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 & 4.0 HZ. They all play simultaneously.
0.9 Euphoria [SS]0.95 - 10 - Whiplash [AT]1-3 - Delta: deep, dreamless sleep, trance state, non-REM sleep [??]; profound relaxation, restorative sleep, feelings of tranquility&peace, if one can remain aware [VUG via DW]

• There's disagreement over where the delta range begins & ends - [SS,PWM+AWI] list it as 0.5 to 4.0 HZ, [NEU] 0.1 to 3.0 HZ, & [RA] considers it 0.5 to 3.0 HZ.
1.0 - Feeling of well-being, pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone; overall view of inter-relationships; harmony & balance [MB] 1.05 Helps hair grow + get its color back [RA]; pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone (helps develop muscle, recover from injuries, rejuvenation effects) [HSW]
1.2 - (used on) headaches [RS]
1.45 - Tri-thalamic entrainment format. According to Ronald deStrulle, creates entrainment between hypothalamus, pituitary & pineal. May benefit dyslexics + people with Alzheimer's. [MP2]
1.5 Abrahams Universal Healing Rate [SS]; Sleep [NEU]; Those individuals whose ailments have manifested into the fourth stage of Chronic Fatigue, where some form of disease is apparent, experienced a release from the negative sensation of their symptoms when moved into 1.5HZ. [NYT via NEU] 1.8 Sinus Congestion seems to clear centering around
1.8 HZ [MPT] (tested with binaural beats, primarily)
2.15 - 10 - Tendovaginatis [AT]2.06 Associated with coccyx (small triangular bone at end of the spinal column) [TOS]
2.30 Associated with genitals [TOS]
2.5 - pain relief, relaxation [MB]; production of endogenous opiates. [EQ]; Use for sedative effect [ESP]; Sedative effect - reported use on bleeding, bruises, insomnia, and sinusitis. [RS] Sexual stimulation? [SX]
2.57 Associated with bladder [TOS]
2.67 Associated with intestines [TOS]
3.0-5.5 - "Theta1" Range. [DW]

• [DW] divides the Theta Range into Theta1 & Theta2.
3.0 Increased Reaction Time [RT] [SS];
3.0 HZ & below used to reduce muscle tension headaches, but worked less well on migraines & sinus headaches. [RED]; used to treat allergies, in conjunction with 330 HZ [RS]
3.07 Associated with hara (3cm or 1.5 inch below navel, balance of pelvis) [TOS] 3 - 4 Influences physical vision [SS] 3 - 6 Childhood awareness/vivid memories [SS+RA]
3 - 8 Theta Range according to [NEU]; deep relaxation, meditation, increased memory, focus, creativity, lucid dreaming, hypnagogic state [NEU]
3.4 - Sound sleep
3.5 - Feeling of unity with everything, accelerated language retention [×]; enhancement of receptivity [MB]; Earth Resonance (?) [SS]; (a remedy for) depression & anxiety [ESR]; Wholebeing regeneration, DNA stimulation [DIV]

• [MPT] I was under the impression the Earth Resonance is 7.83 HZ - unless [SS] is talking about a different earth resonance.
3.5-7.5 - Theta Range [per CRI] - Creativity, intuition, daydreaming, fantasizing, recollection, imagery, dreamlike, switching thoughts, drowsiness; "oneness", "knowing", repository for memories, emotions, sensations. Can lead to trance-like states. Theta strong during internal focus, meditation, prayer + spiritual awareness. Reflects state between wakefulness+ sleep. Relates to subconscious. Observed in anxiety, behavioral activation+behavioral inhibition. Promotes learning+memory when functioning normally. (I think they mean it helps you process what you've learned - if you tried to actively learn while in the theta state, I doubt you'd have success - but sometimes the theta state can give your subconscious a chance to chew the proverbial fat that you've learned during the day, and digest it.) Abnormal in awake adults, but seen in children up to 13 years old. Suppression of theta can help concentration/focus of attention. [CRI]
3.6 (a remedy for) anger & irritability [ESR]
3.84 Associated with ovaries (Effects=vitality, life at every level) [TOS]
3.9 (a remedy for) unsociable behavior [ESR]; Theta/Delta brainwave range - crystal clear meditation, lucid dreams, enhanced inner awareness, "facilitates easy access to inner resources & creates space for inner peace + self-renewal". [SED]
4-6 - attitude & behavior change [MH]
4-7 - Theta Range : recall, fantasy, imagery, creativity, planning, dreaming, switching thoughts, Zen meditation, drowsiness; Access to subconscious images, deep meditation, reduced blood pressure, said to cure addictions [SS]; Reset the brain's sodium potassium levels, which cuts down on mental fatigue [INT]; Increases sex drive [INT] ; Meditation, Intuitive Augmentation [NEU]; Near Sleep brainwaves, conducive to profound inner peace, "mystical truths", transforming unconsciously held limiting beliefs, physical & emotional healing, purpose of life exploration, inner wisdom, faith, meditation, some psychic abilities, & retrieving unconscious material. [PWB]; bursts of inspiration, twilight sleep learning, deep relaxation, reverie, high levels of awareness, vivid mental imagery. Hypnopompic & Hypnagogic states [NSS via DW]; Military remote viewers operate in this range [RVX]

• Some disagreement over the theta range - [NEU] lists it as 3.0 to 8.0 HZ. [AWI] lists it as 4.0 to 8.0 HZ. [RA] & [PWB] both have it as 4.0 to 7.0. [DW] divides it into two ranges, Theta1 (3.0-5.5 hz) & Theta2 (5.5-8.0 hz).
4.0 - 8.0 HZ Theta State according to [AWI]+[VUG via DW] - present in dreaming sleep, deep meditation, storehouse of creative inspiration, spiritual connection, subconscious mind [AWI]; creative insight, twilight ("sleep") learning, vivid mental imagery. Found in advanced meditators [VUG via DW]
4-12 Skeletal muscle resonances [SS]
4.0 - Enkephalins, Extrasensory perception [MB]; Astral Projection, Telepathy, "Seduction mindset" [DIV]; Catecholamines, vital for memory & learning, respond at around 4 HZ. [PSI]; Subconscious Problem Solving/Full Memory Scanning (if one can manage to stay awake) [RA+CAV via DW]; Associated with object naming, an important aspect of memory [TDM via DW]; "Those who suffer from Chronic Fatigue exhaust very easily. When moved to 4HZ these individuals showed marked improvement in the length of time between the occurrence of exhaustion after certain exercises were completed." [NYT via NEU]
4.11 Associated with kidneys (Effects=strength) [TOS]
4.5 Shamanic State Of Consciousness/Tibetan Buddhist Chants [MMF via DW]
4.5-6.5 Wakeful dreaming, vivid images [SS]
4.6 Associated with spleen & blood (Effects=Emotional Impulse) [TOS]
4.9 - Introspection [SS]; Induce relaxation, meditation, & deeper sleep [ESR]
5.0 - unusual problem solving [×] reduced sleep needed, theta sounds replacing need for extensive dreaming [INT] ; relaxed states, pain-relief (beta endorphin increases of 10-50% reported) [INT]; Alleged Sphincter Resonance (mechanical)(not good) [TB]
5.0 - 10.0 Relaxation [NEU]5.14 Associated with stomach (Effects=Emotional Acceptance) [TOS]
5.35 Associated with lungs (Effects=Oxygen, Heat) [TOS] 5.5-8.0 "Theta2" frequency range : .. Consists of trains (long runs) of rhythmic frontal activity centering at 6.5-Hz with amplitudes reaching the 50-100 uV (micro-volt) range. .. Is induced in some people by the performance of a mental task such as mental arithmetic, tracing a maze, counting the number of cubes piled in a three-dimensional representation, & imaging a scene. .. More common in extroverts with low traits of neurosis & anxiety. Because Theta2 is associated with mental tasks & its influence is seen in evoked potential latencies, Mizuki (1987) believes that the appearance of Theta2 closely relates to mechanisms of attention or arousal. [DW]
5.5 - Moves beyond knowledge to knowing, shows vision of growth needed ; "Inner Guidance" [SS]; Inner Guidance, intuition, heat generation [DIV]
5.8 (reduce) Fear, Absent-mindedness, Dizziness [ESR]
6.0 - long term memory stimulation [MB] ; (reduce) unwillingness to work [ESR]
6.0 - 10.0 Creative Visualization - about 6hz for a while, then up to 10hz [NEU]
6-9.6 Somatic Responses, tingling, pressure, heat [SS]
6.15 Associated with heart (Effects=love, warmth) [TOS]
6.2-6.7 Frontal Midline Theta (Fm Theta) is a specific EEG frequency seen in those subjects actively engaged in cognitive activity, such as solving math problems & playing Tetris [TDM via DW] 6.26-6.6 Hemispheric desync, confusion, anxiety, low Reaction Time, depression insomnia [SS] 6.30 Hz - Mental & astral projection [SS seconded this]; accelerated learning & increased memory retention.[??]; (reduce) Anger + Irritability [ESR]
6.5 - "Center" of Theta2 Brainwave Frequency Range [DW]; "Your frontal lobe, or brain entrainment of the two hemispheres is around 6.5 hz." [RA]

