[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

I think the best way to enjoin others to our convictions is to show them why it makes us tick. For example, I despise it when women are careless about unprotected sexual activities because children unborn and children born in spite break my heart. So instead of telling college kids to have protected sex, I show them videos of beautiful babies and then babies dying in malnutrition. I show them kids with depression. I show them what is to be a person with resolute pain, and then I show them that it's possible to keep this pain at bay---- by being kind, by using condoms, by being responsible. In teaching them to be responsible, I show them what their irresponsibility leads to and that they are absolutely accountable to that.

To convince people that we are all worth our lives, we look at each other and learn about pains and regrets. Therein lies the value of openness. The death of George Floyd was initiated by evil. You could see the satisfaction in the perpetrator's eye. This a form of evil we are all familiar with. It was sadist. At that point, I was no longer looking at the difference in their skin color but in the differences in power---how one of them enjoyed it, used it with lustful desire, and wielded it to the point of taking another life. They say George Floyd's life was taken because of the color of his skin, I think the murderer was evil regardless.

Evil thrives in each and every one of us. When we let skin color be a reason for killing, it's not just the skin color per se, but the rotten evil in us that is us. When we refuse to see others for the good they are or can be, when we use this as a justification to hurt, that is the evil in us embodying our entirety. Acting out of evil is fundamentally different from acting out of pain, but it looks so similar. Evil will crawl its way out of each and every one of us. It's just waiting.

Be afraid of your convictions. You don't know what evil might use it for, all at the expense of your peace. Your soul.
Yes^

But all of us have the choice to choose between that darkness or the light that springs eternal. God will never test us beyond that which we can withstand.

The man who killed Mr. Floyd chose to be engulfed into that darkness. He is 100% culpable. He chose to be evil. And that is no temptation which he could not have handled. He wanted to be powerful, to be evil. Point blank.

Many people feel upset with others, yet would never even think of wielding violence upon the source. Our convictions keep us in line, so long as we keep a watch on what is trying to twist them, agreed.

Yes^

But all of us have the choice to choose between that darkness or the light that springs eternal. God will never test us beyond that which we can withstand.

The man who killed Mr. Floyd chose to be engulfed into that darkness. He is 100% culpable. He chose to be evil. And that is no temptation which he could not have handled. He wanted to be powerful, to be evil. Point blank.

Many people feel upset with others, yet would never even think of wielding violence upon the source. Our convictions keep us in line, so long as we keep a watch on what is trying to twist them, agreed.

It's very easy to get lost in our convictions. God is for reflection--- to be reminded of our alignment. At that time, that man wasn't choosing to be evil, he was consumed by it. We pray so that evil never gets that close to us. Faith is active. It is an effortful means to be reminded that we must exercise love where we can, when we can. So yes, to be aligned with God, we must constantly seek Him. "What would Jesus do?" I actually find this phrase helpful. I'm sure that Jesus will flip the tables on corrupt pharisees. I'm sure Jesus will release George Floyd's neck. It's important to be kept in check. For those of us who do not believe in Jesus or in God, we can think---- what is it that we would rather not be done to us? Loving thy neighbor as we love ourselves because we seek good karma... What if that policeman really wants to be choked to death too? (If we follow that principle)

Eh. I'm just rambling.

Last edited:
It's very easy to get lost in our convictions. God is for reflection--- to be reminded of our alignment. At that time, that man wasn't choosing to be evil, he was consumed by it. We pray so that evil never gets that close to us. Faith is active. It is an effortful means to be reminded that we must exercise love where we can, when we can. So yes, to be aligned with God, we must constantly seek Him. "What would Jesus do?" I actually find this phrase helpful. I'm sure that Jesus will flip the tables on corrupt pharisees. I'm sure Jesus will release George Floyd's neck. It's important to be kept in check. For those of us who do not believe in Jesus or in God, we can think---- what is it that we would rather not be done to us? Loving thy neighbor as we love ourselves because we seek good karma... What if that policeman really wants to be choked to death too? (If we follow that principle)

Eh. I'm just rambling.
Good rambles.

Those antifa terrorists are buying pallets of bricks in the path of these protests outside businesses and homes as they want blood in the streets to make people start shooting. This is how nations become shit holes and they take decades to recover.

Those antifa terrorists are buying pallets of bricks in the path of these protests outside businesses and homes as they want blood in the streets to make people start shooting. This is how nations become shit holes and they take decades to recover.

Any interesting news today? I was hoping people would stop looting after the weekend.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Dallas Police Ask People To Report Protesters, But Get Flooded With K-Pop Instead
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dallas-police-k-pop-george-floyd-protests_n_5ed5188dc5b63bc4db6bd376

That's one side I guess. I view some protesters as that person who does something on the sly. You then retaliate and they cry about it. It's like they're just waiting to get put in their place because no ones ever given them a good beating. (not everyone but I'm sure those people are out there)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
I love this

It's good to see stuff like this I hope it's happening a lot out there. If the police and the protesters merge that would be a sight to see. Highly unlikely, that would be like some Christmas Truce 1914 type stuff.