Working Until You Die

these-people-are-still-missing-in-tennessee-they-were-force-v0-741gsiek0wrd1.png

Impact Plastics employees died as part of the flooding.

Remember, Impact Plastics or otherwise...they don’t give a fuck about you. You are labor, nothing more.

Impact Plastics employees were told they would be fired if they left the premises.

mF1E9Pc.jpeg

Impact Plastics employees died as part of the flooding.

Remember, Impact Plastics or otherwise...they don’t give a fuck about you. You are labor, nothing more.

Impact Plastics employees were told they would be fired if they left the premises.

mF1E9Pc.jpeg

People wonder why capitalists I mean sociopaths and psychopaths are increasingly despised. Looking back in history such personalities eventually met their end at the hands of angry mobs and blood thirsty armies. I wouldn't be surprised that when the current system does collapse some of these monsters will be made example of one way or another.

I wouldn't be surprised that when the current system does collapse some of these monsters will be made example of one way or another.
I’m all for a recapitulation of the French Reign of Terror.

Heads (of companies) Will Roll,
Ian

f43c16a8f1ecd1332a9896c9e0badba9.jpg

PJ30dtQ.jpeg

3qCQOj6.jpg

fgKdsEH.jpeg

The machinists are on strike, so in order to keep that stock price humming, Boeing is going to lay off 10% of its workforce, or about 17,000 jobs.

Imagine getting the pink slip when the CEO who fucked ya’ got a golden parachute. 🙄

Big Sigh,
Ian

Back