• I quoted the second entry from [RA] directly, due to its ambiguity. It probably ties into what the 5.5-8.0 HZ entry says above.
6.8 Possible use for muscle spasms [ESR] ; associated with telepathy / Schumann Resonance [DHA]

• [DHA] associated 6.8 HZ with the Schumann Resonance and the Alpha-Theta borderline. I think this is slightly off - most sources consider the lowest frequency of the Schumann Resonance to be 7.83 HZ, and that's also considered the borderline between Theta brainwave and Alpha brainwaves.
6.88 Associated with collarbones (Effects=vitality, overall balance, stability) [TOS]
7.0 - 8.0 For healing purposes, like laying of hands by a healer, or self vizualization in a healing situation [RA]; Treatment of Addictions [DW]
7.0 - Mental & astral projection, bending objects, psychic surgery; Increased Reaction Time [SS]; Mass aggregate frequency (can deaggregate matter), alleged to resonate & rupture organs at excessive intensity [TB]; Treatment of sleep disturbances [PGS via DW]
7.5 - Inter-awareness of self & purpose; guided meditation; creative thought for art, invention music, etc.; contact with spirit guides for direction; entry into meditation [MB];
At 7.5 HZ subjects who before suffered from confused thinking reported an ease at finding solutions to troublesome problems after a re-evaluation was conducted. [NYT via NEU]; (?) Earth magnetic field frequency, useful theta (brain) waves frequency [TB]
7.5 - 8 For Treating Alcohol + Drug Addiction - This range of frequencies tells a person they're satisfied, which is "missing" in addictive personalities [RA] 7.69 Associated with shoulders (Effects=strength of the arms, expansion, teaching) [TOS]
7.8 Schumann Resonance (see 7.83 HZ), ESP activation [DIV]; Doyere's group (1993), found that short high frequency bursts at 7.7 Hz induced LTP in prefrontal cortex, though only for one day. [AA via DW]
7.8-8 Stimulates ESP, paranormal [SS]
7.83 - Earth Resonance, grounding [×], "Schumann Resonance." [TS, ESR+HSW, MAG]; anti-jetlag, anti-mind control, improved stress tolerance [SS]; psychic healing experiments [ESR]; pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone (helps develop muscle, recover from injuries, rejuvenation effects) [HSW]; Earth Resonance Frequency - 'leaves you feeling revitalized like you've spent a day in the country.' [PWM via DW]; reports of accelerated healing/enhanced learning - "the earth's natural brainwave" [MAG]

• [HSW] notes that higher octaves of the 7.83 Schumann Resonance can also stimulate the pituitary in the same way that 7.83 HZ can - especially 31.32 HZ. (One needs to be careful to distinguish between octaves of the 7.83 Schumann Resonance, and the other six Schumann Resonances, which are not higher octaves of 7.83 HZ.)
8-8.6 Reduced Stress/Anxiety [SS]
8.0-10.0 learning new information [MH]; Alpha - Rapid Refreshment 15 min [NEU]; "LOW ALPHA" inner-awareness of self, mind/body integration, balance [CRI]
8.0-12.0 - Alpha range (per NEU, RA, PWM, NSS & CRI) - light relaxation, "super learning", positive thinking. [NEU]; Conducive to creative problem solving, accelerated learning, mood elevation, stress reduction, etc., characterized by intuitive insights, creative "juice", inspiration, motivation, daydreams etc. Relaxed, yet alert [PWM via DW]; Associated with calm, relaxed, unfocused (not concentrating), lucid mental states, dream sleep & pleasant drifting feelings or emotions. [NSS via DW] ; promotes mental resourcefulness, aids in mental coordination, enhances relaxation, "Can move quickly + efficiently to accomplish whatever task is at hand.", feelings of "at ease" + calm, promotes good moods, a bridge between conscious + subconscious, alpha waves indicate a person is alert but not actively processing information, seen more in extroverts than introverts, seen during creative problem solving [CRI]

• As you can see, different sources contradict each other. Some paint Alpha as a range of relaxed attentiveness, ideal for learning. Others associate it with "daydreaming" [which doesn't sound like it would be good for learning]. Unless they're not talking the "attentive" sort of learning [i.e. sitting in a classroom taking notes], but rather the "trying to assemble it all together in our heads" sort of learning, where our subconscious is doing most of the work in the background, and our conscious mind takes a backseat. I see the Alpha range as the fine line between daydreaming and alertness. It's like a baseball player on a base - he'll move away from the base, so that he can steal if the opportunity presents itself. But he always stays close enough to the base so he can get back in case the pitcher throws the ball to the baseman. Alpha Range is the same way - it's close enough to the "attentive" mental state for us to go to it as needed. But we can also quickly retreat into the realm of sleep if need be. [MPT]
8-13 - Alpha range - Non-drowsy but relaxed, tranquil state of consciousness, primarily with pleasant inward awareness; body/mind integration. ; Amplifies dowsing, empty-mind states, detachment, daydreams, mind/body integration. (can cause) epilectic seizures [SS];

• Note : [NEU], [RA], [PWM], [NSS] + [CRI] consider the alpha range to be 8.0-12.0. [AWI] considers it 9.0-14.0. [VUG] has it as 9.0-13.0.
8-14 - Qi Gong and infratonic Qi Gong machine [QG]
8.0 - Past life regression [×]; More Lymphocytes, DNA repair (RAD-6) [SS]; Associated with Base/Muladhara chakra (Color=Red) (Body Parts=Adrenals, Spinal Column, Kidneys) (Effects=Physical energy, will to live)(Note=C) [OML]
8.22 Associated with mouth (Effects=speech, creativity) [TOS]
8.3 - Pick up visual images of mental objects [??]; clairvoyance [SS]; "Monroe Focus 12?" [NEU]
8.6-9.8 Induces sleep, tingling sensations [SS]
9.0, 11.0, 16.0 [bad] documented calcium ion migration (brain tissue) [SS]

