So you say you're not convinced that these drugs do anything to connect you with anything other than your own mind? But, and I wasn't clear on this, you haven't tried anything hardcore (psychedelic) yourself?

Well let me tell you man, that's like saying "I'm not convinced I'd fail at Navy SEAL BUDS training." You could never be convinced unless you tried.

On top of the fact that a hardcore psychedelic experience is a VERY personal spiritual experience. I have some very firm beliefs about them, including part of it being outside of the mind/ego. But I would also never try to convince anyone of that, as I couldn't even if I wanted to. There's simply no scientific way to measure that (that I am aware of, and I probably would be, as it would have been proven/disproven by now).

Not sure where you got the "I never" part. I never experienced DMT. I dont really want to specify exactly what other things I have done here but I can say I do have first hand knowledge of what others besides DMT do.

Its ok these days to say you have smoked pot. Hell all the crazy Presidents have done it. They have made it almost cool. Its not ok yet, to say you have done anything other than that. Not to say I want to be President or anything, its just that if everyone else in the world is dead, someone will have to be...

Not sure where you got the "I never" part. I never experienced DMT. I dont really want to specify exactly what other things I have done here but I can say I do have first hand knowledge of what others besides DMT do.

I got ya. But as far as "evidence" with DMT specifically, there are a LOT of reports of people seeing similiar hallucinations such as otherworldly alien civilizations and even more specifically little green "machine elves," I believe. Not making this up, haha. But again, I have not tried this myself.

I got ya. But as far as "evidence" with DMT specifically, there are a LOT of reports of people seeing similiar hallucinations such as otherworldly alien civilizations and even more specifically little green "machine elves," I believe. Not making this up, haha. But again, I have not tried this myself.

I know. As I have said I am interested in what people have to say about it so I have watched most of the videos you can find online about it.

I hate to say this because it will probably sound a bit out there but I think its entirely possible that as a minimum people who are doing this drug are tapping into a base operating system of the brain.

I know. As I have said I am interested in what people have to say about it so I have watched most of the videos you can find online about it.

I hate to say this because it will probably sound a bit out there but I think its entirely possible that as a minimum people who are doing this drug are tapping into a base operating system of the brain.

I mean, I am totally open to this possibility. To be clear, do you mean that the things people see are really just visual manifestations of the deepest of the deep corners of the subconscious? Archetypal visualizations?

They say DMT, when released naturally in the brain, is during dreaming and death (birth too, but who the hell remembers that?) If this is true, and actually THIS is something that science has, I believe, proven, then in those small doses, it's definitely a person's own projections. All of my dreams are very personal reflections of things going on in my life.

I mean, I am totally open to this possibility. To be clear, do you mean that the things people see are really just visual manifestations of the deepest of the deep corners of the subconscious? Archetypal visualizations?

They say DMT, when released naturally in the brain, is during dreaming and death (birth too, but who the hell remembers that?) If this is true, and actually THIS is something that science has, I believe, proven, then in those small doses, it's definitely a person's own projections. All of my dreams are very personal reflections of things going on in my life.

I have not formulated completed thoughts on the subject of DMT yet. I have formulated completed thoughts on consciousness due in part to my own personal experience among other things. I have had my own out of body experience however likewise, I have also been given a look at nothingness at a level I never want to see again.

As of this time I believe that consciousness likely comes only from the brain being given a set of parameters that tell it no matter what, believe you are a conscious being. The feeling of connecting to anything “larger” than oneself is only that, a feeling. I don’t like believing this but I go by what can be measured and weighted.

This isnt an argument on my end, I fully realize I have only a single perspective in the world. This is what I as a single perspective have come to know so far. I continue to have an open mind and look for answers though.

This isnt an argument on my end, I fully realize I have only a single perspective in the world. This is what I as a single perspective have come to know so far. I continue to have an open mind and look for answers though.

Yeah, well that's kinda the point, isn't it? To stay open. Stuff like this is close to questioning the existence or non-existence of God. It's almost futile to ever really come to a solid answer, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun to speculate, or even intuit the truth to enhance your enjoyment of life.

@Skarekrow
Who's back?? I'm back!
[video=youtube;rTLJ-navt9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTLJ-navt9A[/video]
OMG!

