Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

Hmm ok. I am a bit suspicious of metalmarsh as I said in my last post, but Golden hasn't really elaborated on what he meant by what he said either.

[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] would you care to comment? You claimed something was going to happen that would prove to us you were innocent, but then post the above. Maybe I am just a bit thick and misunderstanding, but I would appreciate it if you could clear it up for me :)

also [MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION] how many hours till our votes must be cast? Struggling to decide who to vote for, but I'll be out all day and dont want to miss the vote.

Katniss, there are things in mafia that you just can't say or shouldn't say outright. I'm counting on people to join the dots. I have claimed that I am responsible for something, and it should be obvious that I was since I claimed it before it happened. However, if you were to read the description of my role that I actually have on the front page, it would not give you any hint as to why I would be able to be responsible for it. In fact - I do not even know why I had the opportunity to do it, all I know is that I did have the opportunity, and I took it.

I suspect it is possible it may have something to do with Santa Claus and the secret part of his role, but I am not him.

is the game always this ambiguous?

Not always - but always in the early running. Once you lynch a baddie, you can start looking for potential connections, or there might be other ways it becomes easier (for example, Lucy finding a baddie). And yes, sometimes the whole game is rough.

The first game I ever hosted had about 15 or 16 players. Only three were mafia. The mafia managed to win the game without one of them being lynched. You have to remember that the mafia are in the minority, and they are trying not to be found. But because it's so ambiguous, and because it's hard to find them, it's really satisfying when you find one and you are right.

I'd be interested in hearing more about what it is about Spacedaisy that people are finding suspicious. It's really good to describe your suspicions as well as you can, because it might help others to agree with you.

Katniss, there are things in mafia that you just can't say or shouldn't say outright. I'm counting on people to join the dots. I have claimed that I am responsible for something, and it should be obvious that I was since I claimed it before it happened. However, if you were to read the description of my role that I actually have on the front page, it would not give you any hint as to why I would be able to be responsible for it. In fact - I do not even know why I had the opportunity to do it, all I know is that I did have the opportunity, and I took it.

I suspect it is possible it may have something to do with Santa Claus and the secret part of his role, but I am not him.

oh ok sorry, I totally get not role outing. You seemed to take it back almost immidiately and I was a little perplexed. Thanks for clearing it up for me and being so patient with me :)

Current Vote Tally

golden - MetalMarsh89 (1)
SpaceDaisy - TinyBubbles (2), drummergirlbk (3)

Approximately 2 1/2 hours left to get your votes in.

I need to run out now. I'm going to cast my vote for Spacedaisy as she's hardly said a word and that seems like it could be a tactic. I'm pulling at straws really, but I'm still unsure of metalmarsh.

Current Vote Tally

MetalMarsh89 - golden (2)
SpaceDaisy - TinyBubbles (3), drummergirlbk (4), Katniss Neverbeef (5)

Sorry, golden! :)

Oops, I was trying to get caught up on vampires and my namesake show and didn't realize how late it had gotten. I've done a reread and I'm just not currently seeing Golden's case on Metalmarsh and I'm also not seeing a lot on Spacedaisy. I think I may finally realize what Golden is hinting at that's had me confused. I'm 50/50 on ArtFirst. I thought he had info but now I don't. His posts sound like he could have been coached but then again based on some things he's said I'm thinking if he had teammates would he play so balls-to-the-wall or say he wasn't going to vote? I can't decide but he's the one pinging me the most right now. So I vote ArtFirst.

Voting drummergirlbk

MM's quietness has me suspicious still, but his response read like civvie MM.
2 of the people who voted SD for being quiet have posted less then her. And drummergirl did with little reasoning and it feels like a massive random bandwagon to me

Current Vote Tally

MetalMarsh89 - golden (2)
SpaceDaisy - TinyBubbles (3), drummergirlbk (4), Katniss Neverbeef (5)
ArtFirst - OliviaPope (6)
drummergirlbk - fingersplints (7)

Less than an hour left to vote!

Who is left? Jacobi, Daisy (oops, bet she didn't expect she had to worry about missing the vote), Art and Faraday. Gosh, Faraday is quiet. I'm sort of surprised at the votes on Daisy before voting for Faraday.

Lynch Post up in a bit.

I'm surprised at the votes too, but why did you think DanielFaraday would get votes before SpaceDaisy?

Just because of the logic for the daisy votes of her being quiet. I didn't really get as quiet a vibe from her as Faraday (who I keep forgetting is playing). Daisy I could remember was playing.

Just because of the logic for the daisy votes of her being quiet. I didn't really get as quiet a vibe from her as Faraday (who I keep forgetting is playing). Daisy I could remember was playing.

aye, I thought so too, I thought it was also rather obvious Faraday posted least.

Dude, I completely forgot Faraday existed :/

Yea SD has posted loads more then dfaraday, and like I said more then two of the people who voted for her. These votes are really suspicious to me

scsKQsL.jpg

wow can you do that with a non phone browser too ? if so how?

ps. Heiots & JB79 must be writing an epic long post if its keeping me stuck here pressing the refresh button for an hour o.O

Back