9.0 - 13.0 - Alpha Range (according to [VUG]) - relaxed, not thinking about anything in particular, sometimes a pleasurable feeling of "floating". Often dominant in certain kinds of meditation, alpha waves have for the past twenty years been associated with calm, lucid mental states (the "alpha state"). They're also often detected during dream sleep. This pattern typically occurs in daydreaming, relaxed awareness, guided or focused imagery & smoothly rhythmic athletic activity. There's often a euphoric, effortless feeling of "flow" as the doer is absorbed in activity and subject + object are felt to be united. [VUG via DW]
9.0 - 14.0 Alpha Range (according to [AWI]) - Relaxed & detached awareness, visualization, sensory imagery, light reverie. Also, gateway to meditation - provides bridge between the conscious & subconscious mind. [AWI]
9.0 - Awareness of causes of body imbalance & means for balance[×] Blind person phantom touch reading (somatosensory cortex) [RA]; Associated with Sacral/Svadhisthana chakra (Color=Orange) (Body Parts=Gonads, Reproductive System) (Effects=Relationships/Sexuality) (Note=D) [OML]
9.19 Associated with upper lip (Effects=emotions, conflict resolution) [TOS]
9.4 Major frequency used for prostate problems. [ESR] - Self-explanatory. =)
9.41 - Pyramid frequency (outside) (I can't find a good definition of "Pyramid Frequency". Anybody?)
9.5-10 - Center of Alpha Range - The brain's scanning/idling frequency - indicating a brain standing by, waiting to "give way to beta should attention be required, or be the bridge, the gate, to Theta & Delta for drowsiness, sleep, and certain cognitive challenges. [DW]

• He gives credit for the 'brain scanning' factoid to Eccles & Walter (1950). (It was their conclusion.)
9.6 - Mean dominant frequency associated with earth's magnetic field [EQ]; Facial Toning [ESR] (I'm not completely sure what "facial toning" is.. Anybody?) 9.8-10.6 Alertness [SS]10 - enhanced release of serotonin & mood elevator, universally beneficial, use to try effects of other mixes [MB]. Acts as ananalgesic, safest frequency, especially for hangover & jet lag. [EQ] Meg Patterson used for nicotine withdrawal. [MB3] dominant alpha frequency, clarity, normalcy, anti-convulsant, circadian rhythm resync, activate kidneys, raise body temp, more serotonin [SS]; Good when trying to correlate information by the subconscious - Sort of a waiting frequency while the subconscious does the work at lower frequencies. [RA]; Motor impulse coordination (Motor Control cortex) [RA]; Learning a foreign language [RA+PWM via DW]; Centering, Sleep Spindles, Arousal [DIV]; Associated with Solar Plexus/Manipura chakra (Color=Yellow) (Body Parts=Pancreas, Stomach, Liver, Gall Bladder, Nervous System) (Effects=Spiritual wisdom, self-healing)(Note=E) [OML]; Increased alertness (caused by an increase in norepinephrine + serotonin & a decrease in melatonin), sense of well being & decreased pain (caused by increase in beta-endorphins) [RED]; Adrenal Stimulant [RS]; Significant improvements in memory, reading & spelling are reported (in conjunction with 18 HZ) [RUS via DW]; Treatment for Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyperactivity [LUB via DW]; Treatment for closed head injury [HOF via DW]; 'Berger Rhythm' [BER via DW]; (used on) headaches [RS]
10-12: HIGH ALPHA RANGE - centering, healing, mind/body connection [CRI]
10-14 Dream/sleep spindles [SS] 1
0.2 Catecholamines
10.3 Associated With Nasal Passages (Effects=breathing, taste) [TOS]
10.5 - Frequency for healing of body, mind/body unity, firewalking [×]; potent stabilizer & stimulating for the immunity, valuable in convalescence. [MB] Relaxed alertness, contemplation, body healing, mind over matter [SS] Lowering Blood Pressure [RA+PWM via DW]; Associated with Heart/Anahata chakra (Color=Green) (Body Parts=Thymus, Heart, Blood, Circulatory System) (Effects=Love of Life, love of self&others) (Note=F) [OML]
10.6 - Relaxed & alert
10.7 Associated with ears (Effects=hearing, formal concepts) [TOS]
11.0 (& Below) - Stress Reduction (DW)
11-14 Focused alertness [SS]11.0 (used to) achieve "relaxed yet alert" states. [PWM]
11.5-14.5 An implication for neurotherapy is that if increased intelligence + mental efficiency is the objective, then a frequency band with a 13-Hz center should be used. A more desirable frequency band than
12 to 15-Hz is 11.5 to 14.5-Hz. [DW]
12.0 - Centering, doorway to all other frequencies [×] ; frequency of earth resonance (Hercules - a researcher); Centering, mental stability, transitional point, time seems faster [SS]; To stimulate mental clarity [ESR]; Associated with Throat/Vishuddha chakra (Color=Blue) (Body Parts=Thyroid, Lungs, Vocal Cords) (Effects=Expression/self in society) (Note=G) [OML]
12.0-36.0 Beta Range [per CRI] - dominant brainwave in alert/awake/anxious adults with their eyes open. Comes into play when "listening & thinking during analytical problem solving, judgment, decision making, processing information about the world around us." [CRI]
12.0-14.0 Learning Frequency - Good for absorbing information passively, when you plan to think about it later. [RA]

• [RA] distinguishes between active studying where you're processing information & passive studying where you're just trying to absorb information + plan to think about it later. For the former, he suggests 36 to 44 HZ.
12.0-15.0 Beta (low) - relaxed focus, improved attentive abilities [NEU+CRI]; Treating Hyperactivity [RA] ; Sensorimotor Rhythm (SMR) - Used in the treatment of mild autism [AUT via DW]
12.3 Associated with eyes (Effects=Visualization) [TOS]
13-27 - Beta Range (according to [NSS]) - Associated with focused attention towards external stimuli, alert mental activity, normal waking consciousness, & active thought processes. [NSS via DW]
13-30 - Beta Range - Normal wakefulness, the taking in & evaluating of various forms of data received through the senses. It's present with worry, anger, fear, hunger & surprise. [×] Waking state, motivation, outer awareness, survival, problem solving, arousal, dendrite growth, combats drowsiness [SS]; Conscious Thinking, Autonomic Processes & Emotions [EH]

• [NSS] considers Beta to be 13-27 HZ, [AWI] considers it 14-38 HZ, [PWM] & [RA] consider it 13-40 HZ, and [VUG] (seems to) consider it 14-30 HZ. [CRI] lists it as either 12-36 or 14-36 - it contradicts itself in different parts of the article.
  • [NEU] breaks up Beta into ranges - Low Beta=12-15 HZ, Mid Beta=15-18 HZ, & High Beta=18.0+ HZ. [CRI] does as well.
13-40 Beta Range (according to [RA] + [PWM]) - a high frequency pattern, conducive to stimulating energy + action; most of our current institutionalized education is beta geared, characterized by logical, analytical, intellectual thinking, verbal communication, etc. [PWM via DW]
13.0 - Alleged sphincter resonance (mechanical)(not good) [TB]; Associated with Brow/Ajna chakra (Color=Indigo/Violet) (Body Parts=Pituitary,Lower Brain, Left Eye, Ears, Nose, Nervous System)(Effects=Visualization, Conceptualization)(Note=A) [OML]
13.8 - Associated with Frontal Lobes (Effects=the seventh sense, final decision) [TOS]
14-16 - associated with sleep spindles on EEG during second stage of sleep [EQ] [note SS said 10-14]
14-15 - Slows conditioned reflexes [SS]
14.0-30.0 - Beta Range (?I think? according to VUG) - This pattern is optimal for intense mental activities such as calculations, linear logical analyses & other highly structured functions [VUG via DW]
14.0 - Awake & alert [??]; Alert focusing, vitality, concentration on tasks [SS?]; Schumann Resonance (2nd of 7 frequencies. 7.83 HZ being the first) [TS+HSW]; Intelligence Enhancement in conjunction with 22.0 HZ (medium=audio-visual stimulation) [APE]