Yes! Your views, opinions, and perspectives were sorely missed by this thread!
Good to see you!
Crazy-smile.gif

I have not formulated completed thoughts on the subject of DMT yet. I have formulated completed thoughts on consciousness due in part to my own personal experience among other things. I have had my own out of body experience however likewise, I have also been given a look at nothingness at a level I never want to see again.

As of this time I believe that consciousness likely comes only from the brain being given a set of parameters that tell it no matter what, believe you are a conscious being. The feeling of connecting to anything “larger” than oneself is only that, a feeling. I don’t like believing this but I go by what can be measured and weighted.

There is some very solid evidence in favor of the existence of a collective consciousness...if you wish me to elaborate, I can.
Specifically, Princeton University has been studying it for over a decade...they have pretty definitive data.

There is some very solid evidence in favor of the existence of a collective consciousness...if you wish me to elaborate, I can.
Specifically, Princeton University has been studying it for over a decade...they have pretty definitive data.

Sure, I should have been a bit more specific here. Connected to the multiverse or God type of thing is far fetched. Connected to other people is more of a possibility. But yeah if you have some links etc provide them. Ill read about it.

Sure, I should have been a bit more specific here. Connected to the multiverse or God type of thing is far fetched. Connected to other people is more of a possibility. But yeah if you have some links etc provide them. Ill read about it.
Probably the most comprehensive data on the possibility comes for the Princeton Univ. Global Consciousness Project.
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]
If a collective consciousness could exist...then why not a connection to the ‘source’? Or to the dead? Or a multiverse?

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]
If a collective consciousness could exist...then why not a connection to the ‘source’? Or to the dead? Or a multiverse?

Of course it could. I did not say it couldnt just that I currently dont believe it does

The Top 5 Regrets Of The Dying
regrets.jpg

A palliative nurse recorded the most common regrets of the dying and put her findings into a book called ‘The Top Five Regrets of The Dying.’ It’s not surprising to see what made the list as they are all things that touch each of our lives as we struggle to pay attention to and make time for things that we truly love. Below is the list of each regret along with an excerpt from the book. At the bottom is also a link to the book for anyone interested in checking it out.

One thing on regret before we get to the list. It’s important to remember that whatever stage we are at in life, there is no need for regret. The process of regret is one that provides nothing but suffering for ourselves as we begin to allow the past to dictate how we should feel now. Instead, we can use the past as a reference point to understand what adjustments we would like to make moving forward. This does not mean we should not reflect on the past, but it is perhaps more beneficial if we use it to propel us into a better now as opposed to dwelling in self-pity.
When it comes to making changes, be at peace with the past and remember that each moment is a new choice.

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
“This was the most common regret of all. When people realise that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made. Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.”

2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
“This came from every male patient that I nursed. They missed their children’s youth and their partner’s companionship. Women also spoke of this regret, but as most were from an older generation, many of the female patients had not been breadwinners. All of the men I nursed deeply regretted spending so much of their lives on the treadmill of a work existence.”

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
“Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence and never became who they were truly capable of becoming. Many developed illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they carried as a result.”

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
“Often they would not truly realise the full benefits of old friends until their dying weeks and it was not always possible to track them down. Many had become so caught up in their own lives that they had let golden friendships slip by over the years. There were many deep regrets about not giving friendships the time and effort that they deserved. Everyone misses their friends when they are dying.”

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
”This is a surprisingly common one. Many did not realise until the end that happiness is a choice. They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits. The so-called ‘comfort’ of familiarity overflowed into their emotions, as well as their physical lives. Fear of change had them pretending to others, and to their selves, that they were content, when deep within, they longed to laugh properly and have silliness in their life again.”

- See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/the-top-5-regrets-of-the-dying/#sthash.qZ7zMnEn.dpuf

shadow-people.jpg

Shadow People

Have you ever seen some energy out of the corner of your eye and when you looked, nothing was there? More and more people are talking about seeing shadow people and are wondering who they are and what their purpose is.
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.

