My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!! | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!!

Sorry to hear about all of this. Not to beat a dead horse, but let her go and move on. You don't have to start dating again or anything, but focus that energy on taking care of you.

So here is the positive: if this is fresh, there's a good chance she'll come back. These things go in waves. I also subscribe to the theory that exes really aren't worth it. However, there are exceptions. If after some time passes, and you realize you still really love her and can identify the reasons why, and you really think you found that someone, then go for it.

After about a 3 weeks of no contact, I'd reach out to her. Don't be needy. In fact, have balls about it, and call her your "ex-girlfriend." Tell her the time apart was the right thing, and work up to asking for a meetup.

I feel for you with the whole distance thing, too. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and with this breakup, you're kind of getting a double-whammy.

Sorry to hear about all of this. Not to beat a dead horse, but let her go and move on. You don't have to start dating again or anything, but focus that energy on taking care of you.

So here is the positive: if this is fresh, there's a good chance she'll come back. These things go in waves. I also subscribe to the theory that exes really aren't worth it. However, there are exceptions. If after some time passes, and you realize you still really love her and can identify the reasons why, and you really think you found that someone, then go for it.

After about a 3 weeks of no contact, I'd reach out to her. Don't be needy. In fact, have balls about it, and call her your "ex-girlfriend." Tell her the time apart was the right thing, and work up to asking for a meetup.

I feel for you with the whole distance thing, too. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and with this breakup, you're kind of getting a double-whammy.
We'll see how it goes, I feel a little bit of resentment towards her at the moment. She is pretty cold and hurtful towards my feelings and I am mad at her for doing this to me.. but who knows what's in for me in the future. I'll take it one day at a time to be honest, it's not a situation where I have any control at the moment, especially with her, she is not thinking with logic. I like your advice though, I will keep it in mind if it ever comes in need :)
Thank you

Time heals things. I've gone through similar situations with INFJs. When they're done, the door slam happens. It's not really a door slam though, it's just a way for them to push you far away. And if you're feeling resentment about it, it's working. If you love her, be stronger than her childish bullshit. Give her the space and then reapproach.

Time heals things. I've gone through similar situations with INFJs. When they're done, the door slam happens. It's not really a door slam though, it's just a way for them to push you far away. And if you're feeling resentment about it, it's working. If you love her, be stronger than her childish bullshit. Give her the space and then reapproach.
Damn.. See I am learning so much about INFJ's lol

I wish I knew why she slammed the door at me though. her reasons don't seem to match up to reason a break up. And I am not even sure if she still have feelings, that's all assuming she still loves me.

She still cares about you for sure, and love doesn't just go away.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. You may never get or an apology. Don't expect it. And who cares? Just go about it with some balls, and you got her. Feelings can be reignited.

Stop being needy. Stop being blunt and immature with emotions.

She's not marrying this guy, so who cares.

You got this

You don't need to know the reasons. Just say the distance was tough, I was being a bit needy and selfish. I'm sorry. What was I thinking, etc.