• [APE] used audio-visual stimulation alternating between 14 & 22 HZ. Check the link under [APE]'s bibliography entry for more information.
14.1 "Earth Resonance" [SS]; Earth Harmonics - accelerated healing [DIV] (probably tied to Schumann Resonance above.)
15.0-18.0 Beta (mid) - increased mental ability, focus, alertness, IQ [NEU+CRI]; "alert but not agitated"/"aware of self & surroundings" [CRI]';
15-24 Euphoria [SS]

• I will vouch for this one - I find binaurally produced tones between 18 HZ & 21 HZ have very pleasant results, in a jogger's high sort of way. This effect seems the strongest around 20 HZ. While other sources equate this frequency range with stress, I'm thinking it might be like the roar of a car engine - in small doses, it can be quite a rush, but too much of it can lead to a headache. The serotonin system is funny like that. [MPT]
15 - chronic pain [MB]; Sound which bypasses the ears for sublimination (auditory cortex) [RA]; Associated with Crown/Sahasrara chakra (Color=Violet/White) (Body Parts=Pineal, Upper Brain, Right Eye)(Effects=Integration of personality & spirituality.)(Note=B) [OML]
15.4 - Associated with Cortex (Effects=intelligence) [TOS] 16.0 - bottom limit of normal hearing [MP2]; Release oxygen & calcium into cells [CC]
16.4 Associated with top of head (Effects=spirit, liberation, transcendence) [TOS]
18.0-22.0 - Beta: outward awareness, sensory data [??] ; Throws brain's sodium/potassium levels out of balance, resulting in mental fatigue. [INT]; Theoretically can be used to achieve a "relaxed body/focus mind" state of consciousness [DW]

• [INT] + [DW] seem to contradict each other here.
18.0+ Beta (high) - fully awake, normal state of alertness, stress & anxiety [NEU]; Significant improvements in memory, reading & spelling are reported (in conjunction with 10 HZ) [RUS via DW]; (used to) improve hyperactive behavior [PWM via DW]; Associated with mental activity like math + planning - alert, but may also be agitated [CRI]
20-30 Phospene imagery, peak luminosity in visual field [SS]
20-40 Meditation For Stress Relief/Just At The Edge Of Audible Sound/As A Musical Backround [RA]
20.0 - fatigue, energize. Causes distress during labor.[EQ]; Human Hearing Threshold [SS]; Schumann Resonance (3rd frequency of 7) [TS+HSW]; Imposing subconscious commands on another (thought center) [RA]; Stimulation of pineal gland [ESR][JB] ; Helps with tinnitis (a condition that causes ear-ringing) [JB]; Adrenal Stimulant, (used on) sinus disorders/sinus infection/head cold/headache [RS]; Commonly used "cure-all" Rife Frequency [CR]
20.215 LSD-25 [PSI] (he implies it could mimic the effects of)20.3 "Earth Resonance" [SS]

• Probably the same thing as the Schumann Resonance at 20 HZ.
22.0 Used in conjunction with 14 HZ for intelligence enhancement (medium=audio-visual stimulation)[APE]; Used in conjunction with 40 HZ for 'out of body' travel [EWI via DW]; Also used with 40 HZ for psychic healing. [FAH via DW]

• [APE] used audio-visual stimulation alternating between 14 and 22 HZ. Check the link under [APE]'s bibliography entry for more information.
22.027 Serotonin [PSI] (he's unclear what he means by this)
25.0 Bypassing the eyes for images imprinting (visual cortex) [RA]; Tested clinically with patients who complain of anxiety [PGS via DW]
26.0 Schumann Resonance (4th frequency of 7) [TS+HSW];
26.0 - 28.0 Astral Projection / produced during meditation by some [ANO]
26.4 "Earth Resonance" [SS]
27 - 44 Frequency range that cats purr at - said to have restorative effects on the body, particularly the 'healing and strengthening of bones' [BON]
27.5 lowest note on a piano [MP2]
30 Meg Patterson used for marijuana. [MB3]
30 - 60 Gamma Range - little known but includes decision making in a fear situation, muscle tension, [EH]

• [INT] considers Gamma to start at 40 HZ.
30 - 190 Lumbago [AT]30-500 High Beta: Not associated currently with any state of mind. Some effects have been observed, but currently not enough research has been done in this area, to prove, or disprove, anything.; a few people able to replicate at will (?? - not sure what that last point means)

• Starting at 30 HZ, sources begin to seriously disagree over what the names of each range are.
  • [EH] considers 30 to be the beginning of the Gamma range, which it believes run to 60. It then considers 60 to 120 to be the Lambda range.
  • Incidentally, [INT] believes that 40 is where Beta ends & Gamma begins.
31.32 Pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone (helps develop muscle, recover from injuries, rejuvenation effects) (this is a higher octave of the 7.83HZ Schumann Resonance) [HSW]

• Note - NOT one of the seven Schumann Resonances - it's a higher octave of the 7.83 HZ Schumann Resonance. I had originally thought it was related somehow to the Schumann Resonance at 33 HZ, and I was wrong. (Sorry.)
32 Desensitizer; enhanced vigour & alertness [MB]
33 Christ consciousness, hypersensitivity, Pyramid frequency (inside) ;
Schumann Resonance (5th frequency of 7) [TS]

• Funky coincidence it lines up with the Christ Consciousness & Pyramid frequency, eh? I've had some interesting results with this one -- particularly when I overlap waves at 9.0 HZ (pyramid outside frequency). The mind tends to wander in funny ways.
35 - 150 Fractures [AT]
35 - 193 Arthralgy [AT]35 Awakening of mid-chakras, balance of chakras
36 - 44 Learning Frequencies, When [Actively] Studying Or Thinking. Helps To Maintain Alertness. Waking Operating State [RA]; Frequencies of the olfactory bulb, prepiriform cortex & amygdala [DSH via DW]; Coordinates simultaneous processing of information in different areas of the brain. Associated with high-level information processing. 'A good memory is associated with well-regulated & efficient 40 HZ activity, whereas a 40 HZ deficiency creates learning disabilities.' [CRI]
38 Endorphin release [WL]
39.0 Schumann Resonance [6th frequency of 7] [TS]
40-60 anxiolytic effects & stimulates release of beta-endorphines [MB]
43 - 193 Carcinomatosis [AT]

...continued

40.0 - dominant when problem solving in fearful situations. [EQ] ;
Gamma - associated with information-rich task processing & high-level information processing [NEU]; "'For scientists who study the human brain, even its simplest act of perception is an event of astonishing intricacy. 40 Hz brain activity may be a kind of binding mechanism', said Dr. Rodolfo Llinas a professor of neuroscience at New York University. Llinas believes that the 40-cycle-per-second wave serves to connect structures in the cortex where advanced information processing occurs, and the thalamus, a lower brain region where complex relay & integrative functions are carried out." [NME via NEU]; Used in conjunction with 22 HZ for 'out of body' travel [EWI via DW]; Also used with 22 HZ for psychic healing. [FAH via DW]; "40--Hz activity varies from 38.8 to 40.1-Hz, regardless of the electrode site. The average frequency is in the ~39.5-Hz range. In summary, when the body is profoundly relaxed & the mind is in a state of high focus and concentration, 20 & 40-Hz brain activity can be seen in the raw and quantitative EEG of some subjects. It is possible that 18 to 22-Hz Beta & possibly 40-Hz neurofeedback training may help create a "relaxed body/focused mind" state of consciousness." [DW]; Activity in the ectosylvian & lateral cortex, medial geniculate, reticular formation, center median thalamus & hippocampus [ROW via DW]; Confirming Sheer et al.'s work,compared the EEG of middle- & high-I.Q. subjects during mental multiplication activity. A 40-Hz rhythm occurred just prior to the subject's answering the question. Forty--Hz pulses are thought to lead to synchronization + coordination of neurons assigned to the processing of incoming sensory stimulation. Put in "computerese," 40-Hz may be the brain's "operating system" frequency [GIA via DW] Involved In The Processing Of Psi Information (see note) [EMC]