Shadow people are commonly reported as being seen through peripheral vision and while you may feel something was there, the shadow person is either gone or quickly moving away from you by the time you turn your head.
In an interview with Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM, Harley SwiftDeer Reagan, referred to as "Thunder Strikes" in this particular interview, stated that shadow people are parallel dimensional beings who were first recorded by indigenous people in 1153 BC.
Thunder mentioned how there was an awakening between 1980 through 2000 and beginning in 2001, there began "The Quickening" in which events and time seems to be speeding up. As this is occurring, shadow people are becoming visible as frequencies raise.
Thunder stated the shadow people, who he calls, "inorganic beings" live in a parallel dimension and feed off of our emotional discharge of energy along with chaos. In essence, shadow people are energy vampires.

shadow-people-image.jpg

Many report seeing shadow people wearing a cloak or a shroud. Some may appear to be dressed inrobe-like apparel. Although they have been reported in many shapes and sizes, many people describe them as small, human-like figures with red eyes.
According to wiki, several physiological and psychological conditions can account for reported experiences of shadow people. These include sleep paralysis, illusions, or hallucinations brought on by physiological or psychological circumstances, drug use or side effects of medication, and the interaction of external agents on the human body. Another reason that could be behind the illusion is sleep deprivation, which may lead to hallucinations.

One of the most difficult parts about shadow people is feeling like you have no one to talk to about your experience without other people think you're crazy. Fortunately, more and more people are talking about shadow people as this has become a widely talked about phenomenon. Ultimately, one might want to use discernment with who he or she talks to regarding shadow people, but one can always go to metaphysical websites, such as In5D, and find forums or live chats to talk to like-minded people about a wide range of topics, including shadow people. As you realize that you're not alone, you will find comfort knowing that many other people around the world are experiencing the same experience.
Another difficult issue is understanding why these people are appearing. One also has to ask why shadow people appear at night and not in the day?
A possible explanation could be found somewhere between metaphysics and quantum physics. It is possible that as our 3rd dimensional veil lifts, we are becoming more perceptive to beings on different dimensions or who have different vibrations. As dimensions merge and overlap, it is quite possible that many more strange, unexplainable phenomena will appear.

Animals may be more perceptive to shadow people than humans. According to Thunder, cats seem to be the most perceptive to shadow people which is understandable as they have superior night vision. You might also see your dog appearing to be looking at something that may not be visible to you.
Another theory about shadow people is that they are deceased humans who either do not want to return back to Source or are unaware that "home" is no longer here.
Some people also believe that shadow people are time travelers.
If you feel you have been visited by shadow people, there are ways to protect yourself. Ultimately, you will need to overcome your fear because until you do, then they will continue to feed off of it. In the meanwhile, you can do what is recommended to people who meditate:

The first thing you will want to do is to relax by breathing in deeply through your nose, holding it briefly in your solar plexus stomach area, then slowly release your breath through your mouth. While doing this, you can also begin to do a relaxation exercise. Bring your chin down to your chest, and then slowly lift your head all the way back. Then return your head to the upright position and slowly move your head from side to side one time. Return your head to the upright position. Bring your chin down to your chest and begin to rotate your head clockwise one rotation, then reverse this process one time. Repeat this procedure several times while breathing deeply.
You are almost ready to begin your meditation. At this point, close your eyes and ask your spirit guides and guardian angels for protection while you are meditating. They are eagerly awaiting to help you at all times and are more than happy to assist you.
Envision a beautiful white light emanating from the center of your body and slowly extending outwards to cover yourself from head to toe. Try to feel this light entering all of your extremities. This is your divine spark that will help to keep you protected.
You can extend this light as far as you wish. I often extend it to cover my room, then my house, my city, state, country, planet, galaxy and universe.

[video=youtube;beCL3d0KGjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=beCL3d0KGjs[/video]

sage-smudge.jpg

You may also consider smudging your home with some sage if you feel as though you are beingvisited by shadow people. When smudging, be sure to smudge your windows, doorways and halls along with each room in your home. You may also want to speak aloud, telling the shadow people that they are not welcome in your home anymore.
According to paranormal researcher Heidi Hollis, shadow people are malevolent supernatural entities. While it is remotely possible that shadow people could physically hurt you perhaps through the moving of objects, they are more likely to attack you emotionally as fear is what gives them energy.
Skeptics will say that shadow people are the result of an overactive imagination but the history of shadow people and the number of occurrences seems to dictate otherwise.
Until the day comes when a shadow person can be interviewed, we may never fully know why they are appearing but if you are one of the people who is seeing them, be sure to protect yourself through meditative techniques and smudge your home as described above.

regrets.jpg

A palliative nurse recorded the most common regrets of the dying and put her findings into a book called ‘The Top Five Regrets of The Dying.’ It’s not surprising to see what made the list as they are all things that touch each of our lives as we struggle to pay attention to and make time for things that we truly love. Below is the list of each regret along with an excerpt from the book. At the bottom is also a link to the book for anyone interested in checking it out.

