Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much? | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much?

I see INFJs and INTPs really getting along most often.

To me INTPs are one of the least objectionable types, I think because they project an aura of otherworldliness and objectivity which makes them immune from the world's emotional pollution.

It's like everyone else is rolling in the dirt, and they're just Dr Manhattan floating above everything, elsewhere.

To me INTPs are one of the least objectionable types, I think because they project an aura of otherworldliness and objectivity which makes them immune from the world's emotional pollution.

That doesn't sound good at all. That sounds decidedly inhuman. You know what that means.

aaDup.gif

It's like everyone else is rolling in the dirt, and they're just Dr Manhattan floating above everything, elsewhere.

I wouldn't call it emotional pollution at all but rather an issue of unresolved duality where there is a lack of any real balance and integration be it individuals or society as a whole. Give up the emotions and one gives up their humanity after all this is human experience was never meant to be a purely logical one.

I wouldn't call it emotional pollution at all but rather an issue of unresolved duality where there is a lack of any real balance and integration be it individuals or society as a whole. Give up the emotions and one gives up their humanity after all this is human experience was never meant to be a purely logical one.

lmao

Golden Pair demonstration ftw

We're just floaty weirdos together

I won't speak for all INFJs here, but for me personally this is a no win situation lol..
The same people (some INTP's) that have said I'm too sensitive, have also acted like I needed an emergency exorcism when I've been "zero emotional fucks given" direct with them. Yeah, no win lol

@Professor Snep said (I quote verbatim) "INTPs smell weird".

I wonder what this peculiar smell is?

I won't speak for all INFJs here, but for me personally this is a no win situation lol..
The same people (some INTP's) that have said I'm too sensitive, have also acted like I needed an emergency exorcism when I've been "zero emotional fucks given" direct with them. Yeah, no win lol

You need that perfectly balanced, medium sensitivity. 50% sensitivity is easy

duh