• Considered the dividing point between beta waves + gamma waves, although there's some disagreement about this. [INT] http://brain.web-us.com/40hz/default.htm
  • Gamblers were presented a computer screen with four playing cards shown on them, and then asked to guess which of the four cards would appear on the screen by itself next. Their guessing was about as accurate as random chance, BUT when they had their eyes on the correct card that would inevitably turn up, the amount of 40HZ activity registering in their brain was higher. Go here for more information: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen/message/3668
45.0 Schumann Resonance (7th frequency of 7)[TS]
46.98 - Useful for "weird effects" (use with 62.64 HZ and 70.47 HZ) [TB]

• [TB] gets the award for most ambiguous description. Although, I'm including it since it's a very specific frequency. I'll research it further and try to dig up some additional information.
50-60 Documented negative effects too numerous to mention There is no correlation given with signal strength or modality used, i.e. audio-visual, EMF, magnetic, electrostatic, gravitic. Also, most ELF research is now Govt classified, particularly since the mid-1960's when Hamer discovered behavioral effects as the result of applied sinusoidal field gradients as low as 4 volts. [SS via DW]
50.0 - dominant frequency of polyphasic muscle activity, mains electrical in U.K. [EQ]; Slower cerebral rhythms [??]
55.0 - Tantric yoga; stimulates the kundalini. [×]
60 - 120 Lambda Range - Little known but includes central nervous system activity [EH]
60 electric power lines
62.64 - Useful for "weird effects". (use with 46.98 HZ and 70.47 HZ) [TB]
63 Astral projection [×]
65.8 Associated with coccyx (small triangular bone at end of the spinal column) (higher octave of 2.06 HZ) [TOS]
70-9,000 Voice spectrum [MP1]
70 Mental & astral projection ; Endorphin production/used with electroanalgesia. [VPL]
70.47 Useful for "weird effects". (use with 46.98 HZ and 62.64 HZ) [TB]
72 Emotional spectrum [??]; Used on sinusitis/sinus infection/head cold [RS]
73.6 Associated with genitals (higher octave of 2.30 HZ) [TOS]
80 Awareness & control of right direction. Appears to be involved in stimulating 5-hydroxytryptamine production, with 160Hz. Combine with 2.5 Hz. [EQ]
82.3 Associated with bladder (higher octave of 2.57 HZ) [TOS]
83 Third eye opening for some people
85.5 Associated with intestines (higher octave of 2.67 HZ) [TOS]
90.0 - 111.0 Pleasure-producing beta-endorphins rise between these frequencies. [PSI]

• In the MIDI scale, the notes that would fall in this range begin with F#3 and go up to A3. ["A3" being the fourth octave up -- since there's an A0, and A1, A2 lower than it.] Playing the F#3 and the A3 as a chord seems to function as a good painkiller. An additional undertone in the alpha range of frequencies sometimes helps too. [Try adding a tone around 12.5 HZ].
90.0 Good feelings, security, well-being, balancing [??]
95.0-125.0 Acoustical Resonances of Assorted Ancient Structures [ACS via DW]
95.0 Use for pain along with 3040 HZ [ESR]
98.4 Associated with hara (3cm or 1.5 inch below navel, balance of pelvis) (higher octave of 3.07 HZ) [TOS]
100 Can help with pain [used with electrical stimulation] [CMP]

• The site specifically mentions it can be good for pain initially, but then recommends using 0.5 or 1.5 to treat pain.
105 Overall view of complete situation
108 Total knowing
110.0 Frequency associated with stomach. [Note=A] [BH1][BH4]; Associated with ovaries (Effects=vitality, life at very level) (higher octave of 3.84 HZ) [TOS]
111 Beta endorphins [MB2]. cell regeneration [??]
117.3 Frequency associated with Pancreas [Note=C#] [BH1][BH4]
120 - 500 P.S.I., moving of objects, changing matter, transmutation, psychokinesis
120 Helps with fatigue (Medium=pad)[JB]; (used on) sinus disorders/sinus infection/head cold [RS]
125 Graham potentializer; Stimulation [MH]; (used on) sinusitis [RS]
126.22 - Sun, 32nd octave of Earth year [HC]; The Frequency Of The Sun (Note=C) (Color=Green) (Tempo=118.3 BPM) (Chakra=Manipura, also called Hara {associated with Navel & 3rd lumbar vertebrae}) (Effects=advances the feeling of centering of magic & of the transcendental) [HC/Planetware website]

• There seems to be a little disagreement between [HC] & [HC/Planetware] over what exactly this is the frequency of - [HC] ties this into the period it takes the earth to revolve around the sun, while [HC/Planetware] says this is the frequency it would take an imaginary planet to orbit the outside edge of the sun. My money is on the second, since there is another frequency that is given for the Earth year. (136.1 HZ)
  • This is tricky to paraphrase, so here it is as it appeared on the Planetware website :
    • "Meditation carried out to this tone will lead to state beyond good and bad, shame and guilt, beyond space and time, knowledge and wisdom, action and rest an being and not-being. It leads to a state where being has no name, to a state where the all-one and the all encompassing are no longer separate entities but are reunited at their one common origin, the origin that is also you."
132.0 Associated with kidneys (Effects=strength) (higher octave of 4.11 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with coccyx (small triangular bone at end of the spinal column) (higher octave of 2.06 HZ) [TOS]
136.1 Sun: light, warmth, joy, animus [RV]; Resonates with the earth year (Note=C#) (Color=Turqouise Green) (Effects=calming, meditative, relaxing, centering) [PSI]; Period it takes earth to revolve around sun (Tempo=63.8*127.6) (Chakra=Anahate/Heart chakra)(Effects=relaxing, soothing, balancing, harmony with the cosmos, associated with the soul {"frequency of the soul}) (Medicinal=Sedative) (Other=significant tone in Indian music {called it the "sadja" or "father to others" - it was a keynote} - corresponds to "OM" & the Christian "AMEN") [HC/Planetware website]

• Note : [PSI] seems to disagree a bit with the original source on the list. [PSI] says this one calms/centers, while the original source seems to associate it with happiness. Also some disagreement between [RV] and [HC/Planetware], once associating this with the sun, and the other associating this with the frequency with the earth year. I suppose you could associate the earth year with the sun, since it's the time it takes the earth to go around the sun, but 126.22 HZ uses "frequency of the sun" in a little different context. See the comments with that frequency for more.
140.25 Pluto: power, crisis & changes [??]; Frequency associated with the orbit of Pluto; (Note=C#) (Color=blue-green) (Tempo=65.7 * 131.4 BPM) (Effects = support the magic group dynamic principle and is said to be responsible for integration into certain structures of society) [HC/Planetware website]
141.27 Mercury: intellectuality, mobility [??]; Frequency associated with orbit of Mercury (Note=C# or D) (Color=blue-green or blue) (Tempo=66.2) (Chakra=Vishudda/Throat chakra) (Effects=Supports speech center and communicative-intellectual principle, associated with communication and cleverness) [HC/Planetware]