One thing on regret before we get to the list. It’s important to remember that whatever stage we are at in life, there is no need for regret. The process of regret is one that provides nothing but suffering for ourselves as we begin to allow the past to dictate how we should feel now. Instead, we can use the past as a reference point to understand what adjustments we would like to make moving forward. This does not mean we should not reflect on the past, but it is perhaps more beneficial if we use it to propel us into a better now as opposed to dwelling in self-pity.
When it comes to making changes, be at peace with the past and remember that each moment is a new choice.

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
“This was the most common regret of all. When people realise that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made. Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.”

2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
“This came from every male patient that I nursed. They missed their children’s youth and their partner’s companionship. Women also spoke of this regret, but as most were from an older generation, many of the female patients had not been breadwinners. All of the men I nursed deeply regretted spending so much of their lives on the treadmill of a work existence.”

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
“Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence and never became who they were truly capable of becoming. Many developed illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they carried as a result.”

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
“Often they would not truly realise the full benefits of old friends until their dying weeks and it was not always possible to track them down. Many had become so caught up in their own lives that they had let golden friendships slip by over the years. There were many deep regrets about not giving friendships the time and effort that they deserved. Everyone misses their friends when they are dying.”

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
”This is a surprisingly common one. Many did not realise until the end that happiness is a choice. They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits. The so-called ‘comfort’ of familiarity overflowed into their emotions, as well as their physical lives. Fear of change had them pretending to others, and to their selves, that they were content, when deep within, they longed to laugh properly and have silliness in their life again.”

- See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/the-top-5-regrets-of-the-dying/#sthash.qZ7zMnEn.dpuf

[video=youtube;PhYWGo4K1ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhYWGo4K1ds[/video]

An unnaturally-colored sky,
A futuristic city sprawls before my eyes
My carefree stag beetle crawls on my shoulder;
Just what is this place...?

I was with my beloved pet stag beetle,
Just playing around, but something happened
I suddenly panicked, and again and again,
I kept karate-chopping my stag beetle

"Go back! Go back!" I kept screaming,
As I attacked the insect
A policeman with hair like a flower arrangement
Called out: "You there, with the crooked teeth!"

The future person pointed out my complex;
Talk about disrespecting your ancestors!
And I, the primitive girl, appealed in tears,
"I'm just karate-chopping a stag beetle!"

"But stag beetles went extinct 10 years ago!"
The policeman said with surprise
He believed what I said, so he told me
This was the world 50 years in the future

If you meet yourself in this era,
You might figure out a way to go back
He readily helped me find my house,
So I visited, and my granddaughter was there

I could see clearly the teeth were hereditary;
Two generations later, they were alarmingly alike
And I, the primitive girl, encouraged her in tears,
"On the bright side, they make you look fierce!"

"Well, in this era, you're here,"
She said, leading me to a hospital
They said I had one month left to live,
And today marked exactly a month...

Despite the bony, aged face,
I still knew that it was me
It seemed my future self
Had waited for this moment, and spoke...

"You don't have to say anything;
I know what you're going to say...
If I told you everything now, I'm sure
It would alter my destiny to die today...
But there is just one thing I'll tell you..."

"From now on, time and time again,
Again and again you'll have regrets,
Again and again you'll be hurt,
Again and again you'll cry...
But if for each of these,
You waste your life looking back,
One day, it'll give you a terrible fever...
I want to just let things go,
So return as if you never came,
And I'll surely be happy..."

The old woman lost her warmth,
And I shed a tear for her on my stag beetle
As soon as it touched him, it sparkled,
And I was surrounded by familiar sights...

Surrounded by the still-blue sky...

regrets.jpg

I've seen this list before, and it's a really great thing to look at from time to time. I'd say another of my big "life goals" is that, should I die in a death bed, that I have as few regrets as possible.