• [HC/Planetware] says the frequencies of planets revolving around the sun are less important than those of the moon, sun, and Earth.
  • Again, I'm not sure how [HC/planetware] is associating these frequencies with these chakras. {shrugs}
  • A discrepancy in the note and color - they're both given twice - once as C# and blue-green, the second time as D and blue.
  • [HC/Planetware] and [BH] seem to associate different frequencies with the revolutions of each planet - these frequencies are determined by HC/Planetware by taking higher octaves of the actual period - octaves that are in the audible range. [BH] might use even higher octaves than [HC/Planetware] does, or some other method completely.
144.0 (helps with) headaches (Medium=pad)[JB]
144.72 Mars: activity, energy, freedom, humor [??] ; Frequency associated with the orbit of Mars (Note=D) (Color=blue) (Tempo=67.8 * 135.6 BPM) (Effect : Supports strength of will and focused energy, ability for achievement) [HC/Planetware]
146.0 (used on) sinus infection/head cold [RS]
147.0 Associated with the spleen/blood (Effects=Emotional Impulse) (higher octave of 4.6 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with genitals (higher octave of 2.30 HZ) [TOS]
147.85 Saturn: separation, sorrow, death [??]; Frequency associated with orbit of Saturn (Note=D) (Color=Blue) (Tempo=69.3 * 138.6 BPM) (Effects=enhances concentration and the process of becoming conscious + shows very clearly karmic connections, brings structure and order - is considered to be a cosmic controller) [HC/Planetware]

• I'm not completely sure what the dual tempo means. I'll have to research that further.
160.0 Appears to be involved in stimulating 5-hydroxytryptamine production, with 80 Hz. [EQ]; Use for rapid relief from headaches [ESR]; used on sinus infection/head cold [RS]
164.3 Frequency associated with Gall Bladder [Note=E] [BH1][BH4]
165.0 Associated with stomach (Effects=Emotional Acceptance) (higher octave of 5.14 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with bladder (higher octave of 2.57 HZ) [TOS]
171.0 Associated with lungs (Effects=Oxygen, Heat) (higher octave of 5.35 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with intestines (higher octave of 2.67 HZ) [TOS]
172.06 - Resonates with the Platonic year {about 26,000 years} (Note=F) (Color=purple-violet) (Effects=joyful, cheerful, spiritual effect) [PSI]; The Frequency Of The Platonic Year (Color=red-violet {purple}) (Tempo=80.6 BPM) (Chakra=Sahasrar/Crown chakra) (Effects=cheerfulness, clarity of spirit, cosmic unity on highest levels) (Medicinal=antidepressive) (Other=F is considered the tone of the spirit, and had a lot of significance to the Chinese) [HC/Planetware website]

• Other sources [PM] disagree about the tone F being associated with the Crown chakra, which is how HC/Planetware connects this frequency to the crown chakra. [PM] considers the crown chakra to be associated with the B note, and not F.
176.0 - Frequency associated with the colon. [Note=F or F#] [BH1][BH4]
183.58 - Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality [??] ; Frequency associated with the orbit of Jupiter (Note=F#) (Color=Red) (Tempo=86.05 * 172.1 BPM) (Effects : supports creative power and continuous construction) (Associated with Jupiter : Generosity, Continuity, Magnanimity, Joviality) [HC/planetware website]
185.0 - (used on) sinus infection/head cold [RS]
187.61 frequency of "moon culmination" ; [HC/planetware website]
194.18 frequency of Synodic "Earth" Day {the "day tone"} (Note=G) (Color=Orange Red) (Tempo=91.0 BPM) (Chakra=Muladhar/Base chakra) (Effects = dynamic, vitalizing)(Medicinal="tonifies") (Other="weather determining" spheric frequency, influences proteins, brings one into harmony with nature") [HC/planetware website]

• Note : By "weather determining", [HC/planetware] seems to imply that somebody tuned into this frequency may be able to predict the weather in the short-term future. I'm just a little, little bit skeptical of this one, but if anybody has any luck with it, let me know.
  • I'm not sure how [HC/planetware] is associating these chakras to these frequencies. It doesn't seem to be based on the note, since G isn't the note typically associated with the base chakra [per PM]. The associations might tie in with something astrological instead. {shrugs}.
194.71 - Earth: stability, grounding [??]; Key Of G resonates with frequency of earth day, the color orange-red, & has a dynamic, stimulating, and energizing effect on the body-mind. [PSI]

• There seems to be some disagreement between [PSI] and the original source for this list. [PSI] associates this frequency with energizing, while the original source associates it with stability/grounding.
  • I think this one, and the one right below it [197.71 HZ] might be based on the same thing. One source might have done a typo, and then other sources based their information from that.
197.0 Associated with heart (Effects=love,warmth) (higher octave of 6.15) [TOS]; Associated with hara (3cm or 1.5 inch below navel, balance of pelvis) (higher octave of 3.07 HZ) [TOS]
197.71 frequency of Sideric Day ; [HC/planetware website]
207.36 - Uranus: spontaneity, independence, originality [??]; Frequency associated with orbit of Uranus {insert one of dozens of bad jokes here} (Note=G#) (Color=Orange) (Tempo = 97.2 BMP) (Effects = supports the power of surprise and renewal, has primeval and erotic power) [HC/planetware website]
210.42 frequency of Synodic Moon (Note=G#) (Color=orange) (Tempo=98.6 BPM) (Chakra=Svadisthan {2nd Chakra}) (Effects=stimulates sexual energy, supports erotic communication) (Medicinal=regulation of menstruation, disturbances in the gland and lymph system) [HC/planetware website]
211.44 - Neptune: the unconscious, secrets, imagination, spiritual love [??]; frequency associated with orbit of Neptune (Note=G#) (Color=orange) (Tempo=99.1 BPM) (Effects = supports intuition, the unconsciousness, and enhances the dream experience) [HC/planetware website]
220.0 Frequency associated with lungs. [Note = A] [BH1][BH4] Associated with collarbones (Effects=vitality, overall balance, stability) (higher octave of 6.88 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with ovaries (Effects=vitality, life at very level) (higher octave of 3.84 HZ) [TOS]
221.23 - Venus: beauty, love, sexuality, sensuality, harmony [??]; Frequency associated with the orbit of Venus (Note=A) (Color=yellow-orange) (Tempo=103.7 BPM) (Chakra=Ajna/Third Eye) (Effects=supports higher love energy and aspiration for harmony) [HC/planetware website]
227.43 frequency of Sideric Moon ; [HC/planetware website]
229.22 frequency of Metonic Cycle [related to moon] ; [HC/planetware website]
234.16 frequency of Moon knot ; [HC/planetware website]
241.56 frequency of Saros periode ; [related to moon] ; [HC/planetware website]
246.04 frequency of Apsidis rotation ; [related to moon] ; [HC/planetware website]
250.0 Elevate and revitalize
254.57 Frequency associated with orbit of Icarus (asteroid) [MPT]
256.0 Root Chakra (1:1) (Note=C) [BH3]
263.0 Associated with mouth (Effects=speech, creativity) (higher octave of 8.22 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with kidneys (Effects=strength) (higher octave of 4.11 HZ) [TOS]
264.0 Related to Personality somehow. (Note=C+) [BH4]
272 33rd octave of Earth year [HC]
272.0 Frequency associated with Selenium (mineral nutrient) (Note=C#) [BH]
272.2 Frequency associated with orbit of Earth (Note=C#) [BH2]
273.0 Transpersonal Chakra (1:15) [Note=C#] (Earth Orbit 272) [BH3]
280.5 Frequency associated with orbit of Pluto [Note=C#] [BH2]
281.0 - Frequency associated with Intestines [Note=C#] [BH1]
281.6 - Frequency associated with Small Intestine [Note=C#] [BH4]
282.4 - Frequency associated with orbit of Mercury. [Note=D] [BH2]
288.0 - Polarity Chakra (9:1) [Note=D] (Mars Orbit 289) [BH3]
289.4 - Frequency associated with orbit of Mars. [Note=D] [BH2]
293.0 - "unknown" Chakra (1:14) (Note=D+) (Saturn Orbit 296) [BH3]

• I take it by D+, she means a note somewhere between D and D#. A quarter note, perhaps. [MPT]
294.0 - Associated with the upper lip (Effects=emotions, conflict resolution) (higher octave of 9.19 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with the spleen/blood (Effects=Emotional Impulse) (higher octave of 4.6 HZ) [TOS]
295.7 - Frequency associated with orbit of Saturn (Note=D#) [BH2]
295.8 - Frequency associated with Fat Cells (Note=C#) [BH1][BH4]
296.07 - Frequency associated with orbit of Toutatis (asteroid) [MPT]
304.0 - Useful on headaches (medium=pad); sedation and pain relief (medium=tube) [JB+KFL] ; (useful for) blood pressure, (and with) stiff muscles (KFL); Frequency associated with Potassium (mineral nutrient) (Note=D#) [BH]
310.7 - Frequency associated with spin of Neptune (Note=Eb) [BH2]
315.0 - Diaphragm Chakra (10:1) (Note=Eb) [BH3]
315.8 - Frequency associated with Brain (Note=Eb) [BH1]
317.83 - Frequency associated with Liver (Note=Eb) [BH1][BH4]
319.88 - Frequency associated with Kidney (Note=Eb) [BH1][BH4]
320.0 - Solar Plexus Chakra (10:1) (Note=Eb) [BH3]; Frequency associated with Calcium (mineral nutrient) (Note=E or Eb) [BH]
321.9 - Frequency associated with blood. (Note=E or Eb) [BH1][BH4]
324.0 - Frequency associated with muscles. (Note=E) [BH1][BH4]
329.0 Associated With Nasal Passages (Effects=breathing, taste) (higher octave of 10.3 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with stomach (Effects=Emotional Acceptance) (higher octave of 5.14 HZ) [TOS]
330.0 Used to treat allergies in conjunction with 3 HZ [RS]
333.0 (used on) sinus infection/head cold [RS]
332.8 - Frequency associated with orbit of Sun (Note=E) [BH2]

• When [BH2] says the "orbit of the sun", I believe she means how long it would take an imaginary planet to orbit around the sun's outer boundary [circumference]. This is how [HC/planetware] made this calculation - the period is then lowered a few octaves to get it into the audible sound range. That's how [HC/planetware] does most of its calculations, and probably how [BH] does it as well. [HC/planetware], when lowering [or in the case of planets raising] the octave, seems to gun for lower tones than [BH] does. The [HC/planetware] tones would be a little "bassier". Which is probably why the frequencies of all these astronomical phenomena that [HC/planetware] gives doesn't line up with the frequencies that [BH] gives.
336.0 - Frequency associated with Molybdenum (mineral nutrient) [BH]
341.0 - Heart Chakra (1:12) (Note=F) [BH3]
342.0 - Associated with ears (Effects=hearing, formal concepts) (higher octave of 13.8 HZ) [TOS]; Associated with lungs (Effects=Oxygen, Heat) (higher octave of 5.35 HZ) [TOS]
352.0 - Frequency associated with bladder. (Note=F) [BH1][BH4]; Thymus Chakra (11:1) (Note=F#) [BH3]

• There seems to be a discrepancy here as to which note this frequency is. [BH] cites both F and F#. [MPT]
367.0 - (used on) sinus infection/head cold [RS]
367.2 - Frequency associated with orbit of Jupiter (Note=F#) [BH2]
368.09 - Frequency associated with orbit of Apollo (asteroid) [MPT]
372.0 - "unknown" Chakra (1:11) (Note=G#) (Earth Spin 378) [BH3]
375.70 - Frequency associated with the orbit of Eros (asteroid) [MPT]
378.5 - Frequency associated with spin of Earth. (Note=F#) [BH2]
380.96 - Frequency associated with orbit of Ida (asteroid) [MPT]
384.0 - "Gurdjieff vibration associated with root chakra. Sixth harmonic of six, center of the brainwave spectrum." [RP]; Throat Chakra (12:1) (Note=G) [BH3]; Frequency associated with Chromium (mineral nutrient) (Note=G?) [BH]
389.4 - Frequency associated with spin of Mars. (Note=G) [BH2]
393.0 - Associated with eyes (Effects=Visualization) (higher octave of 12.3) [TOS]; Associated with heart (Effects=love,warmth) (higher octave of 6.15) [TOS]
393.34 - Frequency associated with orbit of Pallas (asteroid) [MPT]
394.76 - Frequency associated with orbit of Ceres (asteroid) [MPT]
396 - G (musical note) [PL]
400 Seems to decongest [KFL]; Frequency associated with Manganese (mineral nutrient) (Note=G or G#) [BH]
**405 - Violet [PL] - (!!!) See Glossary entry "COLOR"
408.7 - Frequency associated with orbit of Juno (asteroid) [MPT]
409.1 - Frequency associated with spin of Venus (Note=G#) [BH2]
410.0 - "unknown" Chakra (1:10) (Note=Ab) (Venus Spin 409) [BH3]
414.7 - Frequency associated with orbit of Uranus (Note=G#) [BH2]
416.0 - Psychic Center Chakra (13:1) (Note=Ab) (Uranus Orbit 415) [BH3]; Frequency associated with Iron (mineral nutrient) (Note=Ab) [BH]
418.3 - Frequency associated with bones (Note=Ab) [BH1][BH4]
420.82 - Moon: love, sensitivity, creativity, femininity, anima
421.3 - Frequency associated with orbit of moon (Note=Ab) [BH2]; Also associated with spin of Mercury, but here, she lists the Note as "A" [BH2].
422.8 - Frequency associated with orbit of Neptune (Note=Ab) [BH2]
424.0 - (used on) Fatigue (medium=pad) [JB]; Frequency associated with Iodine (mineral nutrient) (Note=Ab) [BH]
430.8 - Frequency associated with spin of Uranus (Note=Ab) [BH2]
**438 - Indigo [PL?] (!!!) - See Glossary entry "COLOR"
440 - A (musical note) [PL?] ; Associated with Frontal Lobes (Effects=the seventh sense, final decision) (higher octave of 13.8) [TOS]; Associated with collarbones (Effects=vitality, overall balance, stability) (higher octave of 6.88 HZ) [TOS]
442.0 - Frequency associated with orbit of Venus. (Note=A) [BH2]
448.0 - Third Eye Chakra (14:1) (Note=A) [BH3]
445.0 - ["unknown"] Chakra (1:9) (Note=Bb) (Venus Orbit 442) [BH3]