Even though Rolls Gracie died way too young (31?) he died during a hang gliding accident. Now you can call me crass, but THAT'S a hell of a way to go out.​

[video=youtube;PhYWGo4K1ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhYWGo4K1ds[/video]

An unnaturally-colored sky,
A futuristic city sprawls before my eyes
My carefree stag beetle crawls on my shoulder;
Just what is this place...?

I was with my beloved pet stag beetle,
Just playing around, but something happened
I suddenly panicked, and again and again,
I kept karate-chopping my stag beetle

"Go back! Go back!" I kept screaming,
As I attacked the insect
A policeman with hair like a flower arrangement
Called out: "You there, with the crooked teeth!"

The future person pointed out my complex;
Talk about disrespecting your ancestors!
And I, the primitive girl, appealed in tears,
"I'm just karate-chopping a stag beetle!"

"But stag beetles went extinct 10 years ago!"
The policeman said with surprise
He believed what I said, so he told me
This was the world 50 years in the future

If you meet yourself in this era,
You might figure out a way to go back
He readily helped me find my house,
So I visited, and my granddaughter was there

I could see clearly the teeth were hereditary;
Two generations later, they were alarmingly alike
And I, the primitive girl, encouraged her in tears,
"On the bright side, they make you look fierce!"

"Well, in this era, you're here,"
She said, leading me to a hospital
They said I had one month left to live,
And today marked exactly a month...

Despite the bony, aged face,
I still knew that it was me
It seemed my future self
Had waited for this moment, and spoke...

"You don't have to say anything;
I know what you're going to say...
If I told you everything now, I'm sure
It would alter my destiny to die today...
But there is just one thing I'll tell you..."

"From now on, time and time again,
Again and again you'll have regrets,
Again and again you'll be hurt,
Again and again you'll cry...
But if for each of these,
You waste your life looking back,
One day, it'll give you a terrible fever...
I want to just let things go,
So return as if you never came,
And I'll surely be happy..."

The old woman lost her warmth,
And I shed a tear for her on my stag beetle
As soon as it touched him, it sparkled,
And I was surrounded by familiar sights...

Surrounded by the still-blue sky...
Bizarre...but still pretty cool! lol

I've seen this list before, and it's a really great thing to look at from time to time. I'd say another of my big "life goals" is that, should I die in a death bed, that I have as few regrets as possible.

Even though Rolls Gracie died way too young (31?) he died during a hang gliding accident. Now you can call me crass, but THAT'S a hell of a way to go out.
Hopefully I don’t live past 65-70, maybe 75 at the latest.
If I haven’t done what I need to do and want to do by then...too bad...why wait around and watch yourself slowly rot while you lose your mind as well.
No thanks...I’ll fix that.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]
lol yeah, considering who posted it... :P

But I think the dreamlike absurdity kind of illustrates how humans are. Just instead of having a relative connection, it has relative disconnections.

I think a lot of times we're just really chopping a stag beetle for what it's worth.

shadow-people.jpg

Shadow People

Have you ever seen some energy out of the corner of your eye and when you looked, nothing was there? More and more people are talking about seeing shadow people and are wondering who they are and what their purpose is.
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.

Shadow people are commonly reported as being seen through peripheral vision and while you may feel something was there, the shadow person is either gone or quickly moving away from you by the time you turn your head.
In an interview with Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM, Harley SwiftDeer Reagan, referred to as "Thunder Strikes" in this particular interview, stated that shadow people are parallel dimensional beings who were first recorded by indigenous people in 1153 BC.
Thunder mentioned how there was an awakening between 1980 through 2000 and beginning in 2001, there began "The Quickening" in which events and time seems to be speeding up. As this is occurring, shadow people are becoming visible as frequencies raise.
Thunder stated the shadow people, who he calls, "inorganic beings" live in a parallel dimension and feed off of our emotional discharge of energy along with chaos. In essence, shadow people are energy vampires.

shadow-people-image.jpg

Many report seeing shadow people wearing a cloak or a shroud. Some may appear to be dressed inrobe-like apparel. Although they have been reported in many shapes and sizes, many people describe them as small, human-like figures with red eyes.
According to wiki, several physiological and psychological conditions can account for reported experiences of shadow people. These include sleep paralysis, illusions, or hallucinations brought on by physiological or psychological circumstances, drug use or side effects of medication, and the interaction of external agents on the human body. Another reason that could be behind the illusion is sleep deprivation, which may lead to hallucinations.