• That's what [BH] put. "unknown" [MPT]
455.4 - Frequency associated with spin of Saturn (Note=A#) [BH2]
456.0 - (used on) sinusitis/sinus infection/head cold [RS]
461.67 - Frequency associated with orbit of Vesta (asteroid) [MPT]
464.0 - Frequency associated with Copper (mineral nutrient) (Note=Bb) [BH]; (used on) sinus infections/head colds w/ 728hz,784hz & 880hz [RS]
**473 - Blue [PL?] (!!!) - See Glossary entry "COLOR"
473.9 - Frequency associated with spin of Jupiter (Note=Bb) [BH2]
480 - Crown Chakra (15 : 1) (Note=B) [BH3]; Frequency associated with Phosphorous & Zinc (mineral nutrients) (Note=B) [BH]
486.2 - Frequency associated with spin of Pluto (Note=B) [BH2]
492.0 - Frequency associated with Spleen (Note=B) [BH4]; Associated with Cortex (Effects=intelligence) (higher octave of 15.4 HZ) [TOS]
492.8 - Frequency associated with Adrenals (Note=B) [BH1]; Associated with Adrenals, Thyroid & Parathyroid [BH4]
493.00 - Frequency associated with the orbit of Gaspra (asteroid) [MPT]
495 - B (musical note) [PL?]
495.25 - Frequency associated with orbit of Castalia (asteroid) [MPT]
497.1 - Frequency associated with spin of Sun. (Note=B) [BH2]
500.0 - (used to treat) Anthrax (medium=tube) [JB]

• Disclaimer!! - If you legally think you have anthrax, do NOT rely on my stupid frequency chart. Go see a doctor. However, if you do want to tinker around, this frequency was used as an EM field, not a sound. I'm not sure if it would work as a sound. Use at your own risk. (That goes for the other anthrax/smallpox frequencies too.)
520.0 - (used on) Headaches (medium=pad) [JB]
522.0 - (used on) sinus infection/head cold [RS]
526 - Associated with top of head (Effects=spirit, liberation, transcendence) (higher octave of 16.4 HZ) [TOS] ; Associated with mouth (Effects=speech, creativity) (higher octave of 8.22 HZ) [TOS]
**527 - Green [PL?] - (!!!) See Glossary Entry "COLOR"
528 - C (musical note) [PL?]
542 - Bio-energetic frequency for Variolinum (i.e. smallpox vaccine). See disclaimer for 500 HZ. [RS]
569 - Bio-energetic frequency for Variolinum (i.e. smallpox vaccine). See disclaimer for 500 HZ. [RS]
**580 - Yellow [PL?] - (!!!) See Glossary Entry "COLOR"
586.0 - Associated with Circulation & Sex (Note=C#) [BH4]
588.0 - Associated with the upper lip (Effects=emotions, conflict resolution) (higher octave of 9.19 HZ)[TOS]
594 - D (musical note) [PL?]
**597 - Orange [PL?] - (!!!) See Glossary Entry "COLOR"
620 - Keely Frequency (use with 630 and 12000) [TB]
630 - Keely Frequency (use with 620 & 12000) [TB]
633 - Bio-energetic frequency for Anthracinum (i.e. anthrax vaccine). See disclaimer for 500 HZ before even playing with this. [RS]
658 - Associated With Nasal Passages (Effects=breathing, taste) (higher octave of 10.3 HZ) [TOS]
660 - E (musical note) [PL?]
664 - (used for) Fatigue (medium=pad) [JB]
685 - Associated with ears (Effects=hearing, formal concepts) (higher octave of 13.8 HZ) [TOS]
**700 - Red [PL?] - (!!!) See Glossary Entry "COLOR"
704 - F (musical note) [PL?]
727 (used on) Allergies, Sinusitis [RS]; Commonly used "cure-all" Rife frequency [CR]
728 - (used on) sinus infections/head colds w/ 784hz,880hz & 464hz. [RS]
784 -(used on) sinus infections/head colds w/ 728hz,880hz & 464hz. [RS]
787 - Associated with eyes (Effects=Visualization) (higher octave of 12.3) [TOS]; (used to treat) Allergies, Sinusitis [RS]; Commonly used "cure-all" Rife frequency [CR]
800 - Commonly used "cure-all" Rife frequency [CR]
802 - (used on) sinusitis with 1550 HZ; (used on) sinus infection/head colds [RS]
820 - (used on) sinus infection/head colds [RS]
832 - Bio-energetic frequency for Variolinum (i.e. smallpox vaccine). See disclaimer for 500 HZ. [RS]
880 - Associated with Frontal Lobes (Effects=the seventh sense, final decision) (higher octave of 13.8) [TOS]; (used on) Allergies, Sinusitis [RS]; (used on) sinus infections/head colds w/ 728hz,784hz & 464hz. [RS]; Commonly used "cure-all" Rife frequency [CR]
952 - (used on) sinus infection/head colds [RS]
965 - Relaxes muscles, especially those of the neck [KFL]
984 - Associated with Cortex (Effects=intelligence) (higher octave of 15.4) [TOS]
1000 - Cerebral neurons
1052 - Associated with top of head (Effects=spirit, liberation, transcendence) (higher octave of 16.4 HZ) [TOS]
1500 - (used on) sinus infection/head colds [RS]
1550 - (used on) sinusitis with 802 HZ, (used on) sinus infections/head colds [RS];
1552 - (used on) eye disorders [KFL]
1600 - (used on) eye disorders [ESR]
2025 - Proton Precession/Water Resonance [TB]
2675 - "The Crystal Resonator". A subharmonic of the frequency of quartz crystal. "extremely effective for charging and clearing quartz crystals .. useful for clearing and balancing of their own energies. Some claim it energize crystals in the brain. Others say that it activates aspects of the auric field. " (medium=sound/tuning fork) [JG]
3222 - Bio-energetic frequency for Variolinum (i.e. smallpox vaccine). See disclaimer for 500 HZ. [RS]
3040 - Use for pain along with 95 HZ [ESR]
4186 - highest note on a piano [MP2]
4400 - (used on) sinus infections/head colds - try scanning between 4384 & 4416 by intervals of 8 HZ. [RS]
5000-8000 HZ - recharge "brain batteries" most rapidly. Fastest recharge at 8000 HZ. "The anxiety-easing, memory-expanding 60-beat tempo creates easy communication with the subconscious mind." [PSI]
5000 - Commonly used "cure-all" Rife frequency [TB+CR]; (used on) allergies, sinus infections/head colds - short use only -- long exposures destroy red blood cells. [RS/KFL]
9999 - General vitality & energy [KFL]
10,000 - Commonly used "cure-all" Rife frequency [TB+CR]; (used to treat) alcoholism, allergies, headaches [RS]
12,000 HZ - Keely Frequency (use with 620 HZ & 630 HZ) [TB]
16,000 - 20,000 - Upper range for normal hearing [MP2]
23,000 up - Hypersonic Sounds [above human hearing]
38000 - 40000 HZ - Magic Window [EX via MM+TB]
42800 HZ - Aetheric dissociation/water resonance (water -> aetheric force) [TB]

------- Note - down from this point are KHZ [kilohertz] values, not HZ values
150-160 KHZ - Magic Window [EX via MM+TB]
180 KHZ - Ferromagnetism [TB]

------- Note - down from this point are MHZ [megahertz?] values, not HZ values
1.1-1.3 MHZ - Magic Window [EX via MM+TB]
388 MHZ - Alleged to cause damage/disruption to humans [TB]

------- Note - down from this point are GHZ [gigahertz?] values, not HZ values
1.057 GHZ - Magic Window [EX via MM+TB]

------- Note - down from this point are PHZ [Petahertz] values, not HZ values (1 PHZ = 1,000,000,000,000,000 HZ.)
10 PHZ - Magic Window in the near ultra-violet range [EX via MM+TB]; "life energy" frequency [EX via MM]

13178607_10154373166665934_4020625644318946765_n.jpg

In order to love who you are you cannot
hate the experiences that shaped you.

Back