One of the most difficult parts about shadow people is feeling like you have no one to talk to about your experience without other people think you're crazy. Fortunately, more and more people are talking about shadow people as this has become a widely talked about phenomenon. Ultimately, one might want to use discernment with who he or she talks to regarding shadow people, but one can always go to metaphysical websites, such as In5D, and find forums or live chats to talk to like-minded people about a wide range of topics, including shadow people. As you realize that you're not alone, you will find comfort knowing that many other people around the world are experiencing the same experience.
Another difficult issue is understanding why these people are appearing. One also has to ask why shadow people appear at night and not in the day?
A possible explanation could be found somewhere between metaphysics and quantum physics. It is possible that as our 3rd dimensional veil lifts, we are becoming more perceptive to beings on different dimensions or who have different vibrations. As dimensions merge and overlap, it is quite possible that many more strange, unexplainable phenomena will appear.

Animals may be more perceptive to shadow people than humans. According to Thunder, cats seem to be the most perceptive to shadow people which is understandable as they have superior night vision. You might also see your dog appearing to be looking at something that may not be visible to you.
Another theory about shadow people is that they are deceased humans who either do not want to return back to Source or are unaware that "home" is no longer here.
Some people also believe that shadow people are time travelers.
If you feel you have been visited by shadow people, there are ways to protect yourself. Ultimately, you will need to overcome your fear because until you do, then they will continue to feed off of it. In the meanwhile, you can do what is recommended to people who meditate:

The first thing you will want to do is to relax by breathing in deeply through your nose, holding it briefly in your solar plexus stomach area, then slowly release your breath through your mouth. While doing this, you can also begin to do a relaxation exercise. Bring your chin down to your chest, and then slowly lift your head all the way back. Then return your head to the upright position and slowly move your head from side to side one time. Return your head to the upright position. Bring your chin down to your chest and begin to rotate your head clockwise one rotation, then reverse this process one time. Repeat this procedure several times while breathing deeply.
You are almost ready to begin your meditation. At this point, close your eyes and ask your spirit guides and guardian angels for protection while you are meditating. They are eagerly awaiting to help you at all times and are more than happy to assist you.
Envision a beautiful white light emanating from the center of your body and slowly extending outwards to cover yourself from head to toe. Try to feel this light entering all of your extremities. This is your divine spark that will help to keep you protected.
You can extend this light as far as you wish. I often extend it to cover my room, then my house, my city, state, country, planet, galaxy and universe.

[video=youtube;beCL3d0KGjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=beCL3d0KGjs[/video]

sage-smudge.jpg

You may also consider smudging your home with some sage if you feel as though you are beingvisited by shadow people. When smudging, be sure to smudge your windows, doorways and halls along with each room in your home. You may also want to speak aloud, telling the shadow people that they are not welcome in your home anymore.
According to paranormal researcher Heidi Hollis, shadow people are malevolent supernatural entities. While it is remotely possible that shadow people could physically hurt you perhaps through the moving of objects, they are more likely to attack you emotionally as fear is what gives them energy.
Skeptics will say that shadow people are the result of an overactive imagination but the history of shadow people and the number of occurrences seems to dictate otherwise.
Until the day comes when a shadow person can be interviewed, we may never fully know why they are appearing but if you are one of the people who is seeing them, be sure to protect yourself through meditative techniques and smudge your home as described above.

Years ago, I encountered shadow people pretty regularly at night, along with sleep paralysis. It went on for a while and it really took a toll on me physically and emotionally. I was afraid to sleep in my apartment alone because it was happening so frequently. I would keep myself up all night and suffer the next day.

I can most certainly say that it was not my imagination, but I can see how someone who hasn't experienced something of this nature would think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bizarre...but still pretty cool! lol

Hopefully I don’t live past 65-70, maybe 75 at the latest.
If I haven’t done what I need to do and want to do by then...too bad...why wait around and watch yourself slowly rot while you lose your mind as well.
No thanks...I’ll fix that.

Ha! Some might call that dark, but I agree. I'd rather go out on my own terms than slowly rotting away while some nurse changes my diapers daily.

Back